CTRL + V THREAD

CTRL + V THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t3SOvbgybA
youtube.com/watch?v=-S9W9xZikkA
vivalocal.com/acompanhante-erotico/ribeirao-preto/ruiva-linda-acompanhante-/135073704
68.media.tumblr.com/b32bf760ffd2bcfde2c87f991cb263fd/tumblr_oic3dw6YEq1sp9gs9o1_540.png
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/53/bc/10/53bc10abc263af640fd960ee282a797f.jpg
i.imgur.com/8uQXxMb.jpg
imgur.com/a/MLcQg
youtu.be/J6vI919QI14
user.pcriot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU
wearekillingtime.tumblr.com/post/157945672765/dlubes-amagii-aaeds-who-actually-sits
youtu.be/GgwEKXezFZU
youtube.com/watch?v=75x6DncZDgI
icivil-hu.com/Civil-team/2nd/Statics/Statics, R.C. Hibbeler, 12th book.pdf
youtu.be/t_2G3RKZ5Ao
youtu.be/bMP7LsjVZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=mP_-b2MkY6c
youtube.com/watch?v=dgha9S39Y6M
m.imgur.com/gallery/ZRPqV
mattressfirm.com/hampton-and-rhodes/hr300-9"-plush-mattress/mfi111036.html
imgur.com/a/6Ewba
ns4t.net/MST4I
ns4t.net/woxvu
ns4t.net/87T9q
ns4t.net/b2JIU
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4
youtu.be/ExTKEFZFi_8
i.4cdn.org/b/1488538355569.webm
reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5vvtn8/wowrelated_websites_you_need_to_change_your/
i.4cdn.org/k/1488567920868.png
penisutvidgningen.com/images/3.jpg
probiller.com/site/Login/?domain=3dXstar.com&request=wkSR68B8cSwRc3TutjDhrWNTAfHJ8bKhXf2c2i_aMtbYkpiMOyPX8_0c40NwGWhBQ0ob_DAXgM4w6O8rAqAOJ3pn-jS-XiNOYro1HyFm9HCjdI34QfSqn_Hk4l-GML9kNSr79eWA5aYq5S9y3XtTrja33lA4ed7sh2gATuzpo7eJm5NyKvXyQHc0tS9nvSPCz7ftiQvBzsG-XvilKbIYUaC0d8kOd9wXRuzfpOSDXP6GYVgRCODs4ghVB-a1ZISWi-fWR4f5ABIg4QRN
youtube.com/watch?v=fV3nflAQ99w
dousaflavor.com
warthunder.com/en/news/4550-fleet-naval-pre-beta-testing-schedule-en/
973-eht-namuh-973.com
zillow.com/homedetails/336-Frisbee-Hill-Rd-Hilton-NY-14468/30927613_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage

