Just stopped smoking cigarettes

Just stopped smoking cigarettes.
I'm clean for 3 days now.

Any protips to keep me from smoking one?

smoke dick instead

Play Pokemon go

cut off all your fingers and thumbs

can't hold or light a smoke :)

welcome

sugar free candy (halls menthol for me). Eat 20 a day if you need to, but it'll keep you from smoking. I quit 2 months and 2 days ago, and it worked for me

>quit smoke cigarettes
>quit dipping (did it for 4 years still prefer it to smoking)
>still struggling with alcohol

trust me, the best path is simply to keep telling yourself no.

walk into a gas station and see the cigs? buy gum instead. self discipline takes you a long way.

Just flick the switch in your head from smoker to nonsmoker. Smoking doesn't appeal to you. It's unhealthy, expensive, counterproductive to health and fitness goals, makes you smell like shit/someone who doesn't care about their health. Stop hanging out with friends who smoke, or hang out with them less, unless you don't mind friends constantly smoking around you.

Best way to stop smoking, switch to vaping.

After 3 days, your physiological addiction is over. Your body no longer craves the nicotine. It's all in your head now. Try to avoid triggers like alcohol. Good luck

Just get a blunt u pussy

>Any protips to keep me from smoking one?

Don't buy any of them. Just leave it behind. To this day I have a hard time watching someone light a cigarette. Shitty habit. Hang in there.

Good for you OP. I've clean for a week now, after smoking since may last year. I started smoking last year after being more than 7 years clean... work stress and shit...

It's really easy if you actually want to stop

Try to avoid the trigger moment when you used to light a cigarette. Go to bed for a few minutes, have a glass of water, have a gum or a candy, go for a walk, and try not to think about it.

OP here, thanks for the tips guys!

i quit smoking weed 5 days ago now OP. you got this. I think find something to distract yourself from smoking. If you get an urge, drink some water and step outside for a breath of fresh air.

I'm doin great so far but just hate the lack of appetite. I'm so hungry but it's almost impossible to get food down. Any ex-stoners got some advice for eating?

Smoking it's for faggots

Time, man that's about it, after week you're normal again. Cranberry juice to accelerate the detoxification.

Commit suicide.
You can't smoke if you'er dead.

No, faggots are for smoking.

This is now a get thread

>>>
> Anonymous 03/03/17(Fri)13:11:08 No.724242352 ▶
>
>
>
>This is now a get thread

forgot a dub dub.

Rollan

Just don't smoke.

Since they started putting pictures of destroyed lungs etc on the packages I bought a pack and have it laying around. Probably wont work for the majority but it keeps me the fuck away from it

Understand that smoking is connected to everything you hate in life. And symbolically by lighting one you are giving power over your life to those things.
Now take back power of your life and live free.

Or keep killing yourself ...

!!!!

You could always kill yourself. Can't smoke if you ain't breathing.

Non-smoker here. Some facts that most smokers deny, since most people don't care or don't bother telling:
> Smoking outside makes no difference, I can still smell you from 300 feet away.
> Smoking near a door makes the inside stink like smoke, and moving through the door is hell for allergyfags like me
> Cracking a window makes literally no difference, it still stinks just as much. Allergyfags like me will still struggle equally much with the amount of exposure.

ez
dont smoke

is that actually a thing? i thought it was just hippies being hippies

I live in the kind of town where people sometimes name their kids after organic food products so I just thought that was a stoner myth

Pro tip: Don't buy 'em, don't bum 'em.

Citrusfruit juice accelerate alcohol detoxification, making it last 40% shorter.
I used to test it when I was still an alcohol, and did notice a lessening in after effects. Can't be sure though, since being an alcohol makes science impossiburu.

This

Ok i'll check it out, thanks
I'm kind of worried that quitting weed will make me an alcohol too.

sunflower seeds

keeps your hands and mouth busy.

I promise you. No hippy pseudo-shit, I hate hippies anyhow.

Cranberry juice doesn't do anything. In fact, most "cranberry juice" is just sugar water with red dye in it. Good if you're a hummingbird I suppose.

just don't think about this wonderfull taste, this exciting and relexing feel after the first inhale.

Start smoking pot. On the one hand, you get to still "smoke". On the other, you'll feel better, prolly won't die, and you'll get a much better buzz.

If I were to sit next a coworker that constantly nibbles, crunches and smacks his mouth for hours on end on, i.e. sunflower seeds, I would quit my job.

sucking of other dudes
>keeps your hands and mouth busy.

singing while fapping
>keeps your hands and mouth busy.

i started with ritalin or welbutrin and of course a lot of coffee clean for 6 month

find something to replace the habbit like chewing gum.

>physiological

don't you mean physical

Start vaping

Roll a shit ton of joints
Smoke those instead.

You'll be so fucking high you won't fucking need a cig.

Sunflower seeds

this is so true, i smoke weed at home and i smoke cigarettes at work. when you keep smoking weed you don't need any cigs

Tell everyone you know how proud you are to have stopped. You wont have the nerve to start again. If you are social, that is.

Stay strong. I used Chantix. I haven't smoked for 14 months now after a 30 year long pack-a-day habit.

I still often dream about smoking and more than once dreamt that I started smoking again.

i used to chew pen when i had no cigs

>my triggers are waking up and eating
let's enjoy my cancer

It's actually false because you are smoking tobacco regardless. Unless you are a blunt stump. You will lose more being high than food man

Pot edibles at night.

Shut the fuck up. No one cares that you are getting extra cancer from me. We aim for that shit as smokers cunt.

My buddies swears by eating a blow pop (type of lolly pop with gum in the middle) everytime he has a craving.

Both are appropriate here

i know that. i kinda switch between joints and vaping though. the tobacco just makes it burn better imo. blunt requires so much weed.

little faggot

Weed gives you cancer too

I can't quit regardless so whatever, but I'm reluctant to replace one bad habit with another, even if one is less dangerous

I get that it smells really bad, that's a given. Please tell me though which allergen in a cigarette irritates you.
Pro tip, cigarettes typically don't have allergens

same here, i honestly don't really care if i live healthy, i smoke (weed), i drink and i use drugs (mainly speed), but i do eat healthy tho.

better enjoy your life, cancer will get us all sometime anyways, even if you live healthy

OP try your hardest to never have another one
I quit for months at a time in the past, most recently 6mo and I thought I could handle having one cig or two or whatever. It eventually crept back up on me.
Good luck, I will be joining you on April 10th

Watch as many videos as you can about the explicit damaging and disgusting health effects of smoking cigarettes. This will lower your desire for thek more. Worked for me.

Buy a vaporizer, or you will start smoking again it isnt that easy to stop

This is what your lungs look like after a year of heaters.

herbal cigs
Nirdosh is what I smoked to quit.

QUITTERS NEWER WIN