Why do people even like Max? He's a rich unfunny manchild who's really only entertaining when he's with Ian and Frank

Why do people even like Max? He's a rich unfunny manchild who's really only entertaining when he's with Ian and Frank.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1awrN9NOEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who, who, and who?

I like him because hes self aware, he knows nobody likes him and that makes it entertaining to watch him drink himself to death.

who?

No, seriously, who the fuck are these guys? I assume YouTube vloggers, in which you need to either ask for your parents permission to be on the computer, or fucking hang yourself for being a millennial piece of garbage.

His vlogs are interesting but he as a person is insufferable.

Filty frank - right
Idubbz - left
Maxmoefoe - middle

Why do people like any of these trash tubers? The only good thing any of them have done is Joji's music.

First time I hear about this faggot.

The cake trilogy was funny as fuck tho.

Am i the only one that thinks Max is legit trap material?

czecked

Because you're a child and a fucking dumb one at that.

>Quads
everytime

Because you are a child and a dumb one at that.

>rich
Is he? I saw he's birthday house and it's kinda trashy.

no :3

Quads speak the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=R1awrN9NOEY

The only reason idubbbz is popular is that the kids that went wild for Frank's "random xD" humor grew up a little bit. He's a cancer on this world.

Yep, don't watch cancer. I didn't recognize Frank since he wasn't being a massive faggot in the aforementioned picture.

I enjoy when he opens up pokemon cards and shit, its good funny background noise. And the fact that he knows people dont really care what he actually does makes it pretty good

i think he'd make a great trap to be honest.
and his videos are infrequent but funny as hell

ITT: newfags talk about losers who record themselves

the kids like idubbz because of his hilarious 'ironic' memes

I like max, he kinda reflects me drinking until my kidneys give up

well, these three combined are pretty Sup Forums. Their baking vid featuring howtobasic are hilarious.

Him and his Real best friend in vids together are hilarious, his friend makes Rust vids and Conan exiles with him, his YT name is faceless

Oh, are you talking about that australian piece of shit? Hunt him and kill him, pls. And what about that other australian, the fat fuck ogre whos only purpose in life is to make people uncomfortable?

No it's because we're not all children like you.

Ever since I saw him in that wedding dress I just wanted more

Considering his collection of nerd shit and the fact that he travels regularly, it's fair to say that he's rich.

Damn right.

Found the keemstar dickrider

>Why do people even like Max? He's a rich unfunny manchild who's really only entertaining when he's with Ian and Frank.
Hes the gay one. All boybands need a gay one

They're all the gay ones.