Games you could replay 1000 time and never get bored

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MH8i2S-pT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of these.

Darksouls 2

borderlands 2

Why the worst of the entire series, though?

Shit minigame hub game

star control 2 my niggas

Spyro 1 and 2. Damn I miss those.

Fycking hate. It was the first on I ever played and its a solid 10/10 you FAGGOT

i think I've beaten that using every class across 3 platforms, its amazing

I liked austraila moon adventure more

Skyrim

You could play the Bouncer more than once and not get bored? Impressive.

I'm surprised to see COD: Modern Warfare 2 on there

Does anyone still play that online?
Do you just play the campaign?

It has no soul for a DS game. Riddled with artificial difficulty, continuity errors, and things that show the devs were only pumping out a product to be consumed.

Only DS game I have under 100 hours in, and I technically bought it twice, because of the new ripoff edition.

When ever i replay it now i just ignore the classes and only get the hobos moves i cant stand a shop class in all honesty

All-time favorite

most boring shit ever

civ v

This isn't negative faggot opinion thread it's 'post the game you'd play 1000 times' fags.

Finally somebody like me.
The third game was better.
I'm sick of running around the dessert doing nothing

Empire Total War + Darthmod

Good call user, call of prip was also awesome

get out of here stalker

I wasted my time to get all trophies.
I had no complaints cos i never played the other games and I don't know the difference. So DS2 was a masterpiece for me

Civilisation IV

Dude, the desert was small and looked like shit. 3 all the way

Play the others and you'll hate that one

>Hey, strangers on the net. I am so edgy. Please give me some credits!

Fuck off....

fucking game is so boring after 1 playthrough, let alone 2. get some taste OP

There is only one

Less like 1000 times played but more like 1000 hours+ played.

GOAT

Yeah good fun.

My nigga

Grind: the game

Bully is pretty fucking boring...

Wanted to like it, too. Think I played it too late (first time trying was like 2 years ago, I think). Like I bet Doom when it first came out was the shit. But if I played the original now it would meh.

You know what I fucking love playing, as long as I'm with other people? Mario Party games. I don't even like them, but something about having other people around with that game is a blast. Play that shit high and it's a god send.

sp... Um. Mass Effect series, maybe?

Civ is stupid addicting. I'll literally lose a week into that. I do mean 168 hours in like a three week span. On one save...

I always come back to FTL once in a while. Once you beat it, tho...

Football Manager is another game I completely waste my life on. I only want to play it every 2-3 years, but when I do... Goodbye life.

Why does he carry 2 swords,Does he lose them often?

I've always enjoyed it. May be nostalgia goggles talking but still.

It was the only one that really gripped me. I've done all that can possibly be done on it. Online isn't dead, but it's full of hackers. Shame really as it was online play I couldn't get tired of.

Boring & bugged

Demon souls

Good choice user, doing gods work

It's in case he meets someone with the same sized schwartz
>That's not a schwartz

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how you handle it

Fucking loved Bully.

Also, Civ, Pirates, Fifa

they get it

you don't

>dessert
>likes 3 better
retard alert, opinion dropped

but the Mojave was bigger? New Vegas was better in every single way

CS:GO, u can't really ever complete it

Chasing the dragon

okay, so should I start this? or should I wait a few weeks for Mass Effect Andromeda?

Play it. I started it and have gone back and fourth from this and other games. And this game still stands out for me.

nobody said Tetris before? man all of you faggots have a terrible taste in games

bob the builder, let's build a party for the playstation 2, beste game ever, those who claimn otherwise are LIARS

Yeah IMO the moon adventure was more fun, but I didn't pick that up until I was gifted the handsome collection

And ywah the dlc classes were good but tbh the most fun I had was playing the gunzerker in my first playthrough

am I crazy or is it difficult to figure out who the hell is on your team? I always tk... and i'm not even trolling. Enemies and teammates look exactly the same.

lemme check... I have 12 hours into that game. I mean 12 hours into any game, muchless a mp one is nothing. But by 12 hours in you would think I could figure out who to kill, and who not to kill.

I'm so basic, but I prefer chiv more. The combat is more rewarding to me. Other than the broken weapons people abuse with...

But I saw they're making a mount and blade 2. That shit looks badass.

Oh god no. I remember being told to bring live cattle to an army. Even if you can get the stupid fuckers to go where you want you will never find the army you are helping ever again. This game is balls and you should be ashamed.

nice bait

No Portal/Portal 2 fans? C'mon fags.

No, new vegas looked qnd felt terrible and boring with literally nothing exciting or interesting happening whatsoever. And it had gay cowboy vision or somethung. Fuck that. 3 was a better video game.

damn. I should just play both. Do you have to play 2 before you start 3 to get it? I downloaded 2 but never played it.

>These gems

One steel, one silver. For different enemies

I could fucks wit ya

Literally the best game of ALL TIME and you're fucking lying to yourself if you don't agree.

>tfw i have depression and can't enjoy vidya anymore
JUST

Never played it, never will.

Favourite soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=4MH8i2S-pT8

Instead of fixing stuff and whatnot, they keep trying to make you buy what's that shit called? shark money or whatever?

But even the haters gotta admit that's replayable af.

You're really missing out. Any reason why you'll never play?

Why Fallout 4?

DS1 by far. If there was a current gen re-make, I'd just throw botw right in the trash.

You daft, man?

Witcher will always be a superior game to anything in the M.E. series, and I like Mass Effect.

I play it whenever I'm over at my friend's place, I like GTA games but just to fuck around for like an hour and then I'm done. I don't really see the appeal in open world games where you don't really make any progress.
Skyrim or Witcher is rewarding at least, you keep getting something to work towards. GTA to me was always a pointless grind, just killing shit for 'fun', decent game but I could never be fucked getting it for more than 15 quid

I love the shit out of DS1. I played DS2 for 2 hours and never looked back. It's amazingly bad.

played the game on acid if I remember correctly haha, just got so immersed in the world and the soundtrack and with mods its a game that sucks you in for hundreds of hours
>don't even have all the DLCs

I played number one years ago, didn't do much for me and Ive already got a mess of games waiting for me to play, damn steam sales.

Yep, shark cards. Idk why people are so mad about them, though. I never had to buy any. I just do fun missions and other shit until I have enough

>morrowind

Shit fucking game so large you can't even get out of the initial city.

This guy gets it

pic unrelated

>enclave
>communists

You didn't have to do that, user. You just need to follow the marshal. When they want to speak to you, feel free to not do so.
Also, don't blame the game because you personally suck at it
Source: Me, over 1100 hours.

been playing it on and off for about 10+ years now
still haven't finished it (apart from the expansions) and haven't explored the entire map. Thats what I love about these games

/thread

It's the opposite for me. I kinda hate games that aren't open world. In gta, the possibilities are almost endless. I get bored quickly with the type of games you mentioned.

And you do make progress in GTA, you should give the story mode a try.