HAHAHA stupid white people we gonna change you around cuz you are white HAHAHAHA

>HAHAHA stupid white people we gonna change you around cuz you are white HAHAHAHA

which one is Flash Thompson McCarty? They all look so beta

>it's a tiny dicked mra whiteboi spergs out episode

*Flash Thompson

The Indian-looking has the Italian name.

>white guy dicks all the brown honeys
>the token asian will probably be portrayed as creepy

Why is he happy again?

makes sense since its queens and not brooklyn

Is that what a HS bully looks like nowadays? Is he a fucking cyberbully in this adaptation?

literally ALL of them are ugly

why is this allowed

>liz allan
>traditionally white

Why are neckbeards so easily triggered?

>he's this jealous that Tony got to stick it to Sersh

LITTLE

>any hopes of a future with agent venom are now dead

>comic book shows caters to their numale audience

And the world keeps turning

>only one white male in the main cast
>the villain is a white male

it will bomb

>sony finally given access to the MCU for their spiderman
>absolutely JUSTs the casting

Yes, because appealing to the SJWs worked so damn well for Ghostbusters, there's a reason why Marvel never did this. Gonna be hilarious when this is the single rotten film in all of the MCU.

Wait, that Indian guy is meant to be Flash? Really? I mean the big asian guy is ugly as fuck but he at least looks like could actually hurt someone, that Indian guy would get btfo by regular not super powered Peter.

WHO CARES
H
O

C
A
R
E
S

>Flash Thompson
Played by a brown person.

I know there's a ton of minorities in Jew York Shitty, but damn.

To be fair, a brown Flash Thompson is believable, you just have to make him not a scrawny metrosexual indian.

why do asians cater to the SJW POC crowd? wouldn't they be more accepted with the whites?

seems like only white people like asians anyways all other POC's like blacks and mexicans hate them.

Koreans, Japanese and Chinese are pretty much considered white in Socjus view, or at least jewish, not really opressed, but not full on white yet.
Other asians however are on the same level as Lations. Except for polynesians, this on a case to case basis, since a lot of them think The Rock is a white guy.

hey since it's set in high school is there a scene where spider-man has to stop a crazy school shooter?

doesn't that happen like every week in America?

>El Flasho

I'm talking about the main ones like Chinese Japanese and Korean. Most of them are viewed as white by other non-whites such as blacks and hispanics.

I never got why asians cater to blacks and try to act like them and listen to meme rap music.

I'm not buying Tony Ravioli as the flash. For once I'm going to say a more generic black guy would actually be more fitting.

at least it isn't all black males this time

uh...wasn't flash like a bully or some shit? bullies are usually buffed up white jocks.

this guy looks like the only bullying he ever did was troll on the internet.

Agreed. Not sure why they didn't make him a white guy, since Flash is an antagonist and having white villains ofends exactly nobody.

Having grown up in NY and going to school there, this is actually pretty accurate for Brooklyn. I know all the characters in the comics were white, well most of them, but when I think back to high school this is more what it was like.

Maybe they are turning him into a Trump voting gamergater.
You know, the MODERN bully.

>the protagonist is a white male

I bet you even had some step up bullshit too where everyone broke out in brake dancing and some nigger had a beat box in the cafeteria who kept blasting rap music.

Dane Dehann would have been a pretty cool spider-man actually.

Okay seriously, that little indian boy as Flash Thompson is bothering the SHIT out of me. Anyone else?

wait who's the bully flash tompson?

the white guy surely, but they're saying the white is spiderman

Of all the roles to go to a hetero white male this was the one role they couldn't have fucked up for casting but did anyway

I expected nothing and I was still let down.

it does but it's too taboo for an actual movie

the indian guy looks more like a nerd/hacker type instead of a bully.

I don't get that casting at all aren't white jocks still bullies in high school or did that change too?

Why would you think that?

because all the teen movies I've seen about NY are usually about people who either brake dance or play hip-hop music and act like rappers or gangsters.

I just assume you're high school experience was like any other Spike Lee joint.

there is nothing wrong with this

Revolori's Flash is not a jock, though. According to recent leaks he's Peter's classmate at a prestigious science and technology advanced school that Peter gets a scholarship to thanks to Tony Stark. Flash is wealthy and his father pays his tuition, and he hates Peter for being poor and upstaging him. They even showed a scene at Comic-Con where he eagerly answers a math problem and gets it wrong, and then Peter answers it correctly despite not having paid attention to class.

