What is the most insane person you know from school or personal life(family)

What is the most insane person you know from school or personal life(family).

So I was recently thinking about all the media where you have a alien/robot/magical whatever becoming human and it always is true in the story.

Then you have subversion of this like robot chicken and MAD(picture related) where the same story is told the same only the extra dimensional entity is actually only some crazy kid/person who is wrong and only deludes himself into thinking he is a alien.

This got me thinking did you ever know a person who was seriously thinking he is a alien or some a wizard or a knight?

Was he trying to do some crazy things that are typical of fictional stories like save the world?

I remember hearing of a handful of people like this. However I myself never encountered someone so unhinged.

They need to seriously believe it not LARP.

Tell me Sup Forums do you know people like this and if yes shear your stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dS7-jcsB_WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mW9PvYYH9lA
youtube.com/watch?v=k-2KqwevtEc
youtube.com/watch?v=XUjMytEgLyw
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ryan_Schallenberger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So lets take a example.

You know Steven universe the show?
Its basically about one fat idiot who tells everyone

>I'm this magical creature named a "GEM" and I go on magical adventures with other "GEMS" to save the world.

And everyone thinks he is stupid/wrong.
However the show establishes he is right.

So did you know someone who was like this IRL?

I can not see OPs image what is it?

>IRL
kys

Download the image you faggot!
Christ these retards.

I'm also interested so BUMP.

I believe I am Jesus and I take offence to this post.
>unhinged
Nigga I'm more hinged to this planet, universe and collective consciousness than a white girl on a thick, black cock.

Why don't you explain why you view anyone who believes in a different reality to be insane. Perception is everything. Each person functions differently. What I see if completely different from your picture, physically and mentally. We are all conditioned through variables that are not the same, why would we all see the same world? Is it you who is insane?

>I believe I am Jesus
YES tell me more about your worldview.

>Is it you who is insane?
Pff plz.
I'm so beyond all of you normies its not even funny.
The only problem is I'm 100% sane.

Yes my beliefs are interstellar levels of far out there.
However non of it requires anything special or magical.

You see I'm a emperor.
I don't tell anyone this because they don't have any security clearance to know about it.
filthy plebs.

Sounds crazy right?
Tel me how?
My title was given to me by myself.
And what are all the kings/lords/emperors of history ?
If nothing more then simply humans who simply decided to give themselves this title?
If you go far back you realize the first emperor or king was nothing more then a human who simply started using this title.

See nothing special.
Everything can be explained.
on the other hand if you think you are a dragon I demand you show me yourself.
The problem for you is that dragons are special creatures and if you can not demonstrate yourself or are playing word games(>I declare dragon to be a title) you are wrong.

On the other hand emperors where nothing more then humans and I can demonstrate I'm human so factually and historically I'm correct.

>I am Jesus
How do you know and how can you prove this?

Damn, you are batshit crazy.

I said "I believe I am Jesus", not "I am Jesus", two entirely different things. People believe in god, doesn't mean he is real or that it's logical. Plenty still do. Take your emperor perspective and apply it to the Jesus scenario. He was simply a messenger. I have a message as a human, too.

>Damn, you are batshit crazy.

No more then anyone else with a title(doctor, bishop, pope).

>I said "I believe I am Jesus", not "I am Jesus",
> I have a message as a human, too.
Playing word games are we.

I stand by everything I have written.
I am a emperor.
Like in the same way I declare that I'm writing this on a computer to upload this to Sup Forums.
And its only the tip of m story.
Want to ask more questions?
Explain how I'm insane?

Not quite what youre looking for but i knew a compulsive liar and probably a sociopath

He was amazing with women (initially) because he could be whoever and knew how to tailor an entire personality around anyone he met.

But towards us, his friends, everything was a lie. He never worked, his mom paid his rent and he had all these stories of business deals and odd jobs and how rich he was.

He had every fantastical tale you could think of of situations where he was a hero or a voice of reason and saved peoples lives, up to the level of climbing down a semi truck hanging over a bridge to pull the unconscious driver out and carry him up to safety, and so on.

Thing was, he really seemed to believe himself, and he was smart enough to know these stories were way beyond reality and that he was basically insulting our intelligence.

But he told them with such sincerity and emotion you almost thought it was real.

Thats the craziest person i ever met.

Then there was this other bitch who thought she was a witch and charged batteries by closing her hand around them. That bitch was weird too.

