Is he prime JUST material?

Is he prime JUST material?
>broke up with his wife
>probably has insane child support to pay
>is always by himself looking depressed
>most famous for basically a joke role
>will never EVER hit the big time because his most notable role was fifteen years too early

the man is a living meme
has to put up with faggots yelling "BANE" at him all the time
he has a pretty sweet role in game of thrones
could probably fuck sansa if he wanted to, if he hasn't already
i think the man will live, as long as he doesn't move to the US

You don't know whether he's really depressed. It's just that he has a naturally sullen look about him when he acts.

CONGRATULATIONS
YOU GOT YOURSELF CÚCKED

If I fuck your wife will you cry?

In the case of Gillen, it would more likely be that he fucked a husband

he was in a video game though

you autists never leave your house how the fuck do you think you're going to yell at him.

he's a fine actor. i bet half of you don't even know why it's a meme anymore

>not small_guy.jpg

>>most famous for basically a joke role
Littlefinger / Mayor Carcetti are joke roles?

Or are you such a basement dweller than you're projecting your memes onto the normalfag masses?

>he's a fine actor
Based on what? The roles he's known for all include subpar performances.

>losers projecting their depression and meme-addiction onto successful actors out of jealousy

In reality he is most famous for playing a large part in one of the biggest tv shows today. Outside Sup Forums most people probably forgot he was in TDKR

More people have watched the Batman movies than the Wire or GoT; this is just fact

Most people don't remember that was him at the beginning. Littlefinger is far and away his most known role, and he's fine at it. He's not disrespected, and if divorces JUSTed actors, 99% of actors would be JUSTed.

Face it, this is just a retarded thread.

Not really. Both those shows are way more popular than The Dark Knight Rises

Aidan is fucking based you newfags

You're a big girl.

TDKR made billions at the box office, I doubt either of those shows made a tenth of that

uuuu

This man's fanbase is divided into neckbeards who love game of thrones and neckbeards the meme.

Broke up with his wife? Haha I remember checking his wiki article (which btw still says "best known for portraying CIA operative Bill Wilson in The Dark Knight Rises") surprised that he's married and all seems well.
Looks like it's only a matter of time when you're an actor. Happens every time. They might as well invent a new kind of wedding only for celebrities that would be performed by directors or writers and could be annulled in 5 minutes.

so this giantess is definitely into femdom right?

see Delete your moronic thread.

Are you really that emotionally invested in an actor that you can't stand seeing someone criticising him?

She fucking cheats on height so fucking much. She's only 5ft 9 yet always wears huge fucking heels

>yfw "operative Bill Wilson" is the most edited out/reverted thing on the page

Nope, I don't care about him. A thread should be either interesting, true, or entertainingly wrong. This is none of the three. And you know that because otherwise you would have addressed the post quoted.

>check King Arthur Legend of the Sword wiki
>look at cast
>Aiden Gillen as Goosefat Bill Wilson

all right, all right, fess up. which one of yous clowns that did it? because it was funny.

That's just because he's Irish

Poor man's Edward Norton.

He's a queer. He's gay. He's homosexual. He's a poof, He's a poofter, He's a ponce.He's a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. He's bent. He's that arsebandit. He lifts those shirts. He's a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. He's dines at the downstairs restaurant, He's dances at the other end of the ballroom. He's Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. He's fucks and he gets fucked. He sucks and gets sucked. He's rims them and wanks them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

was that why he was rolling his ass off a few week ago?

PAUSE

YOU'LL NEVER SURVIVE THE SCORTCH

Who would win?

1 trillion Banes or 24 hours in THE SKARCH?

woah

kill yourself

Take it easy!

Do you guys think he's aware of how ridiculous the plane scene in TDKR is? Does he have any social media prescence?

K Aidan, we got it. Now go to your big bed

Nobody can survive a day out in the Skarch.

However, I heard a theory somewhere that Bane speaks slowly because he actually experiences time more slowly because of time dilation due to his bigness. If this is true, he might actually last more than a day in the Skarch because 24 hours for us is less than 24 hours for him.

deepest lore

Why did he decide to start talking with a gravelly voice as Littlefinger starting in Season 2?

I don't get it. He sounds like a fucking idiot.

I'm pretty sure she's 5'9 and Aiden is 5'11

What actual fuck

Proof of just how short 5'11" is.

To be fair she's alredy tall to begin with, wearing 6inch heels is just overkill.

5'10-6'2 is the perfect range for male height to be very honesto.

it doesnt matter who he is
what matters is the memes

>5'10

wew. made it lads. thanks mate

tbqh if I knew CIA was single and horny for young boys, I'd camp out in all his favorite pubs in Dublin for a year hoping that he'd eventually rape me ;_:

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

u just no

ARTHUR?