Are white women in America secretly jealous of black women. I have reason to believe so

Are white women in America secretly jealous of black women. I have reason to believe so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbxBqJhmIdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would they be?

no shit.
>the stereotype of a white woman is a stay at home mom who listens to her husband and can't provide for herself
>the stereotype of black women is an independent mom who can manage anything shes likes
>white girls want to talk like the live in the urban areas
>white girls get dreads not braids anymore
>white girls fucking adore black men
>most black men don't want to breed white women from what I've seen
>white girls listen to nothing but black hip hop artists

same time black girls do the same thing in a lot of cases. It goes both ways.

not all white girls

>Are white women in America secretly jealous of black women
>posts picture of octaroon Brit
Great job, OP!

No, actually it's the other way around. Everywhere around the world you will find that especially black females try to imitate white women whenever possible. Straightening their hair, dying it blond or wearing wigs, they will even literally bleach their skin, they are always looking for new and better ays to look as white as possible. And for good reason, they're ugly af naturally.

Wrong

Nigga wtf are you even talking about? Are you schizophrenic? Your reality seems quite different from the one most of us share.

Wrong

ITT: Niggers trying to praise themselves and their low IQ race.

The fuck is up with you faggots and niggers?
You love to fucking act like women LOOOVE nigger dick, and you love getting cucked by it. But now you act like people want to be them?
Go back to tumblr faggot.

Literally NO ONE finds black women attractive. They look like men. I honestly can not tell them apart from the men half the time.

>the stereotype of black women is an independent mom
>the stereotype of black women is an addicted and abused single mother of 12, by 12 different men.

FTFY

and as far as the men are concerned, only black women find them attractive.

And not even black men find black women attractive! They'd rather have a latina woman.

Niggers live in a culture of shame. They have been abused and hated so much that now they even hate themselves. In africa they will buy european products simply because they're european, they are instantly perceived has better, or of higher status.

Hell no. Why would I want to be black when my whiteness is what pulls all the black men to me.

The reason this appears to be true dates back to a law enacted in America in 1662, in which it was essentially stated that anyone born to an interracial couple, in those days it was exclusive wm+bw, would inherit the social status of the mother. Of course white women would want to bastardized the offspring of their husbands mistresses.

Monkeys are still monkeys and slumming is a dirty business

Why would any white woman want to emulate the disgusting "mammy" body type? The lazy, selfish mentalities that lead to ruin? Any emulation of these sub-humans is repulsive.

Umm, no. Blacks are the lowest race, nobody is jealous of them.

Black women tend to have more feminine bodies.

lol, you must be high

>I have reason to believe so.

said user from Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=tbxBqJhmIdw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're fucking crazy. Black women are the MOST MASCULINE of all. omfg I'm crying over here. The only feminine "black" women you'll ever see are mixed race any way. Including the woman in the picture you just posted.

in b4 horse cunts

You must know some very messed up white women.

>mixed

All black Americans have euro admixture, it's a defining characteristic of their ethnicity.

I know you're trying to post ugly bitches, but she's actually quite alright.

>All black Americans have euro admixture, it's a defining characteristic of their ethnicity.
No, you're wrong. And possibly dumb.

I wasn't though

No it's true google it.

>google it
kek

where do you get your information to support this argument?

Then why is the only non ugly one you posted?

But she's the only one I've posted so far

See

Ew my god! She tricked me into thinking she was not ugly!

you mean most.

No white women is jealous of a harambette. That's why niggers bleach their skin and try to straighten their hair to look more white.

No they "all" have it to varying degrees, save for actual African immigrants.

I don't think it's about the aesthetics, as much as it is about being seen as a threat.

So Obama is the only certified half black half white person in murica?

To who?

How did you get that out what I said? All "black Americans" have euro admixture to varying degrees. The average ranges from 15-30%.

Uhm, most white people love being white except girls that fuck niggers

Cause he's the son of an actual african and an actual white.

A threat as far as a mistress, that can substantially lower a white woman's sexual value and leverage.
See.

Bump

Maybe it's just my geographical orientation to the Mason-Dixon line, but no one I've ever met has race mixed. It's looked down in by both parties.