ANNIHILATION

youtube.com/watch?v=8t3SOvbgybA

m̦u̪̖̞̙e̛̼̜̰͓̪̼r͈̤a̴̩̯̪͇̫̘̱s̞͚̪̮̻̺̖e͓ ̸̺̫͙͖͎ḿ͚u͏̯͕̣͙ḛ̛ͅr̕as͙͝e̺͎͈̺̦ ͖̲̺̞̱̻mu̟̪e͈̪r̮̟̳͇͎̰a̮̺̜̦s͔̺̠̤͈͙̱e ̥m̟̤̻̼̩u̘͘ḙ̸̠͇͙̩r̝̻̹͕̣a͕̫̘̰̮̝s̝e̵̫͉̫̳ ̲͔͉͓̻́ͅm͝ù̦e̺͉͎͉r̖͇͈a͕s͏̳e̟͔̩͈̞̪ ̦͉̥̬͖̥͝ͅm͉͉̣̤̠̰̬͝u̮̹͖ḙ͚̪̗r͠a̱̤͈s͈̬̙͕̯ͅe̮ ̢͙m̖̦̫̜͚̖̘͞ ͖̣̼̩͕̯̰ ̴͎̰͕͉̗͎ ͍u͔̠̭͇̗e̙̝̤̬̺͍ ͔̹͔̺̼̠̙ ̨̪̗̹̰̜͖̝r̲͓̘̠a ̲̰̳̦s̞̠̮͔͝e̤̪͈͔͍̻̞ ̬͉͇̩m̥̜ ̫̙͚͎͕̟ͅu̩͕̹̱̲͡e̛͔̜͙̞ ͍͜ ̭̲̟ ͕̗̠̭̪͙r͍͕͢ a̝̞͈̳̖͈͠ͅs̝̬̬̰̺e͎͉̠̲̹ ͎̻̩̻͎m̠̻̮ ͓̳͔̠͙̮͓͞e̬͕̞͓̮r͙̼̙̟̪͕a̭ś̘̥e͎͍̗̣ ̥m̰̣͚u͙er͇͍̹̫͎a͖̝̭s̴e̡̗ ̧̻̖̲m̡̪̪̥̻̠̳u͏e̤r͍͎̘̞̙͠a̡͇̜̥ͅͅ ̭̳̭̖͇m̴̭̠͎ͅu͏̙e̳̩͕͉͡r̲̻ ͎̻ ̨͚͎ ̮̖̠̖ ̠͙̙a̳śe̫͈̲̘̻̖̳͘ ̧͈͎̮m̝͉̼u ̭́ ̰͘e̞̘̹̦̗̻ ̘ra͎͎̝̩͔̞̬͟ ̵̝̙̭̠s͖͍͇͎͖̀ȩ̲
̛M̥̝̼͚Ù E̱̩̬̣̤ ̧͓̟͓̳̼͙̗R̶̥̟͓̮̠̯A͈ ̯̪̳̼̱̣͠S̸̘͖̹̗̯Ḛ̮͍̮ ̯̗̦Ṃ̳͎ ̳̹̖͖̮̺̙ ̻̖̱̟u ̥͙̟̳͈́E̤̺̻̝R̦͔̲̺̯A̞̦̙͘ S̜͔̖͝E̯͕̰ ̟̹͚͇̞̩M͇̪̩̼̹̣͓U̻͉̝̹̭ ͕̱͈̳̖̻ ̳ ̨͇̖̙͚͙̠̹ ̡͙E̪̮̟̯R̰̱̜͙̲̱̥͞A̭̤̥͙̬SE̡̖̤̯̖̭͎ ̢̻̩̻ ͙m͉͉̻u̝̪̖͙̩ͅe̩̩̰͚͞R̰̖̩͍̟͙A̦̭͓̳S̻͕E̥̣̭
̧̗M̛̮̤͓͔̬͖ͅṶ̲̥̤͕͡E͎͢R͓͕̬̪͕̮̝A̶̜͖̤M͓̹̰̮̤̲͞U͕͍̬E͕͚̕R̦̩̪͙̞͇A̷̠̪̱̮M̠̖̬Ṵ̰E̬̻̹͉R̶̝͎̬̭A͎̥̼͎̖̥͚͞S̟̗E̫̦̼̕M̬͈͝U͍̲̭͎͎E͖̬̩͉͙͔͜R̵A̸͓̗͉̳S̖̬̙̼͖̘̟E̡̪ ̪̟M̼̭̥̭͝U̧̜E̙Ṟ̗͈̪̠͈A͖SE̦̪̙͓̝̻ ̻͢Ḿ͔U͕̻̦̙̝̻E͎R̗̺̙̱̞͙̹͜A̠̞̺S͍É̪͚͎̮ ̻͞MUE̬͓R̙̟̥̤̠̰͟ͅA̬͓̲̪S̺͕̠͖͕̥E ̻M̷͖u͔̤̜͚͙̹͝e̝r̴̼͉͓̪͕͖a̬͎s̮e͇͓͍̪̦͜ ̟͇̘̩͜m̯̩̟̰ ̤̭̲̱̭̟ ̥̺̗ ̣̘̪̭̣͈͘u̯
̬̀A͉͇e͢

youtube.com/watch?v=-S9W9xZikkA

search results advertisement

Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits préparés.

Kys

suck, glöm mig skit i om jag skriver något ola. ha ett bra liv

vivalocal.com/acompanhante-erotico/ribeirao-preto/ruiva-linda-acompanhante-/135073704

68.media.tumblr.com/b32bf760ffd2bcfde2c87f991cb263fd/tumblr_oic3dw6YEq1sp9gs9o1_540.png

네 발을 보여줘

Live it up, motherfuckers. You have infinite time after this to be dead, why hurry?

