Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax so he would shut up and sleep?

Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax so he would shut up and sleep?

I'm babysitting and am losing my mind from the screaming.

Nope, poor dude probably has something rough or itchy bugging him. Or has stomache pain, or is confused. Have some fucking compassion for a tiny future dude who doesn't know how to solve any of his problems yet.

No it really fucking isn't. Especially if people find out. Just put up with it, you'll get yourself into a huge mess if you take the risk.

Just shake him to sleep.
Parenting 101 dude

The dubs say you better fucking not drug a god damn baby

so much this Sup Forumsro

when even Sup Forums thinks something is wrong then it must be pretty fucking wrong

Do it. Post updates.

Dont listen to these cucks
A dead baby is a quiet baby dose that cunt

No, give me the Xanax instead.

Except for things like growth and development, but hey we need more tards around. Just look at society, we are at a clear lack of permanently disabled tards

Spoilers, kek/pepe has favored this kid greatly.

Holy shit if you're considering giving a baby xanax to sleep you shouldn't be babysitting.

But maybe in contradiction to that statement my Polish family always swore by rubbing some vodka on a babies gums or feeding them a very small amount in a spoon on a bad night when they wouldn't shut up or sleep. Also probably why we're all alcoholics.

>decides to babysit
>complains about babysitting
if you dont wanna babysit then why did you sign up for it? It's like going swimming and complaining that you'll get wet.

If it were the father of the child and you the babysitter, I would pour gasoline over you and have a nice barbecue, if I find out.... but feel free to do whatever you want.

Don't listen to these faggot telling you its not ok. I occasionally give my kid xanax and sometimes I put whiskey in his drinks to get him to shut up.
I can't stand the sound of a crying baby. I'd rather kill myself than hear him bitch and cry all the time.

Get sone cheat ear plugs to dam cunt. It's not going to be ok it l
Will likely die if you gave him any

You probably should just an hero, your kid is going to grow up to be a burden. It's not going to get better with age because of your abuse. It's going to stay mentally infantile, all because you're too weak.

Take the thing your self than you will not care. The kid will tire him self out and sleep in time

Man the fuck up and deal with the crying. Stop being a whiney bitch. If you can't handle the crying then take half a bar yourself and chill. Kids will typically cry themselves to sleep. Maybe the kid can tell how much of a beta you are and is crying because his parents left him with a fag.

lol, your kid is gonna end up retarded and probably an alcoholic

> is crying because his parents left him with a fag.

keks

Well its a good thing I'm never around anyway. I told my ex I didn't want kids and she went and got pregnant anyway. I only see my kid a few days a month anyway, so its not like I'm turning him into a junkie.

What presentation do you have and how much does the baby weigh?
You'd be better off with an antihistamine, like benadryl, 6mg should do it.

A small amount will not harm or make them high. Just put like .25 in their food.

Give the faggot rat poison, is more effective

How's life Casey Anthony?

xanax is not sleeping aid. get your shit straight.

this is the shit to use

rub some whiskey in his gums using your finger. don't drench your finger though. just use a very very small amount on your finger. the kid will chill out

Pm cough syrup would help too. If you just put a little piece in the kids food once, nothing bad will happen.
These fools don't understand xanax..

This, pm cough syrup or a quarter bar.

Just do the math and divide the dose: For instance, if the baby weighs 15 pounds then the proper dose is 1/10th what it would be for a 150 pound adult.

shitty pasta is shitty

sage

I don't suppose taking it yourself is an option?

Than just do yourselves both the favor and off yourself.

So you're watching your own unwanted child while your ex-girlfriend is taking nigger cock or is it a sibling?

If #1 give your spawn an entire bar. Not related? Leave the child alone you fucking cuck.