Genetic studies show that most black Americans paternal line traces to Europe, and maternal line to Africa. No black American is pure African, it's just that most have white relatives at the grandparent/great grandparent level and beyond. This information is available and easy to look up.

not sure, however i'd smash the fuck out of thandie newton

OP You're a coward

You didn't put a real Black woman

Because There's nothing to be jealous about

I'm not saying it never happens, just that it's not a factor here. I'm fairly certain you'd be disowned. They have their side of town, we have ours. No real integration until high school, and by then, we know what's what.

You mean I didn't use Leslie jones as the poster child of black American women.

I understand the separation, between pure-blood whites(many of whom aren't actually pure) and the historically mulattic people known as black Americans. I agree with freedom of association and the right to self-segregate.

Bump

I have yet to hear a sound refutation of my point.

I think it just happened here. But couldn't tell you for sure, I'm not native to the town, but there is a hard line between whites and blacks.

What about lightskinned blacks. Do they exist where you live?

What about the black women who don't fall under any of these statistics such as bearing (several) children out of teenage wedlock, diseases or committing crimes...? Has anyone found any unicorns among them...?

None anywhere near that light. All are average to very dark that I've met. But i don't go out on a limb to meet them.

>the stereotype of black women is useless screaming whores who are entitled and abusive and can't provide for the family
>stereotype of white women is not being any of those things and either being able to provide for the family by working or to take care of it as a stay home mom

>white girls get dreads not braids anymore
>white girls fucking adore black men
stop this meme

not a single selfrespectin white women(98% of white women) do this

Lightskinned black people are remarkably common in the US. Black Americans generally don't look the same as Africans, although some do.

I'm sure, there were just none where i used to live, and where i currently live they don't mix. Their side of town is very much "our side". The few times I've needed to go there I've been pulled over immediacy after pulling out of the neighborhood, and searched for illegal substances. Not exactly a flourishing melting pot of human society.

and you adopt this mentality. Kill yourself

No kids, not overweight, grammatically correct for the most part, wants peace beyond partisanship but that's another subject, completely clean and culturally diverse... What is she?

you don't already know the ole "people want what they don't have"? are you fucking dumb? straight hair people want curly, curly want straight. you live under a rock or just baiting?

I adopt the fact that I'm not wanted on their side of town, so i don't go there. This isn't exactly a great time for white people to go waving olive branches around, and I'm not going to disrupt an entire town to do so.

What country is she from.

Came from a family every shade of ghetto, mother has died from coke overdose and found naked behind a building yet has managed to surpass all of these things, dropped out of high school three times before still graduating after being kicked out i an urban area at 16... no father. United states...

and that reason is?

They are like red heads, when they are hot, they are certainly hot. But 97% are shit.

>average hood rat

Just because flowers can grow from shit doesn't make you a lily.

good point man, sorry

why lol??? outside of the white looking ones black chicks are ugly as fuck

Never claimed to be anything special just sayin'.
Too white for the blacks and apparently too black for whites.

Look, i don't like it anymore than you do. But I'm no social justice warrior, and would sooner be lynched by either side for attempting to be. I just needed a job in my field, and it happens to be here.

She is a black woman. White women secretly hate her.

That's usually the case with mixed bloods. Rejected by both sides.

im just so tired of seeing niggers, i just want to go one day without seeing one

Clearly you've not seen the average black "woman" in the U.S.
There's no jealousy.. Or desire from men.
Even other blacks ditch nigresses if the opportunity comes for a white girl.

So took neither. Just be yourself.

yeah having grown up in the U.S. i will not deny that once i went into the city from the suburbs, blacks, behind the counter and on the street, treated me like shit and weren't hearing any kind of conversation

This. White Americans wish lightskinned blacks didn't exist because our aesthetics hold historical American truths that strike at the heart of their narrative.

Hahaha.. Riiight.. The mini-cocks they call clits are so feminine.

nah that aint it

There's no need to, white women are one of the most attractive races, next to russian..

Reason to believe this is true.

I assure you they all don't have larger than normal clitorises...

I am jealous of their body. I mean, the truth is people of every race have really amazing bodies. So, I guess I just mean I am jealous of anybody with a really nice big butt :D but yeah, I think it is just the stereotype that mostly black women have big butts. Sometimes I get jealous like no one will like my small butt xD because of all the rap videos nowadays.