Every image posted in this thread will be sent

Every image posted in this thread will be sent.
Text comments with dubs or higher will also be sent. Games on bois

ur gay m8

Deliver OP

Send a link of this thread

I'm gonna deliver, the site is acting up so I'm gonna download Mimi

Rolling for "I will kill you in your sleep you bitch"

Winner!

That face you make when she tell you not to cum in her pussy and you done did already

stupid bitch

block = aids

kek

Mimi is being weird too, I'm delivering but not as fast as I'd like

maybe she will like this pic

OP where is this?

>For Momy

OP is a wussy pussy sissy faggot who have so much thing to lose so he wont post things that might throw him into a jail

let me boopie ur poopie

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why the fuck did you sent her a link?
fucking save the img an just send it

Holy shit, I didn't think you would actually post this. Props to u Sup Forumsro

skipping high risk posts eh? typical OP

checked

oh shi-

now you've done it OP. prepare to run from the partyvan. i will pray for your safety

has she responded at all? if dubs, send the navy seal copypasta

Can we hear the story OP?

This is the best, especially when she gets gutted herself.

lol lol he doing it

you need to write it down you lazy dipshit

last one

>its a meme you dip
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Negro

> no respawn??? You blocked??

She's trying to start shit with me and my current gf. I have another class now, but I'll be on later and we'll continue the game. I appreciate you guys giving me material. I'll reference this thread so be watching Sup Forumsois.

no response? you need to start using dingdongditches on her

I'll get another number to use for the next bread

Before I go, here's a bonus: her other number

>next bread
Yes please

>I'll get another number to use for the next bread
Love me some text free!

If she calls me again I may record the "conversation" (doing whatever dubs decides I do)

kys

please OP; you are obv sick as fuck. please go get help. everyone can get better man

Fiancé. Lol

No thx, the psych ward was not fun the first time

nice. btw, why do you hate her so much?

I've got a voicemail that explains part of it, I'll see about uploading it from my phone

I would let her shit on me.