ITT: we act like real gents but when someone get dubs we go apeshit

ITT: we act like real gents but when someone get dubs we go apeshit.
Ill start.
Well hello there fellow Sup Forumsrothers

Faggot

y'all'd've'he'hee'hoo'nation

i mean one in ten posts are dubs, statistically it's really common

That was quite rude fine sir. I must ask you to please control yourself and be an upstanding citizen. Have a good day my friend

Now, that is a somewhat affrontive response

Well thats not very polite is it?
Manners maketh man young lad!

good day sirs and maams
i pray i havnt missed dubs this fair morn

Howdy Niggers

Well lads how was your day? I hope good..
Well mine was a little off.. I just found out that Original Poster is homosexual..

Sir. I must ask you to control yourself. We have an upstanding community and would never let any niggers join amongst our ranks so please refrain from such fowl language good sir

But how common are these trips?

Good day, gentlemen. I hope to avoid rustling any jimmies today.

I am an ape's shit, and I find this post rather offensive sir.

What are trips my fellow friend?

No you arn't.

not quite lad, but you almost had it. buck up you'll get it one day.

>fowl language

cluck cluck cluck

A homosexual?! I say OP, tell me this uncouth accusation is false!

holy fuckin shit this nigga got the dubs!

If you would stop stealing things and et a job our fellow community memebers would respect you.
Watermelon, chickun, dindu nuffin, grape soda rap scallion

You fuckin. Did it now you giant fucking faggot. I'm gonna fuck rape your whole family. I hope you die in a fire. I'm seriously going to dip my balls in your moms anus you little fucking peice of shit. i swear to holt fuck if you ever post again I'll crawl out of your computer screen and then crawl right up your ass and burst out of your stomach and fuck your dog you little bitch

Gday

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh please accept my true and sincere apologizes. I will make sure that such unfortunate coincidence will not occur again!
Have a nice day mr. Ape shit

You are such a fucking little shit. You just wait until moot hears about this he will straight cum in your face and rape your mum

Fuckiinnnggggg niggggerrrr I willlll hanggg youu

FUCK YOU.
I believed in OP until you decided to question it.

OH FUCK NIGGER WE GOT DUBZES OVER HERES BITCH DONT CUCK AROUND

Can I lick your feetsies? THEY SOUnds SOoss sexys!1!!1!

I, without a shadow of a doubt, will fuck your limbless body in the back of my rover metro while you are flailing trying to escape. After that I will put you in a freezer and have it fed to your family eat you without their knowledge you stupid nigger. I'm laughing right now because you think you can escape me but you can't you cunt. Your over kiddo whenever I can it will happen. Mark my fucking words.

U FOOKING WOT M8 I'LL HOOK U IN THE GABBER I SWEAR ON ME MUM

YOU LIKE THIS SHIT BB, SHOW YOUR FEET OR I WILL RAPE YOU, THERE WILL BE NO SAFE HAVEN FOR YOU PREPARE TO DIE YOU FUCKING FUCKING CUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im so sorry, I will allow your full consent before intercourse(with your feet). I apologize completely for wanting to rape you and, ..... O fuck I CANT RESIST ANYMORE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM GOING TO FUCK YOUR FEET WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, I WILL PYCHISCALLY STICK MY PENIS INSIDE OF YOUR FOOT, NO MATTER THE CONSQUENCES IDGAF IF YOU HAVE AIDS PREPARE FOR BUT RAPE FAGGOT, YOU WILL NEVER WAKE UP, WITHOUT ME FUCKING YOUR FEETT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reverse dubs

Reroll

One more time please

Does trips count?