I fucking love Goggins

I love fucking

Goggins wife was cute as fuck

totally

tfw hes playing a serious role in alien: covenant next year

>Danny McBride playing a serious role

I want to see this but I don't want it

I just finished episode 2

The first one didn't convince me but this one sure did. Goggins plays a great psychopath

I did a serious role in Up in the air and it was good

He'll stay play an asshole.

I wasn't onboard with the show up until the scene where Goggins sets her house on fire.

funny that's where a lot of the critics cite as being racist and remind us it's 2016

don't care, when i read about it the other week the casting choice somehow makes perfect sense

Did they really complain about this being racist?

Somehow the problem with the Vice Principal of a high school being a pyromaniac nutjob is the fact that the house belongs to a black woman so it's automatically racist? That's the main gripe here?

Goggins is clearly having a lot of fun with the role and is a joy to watch. McBride is as per usual great.

Looks like all the fuss in the negative reviews about it being cruel and mean spirited were exaggerated. Seems pretty tame in comparison to Eastbound, so far at least.

All the negative reviews basically said that we 2 guys trying to get a black woman fired is not acceptable in 2016, even though the show hasn't referenced race at all(as far as I recall) and so far has shown the VPs in a bad light.
Basically if don't cast black people it's racist and if anything negative happens to black people that you cast it's racist.

These aren't good reviewers saying this though, mostly slate and other shit.

If the VP wasn't black though they'd say the show was racist for not having enough strong black womyn and for having the only black character be the urban low income food chef.

You can't win with these absolute madmen. They clearly just don't like male-driven shows with, let's face it, male-driven humor.

It'd be better if Danny Mcbride wasn't so Danny Mcbride.

Veep is funnier.

It only has two shows so far so it's hard to say but it doesn't seem that promising compared to the gym teacher one.

All this is irrelevant because even if it is racist, it's fictional characters being racist and those fictional characters are portrayed as shitty people.

Complaining about it being racist as if it's somehow promoting racism is like complaining about Law and Order for promoting murder.

Eastbound was good S1... but it didn't really hit its stride til S2 in Mexico.

There's still room for this to get better, like way better.

>Best show currently airing.

I wouldn't go that far, but it is really good. Last night's episode was great.

Why haven't you watched this movie yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eVLhRpwks