> compulsive liar and probably a sociopath
Good example.
Its more of a naturalistic thing nothing special and the rest can be thrown into
>He lied to look good

==============

>bitch who thought she was a witch and charged batteries by closing her hand around them. That bitch was weird too.

O HOHOHOHOHOH cha cha cha now this is the money shot!
Now this is some paranormal magic shit I want to see!
Only a handful removed from the full fruity breakfast of crazy in the OP picture.

Tell us more about your witch.
I so love to talk to her IRL.
What are the best stories you have of her?

Thank you for dropping this info user you are awesome.

Now why not have a chat with me?
Emperor?

I know that I'm far out and normies will be shocked to be confronted with my views.

However none of is something that is beyond the normal.
And on the same level like inventing your own holiday to celebrate.

And would look something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=dS7-jcsB_WQ

I dont remember much about her tbh. I lived with her 12 years ago.

She was into metal thought she was a satanic empowered witch.. Charged batterie s with her hands, saw auras, summoned demons.

She has a kid and husband now.

Full government conspiracy mind control vaccine chem trails girl now.

Yes lets get this thread rolling.

How old was she when she got into satanism?
How old was she when you knew her?
Typically its 15-17 for girls and witch/satanism.

>Full government conspiracy mind control vaccine chem trails girl now.
She developed into a Alex Jones clone, nice.

Is she mixing her satanism with the Alex Jones? Or did she drop her satanism phase?

Kind of a letdown if she is into a subculture.
Its not really this level of crazy out there if you have people in your life telling you what to believe like chem trails.

Thanks for the info user.

Was expecting stories like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mW9PvYYH9lA

youtube.com/watch?v=k-2KqwevtEc

The reason I'm saying that I love to meat her is because.
>bitch who thought she was a witch and charged batteries by closing her hand around them. That bitch was weird too.
I love to see her and respond
>great I only get my battery tester and we see how your charging will affect the battery.

Would she freak out knowing she is making bullshit magic up?
Find a excuse?
Be genuinely surprised that her charging is not working?

Hello I'm the user who is convinced I'm a emperor.

Is anyone interested in talking to me?
I have stories to tell.

However only if someone is interested.
Things get wiled some James Bond shit.

however non of it is magical or supernatural.
Everything is only humans behaving like humans.
Kind of neat if you all see it explained.

Ask me and I shell answer.

She would have made an excuse lashed out and tried to curse you.
She was 19. Ive lost all contact with her but basically yeah if the internet told her the government lied about anything she was all over it. Didnt matter what.

She was the type of person that if you told her all the risks and dangers of water but said "dihydrogen monoxide" instead Shell probably blame monsanto

She lost one of her children last i checked. Its tragic and my heart goes to her i hate to speculate but wouldnt surprise me if fed him some terrible diet and probably didnt take accountability.

What the dick are you on about op

I know it gets richer as i go on.

Its memories coming back to me as you all ask questions. She wasnt a huge part of my life so sorry if its getting too good to be true.

The first one reminds me a bit about an acquaintance. All the way since childhood he always told these crazy stories about stuff he did. It was not like heroic stories. Just very unbelievable little things. Im sure he sincerely believed some of the things himself. For instance, as an example of this behaviour, he was in bronze V in League a while back, always sure it was his teams fault and that he belonged in Diamond. Once i played with him and he went something like 0/17/5, and never once in the match did his belief waver. He kept insisting he was the best, just unlucky. He would always have black belts and unfortunately he had lost them so noone could come and see them. Best little shit he told was that he once saw a real pikachu in the forest. Totally sincere i tell you.

>girl in class
>pretty weird, barely anyone likes her
>her friends are nice though
>find out stuff about her through her friends
>she claims to have 5-6 personalities
>one of them is named after a pokemon
>she writes fanfictions about her personalities fucking each other
>she was so bad that she failed class not even half a year in
>yeah whatever I don´t care, my parents paid for this

>She would have made an excuse lashed out and tried to curse you.
HAHAHA so she unconsciously or consciously knows it was all bullshit, pretend play LARPing.

I'm completely into technology because technology works.
Pretend play witchcraft does not.
I made assertions in the past and I love when people take me up on them.
love rubbing it in their face when i prove them wrong.

I'm extremely .

Love to tease them to death after I have proven something.
>Oh look its impossible!
>This did not happen!

Even on petty bullshit, when a girl I know has trust issues or something.

>Did you take the wallet?!
Yes I have it.
>don't forget to take the wallet
I already have it in my pocket
>Take your WALLET!
You seriously can trust me on this one.
>Take your WALLET!

