The Capeshit I actually want to see

Can we please never see another overdone Batman flick for at least 10+ years.

Can DC make a movie focusing on one or more of pic related? At least Dick and Tim?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/02/15/todd-mcfarlane-spawn-reboot-update
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no lol robin sucks its better when batman is alone
>despite the fact that batman only started getting actually good when they introduced robin

Why are you asking here?

You know if there was a Robin movie it would be about the 5th one, that red head chick
I'm down for a Nightwing movie though

would be dumb. no one wants that. kysmm

Leave capekino to me.

Batman Beyond movie won't happen until we actually live in the future it portrays

No one outside of comic book readers likes Robin as a concept or wants to see him, any iteration of him, in a live action movie. That's why they killed him off already in the DC cinematic universe

>red hood

Why the fuck they all have black hair?

>makes the joker break down by laughing at him
Why was Terry so based

Because Batman rapes redheads.

Bruce has a type

He is the son of Bruce Wayne.

LEAVE CAPEKINO TO ME

NO! Leave capekino to me.

>he didn't hear the rumor that Jaden Smith was cast to play Static Shock
Why do you think Will Smith is in Suicide Squad, we already know he makes deals to get his son work

I know, I know. :/ From what I read they wanted a series.

>the capeshit I want to see
I want to see Nightwing rape Damian Wayne, any other idea is not worth my time

I would totally see Gambit in the theatres

DCAU has a lot of good movies doing exactly this

I think "Static" (the comic version) would make a more interesting movie than "Static Shock" TAS.

Here's my pitch for a TV show:

Batman killed the Joker, he finally broke his rule, shot him dead, and vanished into the night. Bruce has been missing for months.

Dick has traveled to the ends of the earth looking for clues or rumors to his whereabouts, while Tim and Barbara as Robin and Oracle try to keep a crime wave in check. The word is out that the Batman is gone, and the lowlives mean to retake the streets. After months of failure, Dick returns to help with their nightly war as Nightwing.

To pour fuel on the fire, a new gang calling themselves the Jokers attacks Blackgate, and releases the worst of the worst back onto the streets. Their ranks swell to dangerous levels, and their attacks and growing control over vast areas of the city fill the headlines. Babs, in desperation and against Dick's wishes, pleads for Jason to come and help. Enter the Red Hood.

All the while, Tim begins to collect evidence that seemingly unconnected crimes are being orchestrated by a singular shadowy mastermind. Someone with a vendetta against them personally. Someone with a grander plan than just chaos on the streets.

Who is pulling the strings? What do they want? Can our heroes manage to work together to stop it? Can they keep Jason's bodycount to a minimum in the process? Tune in next week to find out, Bat family.

>Batman 2 after credits scene
>batfleck sitting in the batcave pondering the events of the movie
>his sight veers to the many suits he has hanging throughout
>fans get a cool slideshow of all the suits batfleck has worn throughout the years, divulging in the history of his batman and the family of that batman
>tone of the scene would be "the future of batman, the fate of gotham, bruce wayne's legacy, etc.."
>one of the final suit chambers is dark
>large scale shot of the batcave sees batman exiting as the lights slowly go out
>black for ~10 seconds
>lights slowly come back on, revealing a large amount of time has passed, cobwebs and drapes covering almost everything
>see the line of suits again, some are missing, some are heavily damaged, some are new but are obviously very old
>pans into the previously dark suit chamber
>lights turn on, it's the beyond suit
>END SCENE

Will we ever get a Spawn reboot..?

batman makes every robin dress and look like the first robin (dick/nightwing)

i came a little tbqhwy

just the eyes and red symbol + plus some background lights need to come on tho for maximum tingles

we don't want to see the whole suit yet

Would watch and wank desu.

Bruce Wayne is gay- seriously.
A lot of his behavior really leans to that fact.
His relationship with the (few) women in his life is all just a repression to his homosexuality. Hes either fucking supermodels for the sake of keeping up the playboy image, while the actual relationships are never consistent or functional due to his real commitment with his "job"; i.e. spending all his time with men.

last I heard its coming, slowly but surely its coming.

>dat feel when we'll never get a L.E.G.I.O.N. movie starring the greatest green asshole ever conceived
also the rape

I wish we wouldn't, judging by what McFarlane wants to do with it. But.. well, here you go.

ew.com/article/2016/02/15/todd-mcfarlane-spawn-reboot-update

Is this cunt quoting him?

There is a comic where Bruce makes Jason Todd (red head) dye his hair black.