Why are black Americans the most envied people in the world?

Why are black Americans the most envied people in the world?
What does the jealousy stem from?

their complete lack of responsibility

Freedom from slavery

Contrasts.

because people expect nothing from them.

Who is envying niggers?

Engrained by Jewish propaganda

>Assertion!
>Citation?
>Assertion!!
>Derision.

Bait but I'll bite, actually across the entire world if you are cultured in the slightest and have any idea what you're talking about dislikes the American black greatly. African blacks actually at the top hate them so badly, talk to an African black about their feelings in American blacks. Also most European countries keep a very close eye on American blacks if they're in their country. Sorry but they are the most universally hated demographic on earth. Nice bait though schlomo

Hate and jealousy are very closely related.

Another user here, what exactly is it you think people envy black americans for?

they're not, nigga

Was that all it took?
Asking what is enviable about their lives?
Gee that was easy.

In part because of the real "kangz" truth. No, we weren't Egyptians or anything like that, but are living descendants of American founders. Most white Americans are descendants of post civil war immigrants, and thus lack deeply rooted colonial American heritage. Blacks on the other hand, are a different story. Genetic studies have shown that the average black american's paternal line traces back to Europe, while their maternal line traces back to Africa. What does this suggest? It was not uncommon for rich white landowners to have illegitimate children with African women in early America. So in essence black Americans are the descendants of the founding fathers, as well as slaves.

But I am from a country where we have lived since the last ice age.
American founders were cool and all, but you're making the mistake of thinking that everyone in the world wants to live where you live.
Also people fuck, of course a slave owner will figure out that he can fuck the people he owns.
It doesn't really put any value on them or take any values from others. White slaves were fucked by their owners too, does that somehow make them superior to free white people?

The point is in means that America, they greatest country the world has ever known, IS their heritage in a unique an unparalleled way. It means they descend from great man like Jefferson, Washington, and Hamilton, as well as lowley, slaves. There is literally no ethnic group more "American".

>There is literally no ethnic group more "American".
Native americans would disagree with you on that.
If America is the greatest country ever, you must have some objective ways of measuring that, please share them.
Thinking you heritage is cool is something most people do, we all like feeling special. Heck 2000 years ago, some people who lived near where I live were vikings. I'm even related to them and I think that is cool, but it doesn't make me a viking.

Surely from their incredible abuse of the welfare system.

Are you faggots paid to make these threads?

Black women make me go soft

Their efficiency with firearms. Call of Duty stats my nigga

It's not really anything special except for the fact that the mainstream tries to push a narrative, covertly and overtly, that black Americans are just jungle bunnies, and slaves, with no heritage or culture, which is not only false, but is damaging to blacks collective image, and sense of identity. For black history month in America people should actually be celebrating both the founders and the slaves, or just do away with black history month all together, since black American history is not separate from American history.

Well I can agree with you there, there is way too much focus on race and history these days.
It's better to look at what is and deal with it than to look at what was and wallow in it.

True, but before we can move forward we must correct the record, which could take a while.

What corrections do you think are needed though?
People are equal under the law and there are governmental programs made to aid people in getting an education.
What record do you mean exactly?

No law changes, just the proper historical recognition. It should be taught in schools that "slavery" was a wholly different experience for women, and that it was not uncommon for them to father children with plantation owners. This idea that American slavery affected the genders equally is egregious falsehood, and a rewriting of history. That can be proved through genetics. Even the world slavery itself is overly simplistic in describe the condition of the early American underclass.

But what's the point. I understand, it was different, but what benefit does that have now? I feel like more recognition for slavery/women in slavery would just further split the people. This idea that we need to talk more about a particular group is a sure fire way to cause dissension. Like was said earlier we should be grouping it all into a single American history, but specifically bringing things like this out just because they were women/black/etc is pointless and hurts people more in the long run.

You're ancestors were slaves and you're black? Ok. It was a negative part of our history that we've corrected, but your ancestors being black has no bearing on your life now. Move the fuck on. How long are we going to hear them milking that one thing. Yes, it was bad I believe most people agree with that, but it has no bearing on a black person's life and it has no bearing on mine. My ancestors were Irish, whoop dee doo, that doesn't make me special it's just a fact that doesn't affect anyone else realistically.

But that is already told in history class.
Is this a women had it worse opinion?
Women had babies against they will, men were worked to death. Both seem really shitty to me.

The point is to give accurate history it's due after centuries of falsehoods, and twisted truths. I'm not saying focus more on so called slavery per say, but when it is taught, it should be taught accurately. I have my suspicions as to why it was taught inaccurately to begin with, but that's another discussion entirely.

not they will, their will*

race quotas make everything easier for them.

This thread is hilarious

No, women had it far better. They lived in the house and were essentially considered part of the family in a way. The Africans initially bought were almost entirely male prisoners and POWs. The few women that were bought, were bought almost exclusively to serve as concubines that would eventually age into house nannies.

I'd rather be the poorest white man than the richest black man.

Envy black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black be envy, black big dick black fuck white pussy black leave kids

Well, What about Egypt? They built the pyramids, right? I mean that's what they claim, they were the ones to create pyramids, a great civilization.

Not these same thread with same picture again... Please OP stop already. People don't give a shit about your black superiority complex.

No the Egyptian we wuz shit is retarded., and might be a diversion

But i'm from Europe and we white people are the natives here. We have lived here since the last Ice Age. So what the hell does this have anything to do with me???

Razor bumps and ashy skin. God I wish I had those.

I sucks white dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sucks white dicks!! I sucks white dicks betta!!!!

OP is being sarcastic, obviously. He or she doesn't like African-Americans.

Modern society has devolved into "who has it the worst" naturally back ppl are at the top.
basically they are winning the "shittiest race award"

Why you no LIKEY???? YOU RACIN!!!!!

Bump

No idea bro

Hi OP. Nice pic from your collection.

Nah got it from Sargon of Akkad twitter archive lol

Thought it'd be fitting

^^^this is not me

>Why am I tyring to say things that aren't true.
What does the shitpost stem from?

See

I'm not fucking OP btw newfag.... why the hell would you gather that being OP

Bump