Found in another thread on Sup Forums. I took a liking to it

How familiar are you with the gear wars?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/53/bc/10/53bc10abc263af640fd960ee282a797f.jpg

i.imgur.com/8uQXxMb.jpg

imgur.com/a/MLcQg

youtu.be/J6vI919QI14

user.pcriot.com/

เลือดมันเยอะแล้วครับ

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

DATA text_debugflag
68 101 98 117 103 32 102 108 97 103 32 ;says "Debug flag "

youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU

Expressing Emotions in Healthful Ways 3 of 3

wearekillingtime.tumblr.com/post/157945672765/dlubes-amagii-aaeds-who-actually-sits

--- ---.. / .. ... / .-.. --- ...- . .-.-.- / -- ---.. / .. ... / .-.. .. ..-. . .-.-.- / - .... . / -- ---.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. ..- .-.. . / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / ..--- ..-. --- .-. - / .- -. -.. / - .... . / -... .- -.. .-.. .- -. -.. ... --..-- / - .... . / -- ---.. / ... . . -- ... / .-.. .. -.- . / .- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / -.-. .-. . .- - ..- .-. . --..-- / -... ..- - / .. - / .. ... / - .... . / --- -- ... - / -.. . .- -.. .-.. -.-- / --- ..-. / .- .-.. .-.. / -.-. .-. . .- - ..- .-. . ... .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / .... .- .. .-.. / -- ---.. .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / .... .- .. .-.. / -- ---.. .-.-.-

 

The longest penis I have seen with my own eyes was on a donkey in Sudan. It was remarkable and could not be ignored, rendering the donkey into a pentapod of sorts. Them fuckers are hung, I’ll have you know.

We encountered a problem. Please try again later.

Damage Given to "car insurance lizzard" - 82 in 7 hits

vinylengine.com

А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!

Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="FOV 70",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="FOV 85",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F11",Command="FOV 95.4370607151",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F12",Command="FOV 101.409630521",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

3 girls having fun on cam.mp4

youtu.be/GgwEKXezFZU

sonic the frog

youtube.com/watch?v=75x6DncZDgI

CZ 805 Bren PS1

mc.dinfox.no

icivil-hu.com/Civil-team/2nd/Statics/Statics, R.C. Hibbeler, 12th book.pdf

youtu.be/t_2G3RKZ5Ao

Montgomery Clift

youtu.be/bMP7LsjVZlw

log.Println("[Message emitted]", message)

and

Wicked Earth Wednesday - Drifting

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_-b2MkY6c

youtube.com/watch?v=dgha9S39Y6M

TO APPRECIATE EACH OTHER

s

m.imgur.com/gallery/ZRPqV

リーはこの寮にいる

Ok .... Yeah.... Let's just ignore that
Ummm.. I'll move on since clearly iv kinda put myself In a deep pit with you . Yeah all good judge me as you will, I'm used to it but it's obviously me, one day I will just be able to be my true self or at least close to it, but until then I guess ill just stick to smaller horizons. I hope you
Live a good life and good luck with your studyes and ability to achive

The Professor dies
Logan dies at the end
The girl runs away to Canada

mattressfirm.com/hampton-and-rhodes/hr300-9"-plush-mattress/mfi111036.html

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

imgur.com/a/6Ewba

connect 46.166.189.25:20000

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5634e0e016869ef1f469ea17ffa0359b238057d1&dn=Battlefield+1+Digital+Deluxe+Edition+%5BUpdate+3%5D+%282016%29+by+Xatab&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Pi (π) is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter. Pi is a constant number, meaning that for all circles of any size, Pi will be the same.

FFFFFFFFFFF

I am currently out of the office and will not be returning until the 27th October. I will respond when I return.

Many thanks

Something tells me a 28 gig game folder won't paste here.