I slowly reach in my pocket pull out my wallet and gently rub the wallet into the girls cheek.
She looks ultra stunned and wants me to stop doing this.
I'm
>Shh you can only believe in something that is rubbing in your face
>its the only way for you to understand

before I forget, her gender on facebook is

>pangender genderfluid two-spirit

or something like that, can´t remember.

YES!
Great story! (Up voted for Mortal Kombat Trilogy picture; was expecting the insane one to be defending earth realm based on it)
Why are girls always into insanity?

>she writes fanfictions about her personalities fucking each other
Do you have a link to her DA or whatever?
Love to see that shit.

BTW: The most crazy girl I got was one that spammed constantly online chain mail in personal messages at me.

You know the ones where if you don't resend them to 10 people a ghost will rape you while you masturbate or some shit.
I never knew if she was trolling and spamming it for fun or really this level of stupid.

>pangender genderfluid two-spirit
Seriously its like these failures are not even trying.
Its like they want to be special however have zero creativity or imagination and try something like
>I will use he/him pronouns now
>This totally makes me so different.

Its the zero creativity bland version of making yourself special.
And if you press these leftists faggots they immediately shrivel down and have nothing to back them up.

Look at the flat earth society now that's special.
>Debate me on the roundness of the earth faggot!
Flat earth is to for ultra cool people who think geocentrism is to mainstream!
And these fuckers can back themselves up.

Fucken experiments and shit!
youtube.com/watch?v=XUjMytEgLyw

its 10/10 in every category.

She has a DA but she only does (did) cosplay.

Where are her fanficks then?
I want another channel of crazy next to my Alex Jones craziness feed.

primus inter pares

>primus inter pares
What did he MEME by this?

People say that I'm insane but I hace to disagree with them

Explain?
Are the voices telling you all the people are wrong?

No. I just don't understand why people sometimes say I'm insane for pretty much no good reason

Are they doing it jokingly?
Or are you doing something that is making them say this?

>kys
GTFO

>GTFO
tits

sorry no idea, she probably keeps them sort of hidden. Might be her tumblr. Let me dig for a moment, maybe I´m lucky.

They don't seem like they're joking but I don't think I'm doing anything "insane"

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ryan_Schallenberger

Was one of my best friends in school. Also hands down the smartest kid I ever met in school. Would have been valedictorian easily. I haven't spoke to him since he was caught. I graduated the year earlier. Had a younger brother going to school with him.

Have so many questions for the dude but never plucked up the nerve to see him in jail and ask. Was completely out of left field that he felt the way he did. He would rap old run DMC songs word for word in front of class. Seemed like a pretty nice fella.

>tits
Lmao

>encyclopediadramatica.se/Ryan_Schallenberger
>"Blow up the school so he could go to heaven and kill Jesus".

Is this ED real?
Looks interesting.
What did he tell you of his insanity?

Nothing. I didn't know he had problems. No one did. He was always joking and messing around.

And it's very real.

He did my math homework for 50 cents a paper lol.

Ok thanks for this.

So plebs no one is interested in asking me the emperor questions?

Shitpost me softly.

Sup Forums i believe in you!
You must know crazy like fuck people!

I seriously have no idea what to ask you.

Does mom pay your bills

Did he really do this?

Elaborate on this?

You've been constantly refreshing your own post on /n for over 4 hours. Does your mom pay for your shit? What do you do for a living?

>your own post on /n
WHAT?

>pikachu in forest

Yeah man my bud was the same.

Just amazingly impossible things.
He was also the worlds best hockey player. We took him skating. He was scared of the ice.

Still insisted after he was the star player of his team.

He was 26 at the time of that last one.

What was bad is we tried to help. I found someone to hire him and told him i got him a job. Nope! Nope! Just invented a universal translator the manufacturer is picking it up next week im fine im gonna be rich!!!

Yeah he actually did. I wasn't the only one though. I bet he made $10 a day doing peoples homework.

b

I know what you mean I knew some girl who ducked off every guy on the foot ball team for real, she took each one in the bathroom and they took turns. She must have gained like 6 pounds from cum. Some guys took a pic and she had a little belly/pouch from all the fun and something like reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>I know what you mean I knew some girl who ducked off every guy on the foot ball team for real, she took each one in the bathroom and they took turns
What a whore.

Mine did not whore around.

>He was scared of the ice.
>Still insisted after he was the star player of his team.

> Nope! Nope! Just invented a universal translator the manufacturer is picking it up next week im fine im gonna be rich!!!
Now that's some crazy right there.