So Norwegian customs and police has seized 21 sex dolls that look like children...

So Norwegian customs and police has seized 21 sex dolls that look like children. Their reason being "section 311 covers the procurement of this kind Sex dolls, it reviews "representation that sexualizes children". Well okay I say, seems fair, but then they swamp the fucking papers and news channels with pictures of these dolls, which in turn also violate Penal Code Section 311, they then proceed to dress up the doll and fingering the holes. And I am just sitting there thinking how retarded are these people?

So apparently in Norway you can go to prison and be prosecuted for ordering a doll online. In turn, you could also be prosecuted for buying a baby doll and drilling a hole in it's crotch and poke your penis inside it. These dolls probably also prevents children from being abused.

WHY THEFUCK DO I HATE AUTHORITIES?

>pic related, this may land you in prison.

Their message is clear user, if you want to be a pedo then you gotta do it right and rape a real child.

/thread

It's funny. Normal people tend to not view this sort of thing as an outlet, but as practice for the real deal (like you don't know how its done, so you need to practice before you can get it right). Emotionally charged reactions are hardly ever rational, and anything dealing with children is going to be the most emotional of reactions, even if it's fake children. People need to calm down and fucking think, but that's not going to happen.

this. you gotta start getting into politics at a young age though, they have the best child brothels

New smuggling method: Dress them up like Power Rangers.

in Norway there is also illegal to read sex novels where contains children.

This is how it should be!
I am from Norway:)

Fint, loven er grei, men så bryter media den samme loven som de som bestillte dukkene, med støtte fra autoritetene og ingen bryr seg. Slik dobbeltmoral holder ikke mål.

Fuck you pedo scum

??? hva er det de har brutt?

§ 311. Fremstilling av seksuelle overgrep mot barn eller fremstilling som seksualiserer barn

Det er ikke greit å ha dukkene i et skap hjemme (satt på spissen, du skjønner tegningen) men å dele dukkene med hele landet i offentlig media og til å med gå så langt at de stikker fingrene inni hulllene, med støtte fra autoritetene er greit?

Glemte del delene:
a) produserer fremstilling av seksuelle overgrep mot barn eller fremstilling som seksualiserer barn,
b) utgir, tilbyr, selger, overlater til en annen, gjør tilgjengelig eller på annen måte søker å utbre fremstillinger som nevnt i bokstav a,
c) anskaffer, innfører eller besitter fremstillinger som nevnt i bokstav a, eller forsettlig skaffer seg tilgang til slikt materiale,
d) holder offentlig foredrag eller istandbringer offentlig forestilling eller utstilling av fremstillinger som nevnt i bokstav a, eller
e) forleder noen under 18 år til å la seg avbilde som ledd i kommersiell fremstilling av rørlige eller urørlige bilder med seksuelt innhold.

They will probably not go to prison over this, but if the custom officials are interpreting the law like this it will have to go through the court system before there is established a precedent that it's really legal.

I am a bit unsure abot how illegal that really is. However, not many people want to go through the court system and fight it.

About this, one way to circimvent the law is by having the producers make a line of dolls with green hair which aren't human but 200 year old beings from the planet Gargazoid 5.

You might have to argue it in court.

the officials need to be arrested for violating the law

technically it is the media outlet that produced the video who broke the law.

If you negligently break the law in question you are punished with a fine or prison for a maximum of 6 months. This applies to the media and authorities in this case.The punishment for the people who bought the doll will probably be more severe.

lol'd, that would probably not hold up in court though.

I would be surprised if someone got any harsher punishment than a fine for this,

unless they ransacked the people's homes and found some nasty stuff on their computer. Then they got trouble.

I know a guy that bought such a doll. He is freaking the fuck out.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

With the ongoing pedophilia hysteria and scandals in Norway they will crack down harder than a fine to set an example. They also did ransack people's homes and actually found CP.

Yeah, court systems are getting crazier these days. I blame women being employed in the justice sector.