@HITs :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:
**Requester:** Eric Gonzalez • ns4t.net/MST4I
**Title**: Count the number of job openings on a company's career page • ns4t.net/woxvu
**Pay**: $0.06 **Avail**: 44514 **Limit**: 60 minutes
**TO**: Pay=2.8 Fair=3.9 Comm=2.0 • ns4t.net/87T9q
**PandA**: ns4t.net/b2JIU

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4

mesonbkxwrtmdb2m.onion

Doctor who is fucking garbage.
It can tell any story in all of time and space and it always ends up a shitty looking celebration of mediocrity.
It's a predictable, safe formulaic children's show where the Le wacky man saves the day with some 'witty' banter and a 'clever' scheme.
The Doctor never goes anywhere in his development, just going from dark to light or dark to light depending on the incarnation.
It has no love for science or history, it just boils everything down for lowest common denominator. It's a waste of time and effort,
why don't you losers mature and watch some grown up television for a change.
You shouldn't watch doctor who unless it's with your own children but I really don't want you plebs procreating.

youtu.be/ExTKEFZFi_8

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life

i.4cdn.org/b/1488538355569.webm

Bishoujo

01011001 00100000 01010101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100110 01100110 00100000 00110010 00100000 01000010 00100000 01001101 01000001 01000100

According to the Cremation Association of North America, the cremation rate reached 48.6 percent in 2015 and will probably exceed 54 percent by 2020.

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5vvtn8/wowrelated_websites_you_need_to_change_your/

i.4cdn.org/k/1488567920868.png

penisutvidgningen.com/images/3.jpg

Tribe of Edam

probiller.com/site/Login/?domain=3dXstar.com&request=wkSR68B8cSwRc3TutjDhrWNTAfHJ8bKhXf2c2i_aMtbYkpiMOyPX8_0c40NwGWhBQ0ob_DAXgM4w6O8rAqAOJ3pn-jS-XiNOYro1HyFm9HCjdI34QfSqn_Hk4l-GML9kNSr79eWA5aYq5S9y3XtTrja33lA4ed7sh2gATuzpo7eJm5NyKvXyQHc0tS9nvSPCz7ftiQvBzsG-XvilKbIYUaC0d8kOd9wXRuzfpOSDXP6GYVgRCODs4ghVB-a1ZISWi-fWR4f5ABIg4QRN

youtube.com/watch?v=fV3nflAQ99w

affca329

A l'époque j'étais triste j'avais plus d'papa !
J'habitais chez une dame, elle était vieille très sympa !
Quand King Ju passait il m'demandait (elle est là ?)
Comme si c'était une araignée, un pou, un cancrelat !
Après on faisait d'la zik et on gueulait dans le micro !
J'avais un quatre-pistes, le S2000 et du tâcheron
C'était l'époque, des légumes verts et de la soupe
Un peu d'fromage, et du pain trempé dans l'assiette
J'faisais du son, j'connaissais pas les résidents !
Des sons bizarres, ça ressemblait aux Résidents !
La vielle dame, elle me parlait de mes tambours
Que ce serait bien, de les mettre un peu moins fort
Après une fois, j'ai fait un casting de pub, pour gagner ma croûte
J'me suis retrouvé en slip, dans l'rôle d'un super-nul
En sueur et le cul nu, j'avais qu'une seule réplique
J'men suis même pas souvenu
Après quand j'suis sorti, ils m'ont tous regardé
Le pauvre clown comique, c'était moi pour de vrai
(Où qu'il était, hein ?) le patron de la menuiserie !
À poil sous les néons, cloué au parquet !
(Où qu'il était, hein ?) le Cadillac qui fait caca !
Emmerdé jusqu'au cou, en train d'se faire chier !
(Où qu'il était, hein ?) le Casimor de Casimir !
Enfermé dans Dingo, torturé par Walt Disney ! (hein ?)
Je fabriquais dans la cave, un cheval en bois
Moi c'est stup ! (Moi c'est flip !) papa est en bas !
Je fais aussi du chocolat, exactement comme toi !
Caca d'amour, comme toi ! Et toi !
Et si un jour, tu t'retrouves dans Casimir
C'est pas la règle, faut en sortir !

dousaflavor.com

Thanks

lol

oh, well this might work out!

Nightwing - Stand Up And Be Counted

result[0,1]

(2004)

warthunder.com/en/news/4550-fleet-naval-pre-beta-testing-schedule-en/

o