What is their best album?

What is their best album?

Master of reality

Animals

WYWH - there's no debate

Animals

Wrong, Meddle exists

playing in a band with a kid that was obsessed with pink floyd ruined the fucking band for me.

every single day:
>hey man check this out
>it's a fucking pink floyd song
>but dude i don't want to sound like pink floyd
>ok
>next day
>PINK FLOYD AGAIN
the agony

>Pleb
The Wall
>Patrician
Wish You Were Here
>Contrarian
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Was it syd barrett floyd?

Meddle/DSOTM/WYWH/AHM

love em equally and can't decide

Obscured by clouds

Next time you see him, tell him Pink Floyd is shit

IT WAS BOTH

ugh this guy he wrote a fucking love song to syd barrett called "the obscure mad hatter" about a prancing prince in his "spicy home town" lost on a cloud, that's when i lost my shit and left.

The 4-streak from Meddle to Animals are all great desu.

My dad likes The Wall

Official patrician ranking

Wish You Were Here > Pipers = Darkside > Meddle = Saucerful > More > The Wall > Obscured By Clouds > Animals > Ummahumma > the rest

well that's basically what happened
i just said "pink floyd is shit" over and over again until he asked me if i felt like going for practice and i said "no never again, pink floyd is shit."

Between dark side or wywh. Ill lean more towards dark side.

Animals is the most overrated album by them in this board. sheep and pigs last too long. Id say its their worst one among the run from meddle to the wall.

>things that never happened

What did you want to sound like anyways?

well i didnt say no never again, it was more like "man i don't think im into it anymore" and that was it, but way to ruin a good story. in the argument i did yell "pink floyd is shit" though.

i wanted to try something more contemporary, and we didn't have a bad catalog, i just desperately didn't want to sound like a 70s band.

It's WYWH edging out The Wall.

Animals has possibly the best album cover of all time, but Sheep and Dogs drag way too long and overall the album feels like them dicking around and trying out new sounds that they all came back to perfected on The Wall.

the only true answer

>sheep and pigs last too long. Id say its their worst one among the run from meddle to the wall

holy fucking shit kill yourself

>sheep and pigs last too long
10 and 11 minutes long. I could maybe understand thinking Dogs is lengthy but wtf, Pigs and Sheep aren't long at all

Meddle > Animals > the rest

piper is best everything else can fuck off

Jesus christ, I love Syd but that's some wimpy bullshit

DSOTM is objectively the best obviously but my favorite is AHM