He won't physically bully Peter as much as talk shit and remind Peter he's poor. The two will then compete for Liz Allen, the black qt lying on the floor.

Guys, "race" is increasingly meaning just "black", and from a US-centric black perspective at that.

I'm on tumblr and they're starting to shit on hispanics and asians for having more privileges than blacks and/or cultural appropriation. Tumblr is dumping Hamilton because a light skinned hispanic appropriated rap to make a play about slaveowners.

It's much the same as LGBT being reduced to trannies and maybe some super-butch lesbo feminists, while excluding everyone else in the alphabet soup.

That sounds specially dumb.
Why would the black qt go with the scrawny indian?

It's not like that IRL at all. The racial divide the media sells you doesn't exist. The problem with the U.S. is assholes, be them white, black or otherwise.

Half of my friends in school were black or latino and I couldn't be more Irish. I look out a window and get a tan. Keep banging that idiot drum though.

1. Flash T is Italian (irl)
2. Flash T is rich (in the movie)

>>absolutely JUSTs the casting

Some of this is Amy Pascals fault... she left the stank of SJW all over the place. They had cast most of the kids except for Peter, at the time it was going to be Dylan O'brien.

Marvel couldn't go and just un-cast the kids, except they rumored changed the role of the black girl from Mary Jane.

that too I mean most gays I've seen have been white males. I'm surprised that SJW's give people like Paul Fieg a pass even though he is still a white male.

There are actually three villains, two of which are white and the other is a black dude.

What do you know about Queens?

Funny you mention that. There's a lot of hate right now on gay white males. Currently there's massive, ah, "discourse", right now and the big debates are ageism and race in attraction -- this just means "why can't I, a middle-aged bloated nonwhite guy, fuck white teen boys?"

Since LGBT stuff tends to be a laboratory for social issues before they go out into wider society, we all should be concerned about this. If Sup Forums ever needs free justification material one of them should bother to get a tumblr account and pay attention to rumblings on there.

Leftism is treason
Look at these shitskins spitting on the country

If Disney/Marvel intends to make New York a character, and represent the city as it actually exists...then this is good casting and more accurate than the comic books.

-Signed New York

Going over the IMDB cast list, it seems like it's still a white majority principal and overall cast.
I don't still what the big deal is.

the queer "underground" where this shit is experimented, brainstormed, and thought out is a weird place because it ultimately is a field where dangerous thoughts that aren't usually allowed and entertained towards members of society is (for a brief moment) experimented.

So you see these weird thoughts about gay men (who are malleable in the narrative to be in both states of feminine and deserving of tenderness and care due to their oppression and male shitlordisms we are allowed to think horrible shit towards)

this shit would never be accepted if thought about women for instance - "Why are these girls allowed to say no?" but they're working out the kinks

>Sup Forums thinks it's an Indian kid
>Name is Revolori

unless this star leads to somewhere its fucking retarded (and a waste of space)
and even if it leads somewhere its still retarded

There's no way pedophilia isn't going to be pushed again at some point, especially in the aging and "sex-positive" society we have now. Note how so many tumblrites are sex-obsessed, but are like well into their 20s and unattractive. Add in their wanting to be kids forever and you have a bunch of Michael Jacksons but far more monstrous and without money.

As for gay males in specific, I'm going to make a defense that a lot of them do tend to be raised in bad situations, suffer from sexual repression, and the culture they do jump into is nightmarish, but I'm resigned to thinking there will come a day again which will not be unlike what Sup Forums wants and they're seen as something to be squashed again. I supported gay marriage but that's precisely stable relationship formation is badly needed amongst many gays.

Trans people are doing their darnedest to make "communism" synonymous with them the way it was with Russians last century and I never saw such a disproportionate whine-to-group-size ratio. I think Sup Forums will win desu.

HEY! HE STOLE THAT GUYS WHITE CHARACTER!

I actually agree, I prefer stairs that have trunk storage under each stair.

yeah i think pol shit will win out in the end - hard to take these new "the left goes through me first" people seriously when you can see even they don't believe the tranny shit and are just forcing themselves to either quarrel favor, use it as a symbolic weapon to discipline others or because they themselves have some dirt and need to be "all are welcomed".

Also normies dont want to live in tumblrites' weird swedish cuck tranny black world order and pray five times a day