Leave Tom Brady to me

Leave Tom Brady to me.

>le throw into triple coverage and get lucky because dropped interception

Brady will drop 40 on that defense. DT and Sanders are pitiful route runners. Jules, dola and gronk will split that secondary apart. Mack will be neutralized like Watt usually is

>1 mistake all game against the #1 defense

raiders would still get wrecked that game but it wouldn't be because of carr

Murray and the O-line were doing most of the heavy lifting that game. Carr made a HORRIBLE decision with that throw regardless of whether ward dropped it or not.

Regardless, Carr is the future but this is not Oakland's year.

>no eyepatch

This thread is bad and you should feel bad

>mfw carr and the la raiders get payback for the tuck rule in the afc championship game

we back bros
we fuckn back

silver and black ball is back

fuck the rams

You won't make it past the divisional round lol

No, the Patriots got screwed twice by the Raiders back in the 70's and 80's, you still owe us one more.

>rasm

trips confirm

This game yeah, but Carr was making the most of his opportunities vs a top defense and his one mistake didn't cost his team anything but a loss of down. All year he's been the one carrying the team to wins they shouldn't have had but this game he just didn't need to.

Patriots fan are like a tumor, Boston is filled with the most pretentious, arrogant and onoxobious pieces of shit I've had to deal with, New York will always be better, die in a fire.

inb4 BTFO in three weeks by Carolina

I live in california lol. raider and niner fans are so horrible.

>messico

disregarded

Stfu, you are shameful fucking bandwagoner

>can't even beat Smeth
>expects to beat Brady

Can I get a wew lad

Actual new yorker here, the amount of assholes and shitheads is greater in NY, but only because we have a higher population.

You have to fight very hard to just play with Tom in the snow.

I agree Boston is filled with pretentious assholes, new york is made of brutally honest assholes

>one mistake

don't think those dropped interceptions don't count as mistakes. count yourself lucky

>expecting to beat Brady
>can't even beat Alex Smith

Brady is whiny little bitch god among mere mortals

He will throttle all in his path

Im from Boston and I hate those fucking rapist from mexico.