ITT:

>Rappers that the music industry is shoving down our throats.

Pic definitely related***

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7768183/jaden-smith-k-pop-single
soompi.com/2017/04/26/jaden-smith-shares-love-k-pop/
en.koreaportal.com/articles/32395/20170424/k-pop-world-jaden-smith-promises-release-kpop-single.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A certain man who can't keep his genitals within the confines of his pants

nobody is forcing you to listen to them

>nobody is forcing you to listen to them
Impossible when their music is being pushed everywhere.

he wants to make k-pop now

billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7768183/jaden-smith-k-pop-single

soompi.com/2017/04/26/jaden-smith-shares-love-k-pop/

en.koreaportal.com/articles/32395/20170424/k-pop-world-jaden-smith-promises-release-kpop-single.htm

hopefully this will kill his career, then again I think mom & dad need to run out of money first before we stop hearing from his fuckhead kids.

>I think will & jada need to run out of money first, before we stop hearing about any of their fuckhead kids trying to make """art"""
is what I meant to say.

>nignogs in kpop
chewy does not approve

I blame CL

idk anything about k-pop but I would've thought you guys would have heard about this by now.

I saw it on his twitter the other day but I didn't think he was being serious

she def had some of that chocolate

someone shills jaden in kpg sometimes but no one really cares. well i dont either lol

Really any of these bitch ass soundcloud rappers with this horrible sadboy aesthetic that get any media attention. People should learn to leave them to fade into soundcloud obscurity until the next fad that attracts "white boys who don't really listen to hip hop, but want to pretend they do" comes about. I mean fucks sake, look at this guy.

J. Cole

he isn't in the industry though

I think this is more the fault of trendy social media kids than actual industry.

Chance The Rapper seems more fitting.

I don't say this often but Peep really is a skeevy looking guy. He's the kind of guy big brothers are scared will fuck their 16 year old sister. He's the kind of guy who'd talk to you about it when he met you as an ice-breaker.

agreed senpai

i cant wait to shit post every k pop thread into oblivion with jaden smith memes

imagine fucking yourself up this much for fame

>imagine fucking yourself up this much to be forgotten about in 12 months or less.

fucking this, tired of this ugly annoying motherfucker

How?

Honestly, as much as I'm not a fan of his music, I can respect the fact that Jaden's just kind of doing his own thing.

He's fucking Will Smith's son. He could easily just advertise himself using that, get on a major label and become a star. But he's making the music he actually wants to make.

I don't like it, but I can respect it. I just don't plan on listening to it.

These, I don't get it, what a sucker.

>Honestly, as much as I'm not a fan of his music, I can respect the fact that Jaden's just kind of doing his own thing.
Well it's really easy to do your own thing when you have two rich parents who are willing to let you do whatever the fuck you want. Most people his age are working a shit job, gaining debt from education, and or doing other much less interesting things because they have to, to survive or in education's case, to get a career. They don't have parents who can afford to let them live like Jaden. There's nothing to respect, he's a rich kid who gets to play like one. I respect Paris Hilton as a DJ as much as I respect Jaden Smith as an artist, both are literal shit at it, and only have the opportunity because they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
>He's fucking Will Smith's son. He could easily just advertise himself using that, get on a major label and become a star.
how do you think he gets any coverage by any media outlets? You actually think he's putting out quality material that stands on it's own merit? His parents are the only reason he's still a blip on the media radar (and the fact he acts like a fucking retard, but his parents are the only reason that his behavior/existance were noticed in the first place).

There's nothing to respect. If he was a trustfund/rich kid making good art it would be one thing, but he isn't. He puts out drivel, talks like someone who took acid one time and thinks they saw the meaning of life, pulls stupid antics when the medias attention is off of him (likely because mom & dad's money can only buy so much), and is an all around jerk off. Fuck him and his sister. I'd rather have to listen to Big Willy Style and the Wild Wild West soundtrack back to back however many times it would take if it would banish those kids to the nether realm.