American discovers wrestling isn't real :

American discovers wrestling isn't real : youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

Is there a form of entertainment more pathetic than Wrestling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cAvJwidtHA
i.4cdn.org/gif/1478123258086.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
youtube.com/watch?v=bDDAClMibkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao

Fucking white people
Lmao

Wresting is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=_cAvJwidtHA

ok kid

>IT'S 2016

lol implying that hurts me. Trudeau is a Quebecois plant to destroy Canada.

At least wrestling is transparent about it's match fixing ;)

We are both doomed my friend. We all know (outside of Sup Forums) that Clinton will be elected.

>konnan selling cuba
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MUH CMLL NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1478123258086.webm

>We all know (outside of Sup Forums) that Clinton will be elected.
Pretty much. No one is paying attention to the email stuff even if Pol tries to make it look like its an ongoing national outrage and every day Clinton is ''finished'' or about to retire.

>Is there a form of entertainment more pathetic than Wrestling?

Yes there is, and its called Ice Hockey.

more of this?

I mean who plays fucking hockey on ICE???

>Leaf doesn't understand context

He was crying because a lot of wrestlers died young in the past due to steroids and drug abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

>It was real to me damnit

No he was crying because he had just learned they were standard gym douches and wrestling wasn't actual real drama.

>12 year old discovers an ancient meme

fascinating

thoughts provoking shitposting my petrol sniffing friend.

you have to be over 18 to post here kid

Its what I say to myself when I fap

I like wrestling. It's all about the theatrics. It's like enjoying a good night at the teathre. If you watch it for the fighting you need to:
Hit the gym
Gain height
Take a shower
Get a clue
18 +

BASED SPORT ENTERTAINMENT WORKING THE PATETIC Sup Forums NECKBEARDS

Hallo Schwuchteln,
Mein Name ist Antonio, und ich hasse jeden einzelnen von euch. Alle Sie sind fett , verzögert, keine Leben , die jede Sekunde des Tages Blick auf dumme Esel Bilder ausgeben . Sie sind alles schlecht in der Welt. Ehrlich gesagt, haben jemand von euch jemals eine Muschi bekommen ? Ich meine, ich denke, es macht Spaß, lustig machen Menschen wegen Ihrer eigenen Unsicherheiten , aber Sie alle nehmen auf eine ganz neue Ebene . Dies ist sogar noch schlimmer als zu Bilder auf Facebook Wichsen .
Seien Sie nicht ein Fremder sein . Gerade traf mich mit Ihrem besten Schuss . Ich bin ziemlich perfekt . Ich war Kapitän der Fußballmannschaft , und Starter auf meinem Basketball-Team . Welche Sportarten tun Sie spielen, andere als "jack zu nackt gezeichnet japanische Volk aus" ? Ich gerade A ist auch bekommen , und haben eine hämmern heiße Freundin ( Sie blies nur mir, Scheiße war so bar ) . Sie sind alle Schwuchteln , die ihr euch nur töten sollte . Danke fürs Zuhören.
Pic Verwandte : Es ist mir und meine Hündin

>Is there a form of entertainment more pathetic than Wrestling?
watching netflix exclusives and telling your friends about it

>implying OP is not the fat Canadian spic from /asp/ trying to shitpost here for more attention

Nothing is worst than Cricket ya pajeet

Hi Roman!

What is wrong with netflix exclusiv

youtube.com/watch?v=bDDAClMibkM

wtf im canadian now

For context this was shortly after wrestler Chris Benoit murdered his family.

Say what you want about wrestling but you can't deny the toll it takes on these dudes.

The "still real to me damnit" outburst is still hilarious and the crying a bit pathetic but given what they were talking about it was understandable to emotional.