How else can I hurt myself?

How else can I hurt myself?

did your boyfriend break up with you?

cut your dick off

By going to a psychologist/psychiatrist, they have you stabilized, they help you ease the pain and by doing so you live another day until you will eventually die one day due to being old.

If that's not pain and suicide I don't think what else is.

Also psychology studentfag here

go to the gym

it's one of the few socially acceptable forms of self harm

cut deeper faggot

drink soda

do a webm

Serious question, why haven't you killed yourself?

Nah, just don't like myself

You can hurt yourself by hooking up with me

Pics

cut us a timestamp

Thats like fucking tickling yourself with the blade, cut deeper

I'm just scared of death.

How about cutting deeper you fucking pussy faggot?

hit your head on the ground

This

Just smoke a doobie and stop cutting

Stop brushing you're teeth

Cut down the arm, not across.

How about you hurt yourself privately. Unless your agenda is getting attention.

Got kik?

I'll never ever let me feel better about myself no matter what.

See how the blood beads up on your cuts intermittently? That means you're a gigantic faggot doing this for attention and you're actually afraid of the pain/endorphin transfer.

"I just....wanna feel something huu-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn." get over yourself or finish it.

Faggot.

Drink bleach

This

You have 3 choices

1. Kill yourself, just make it quick and there is nothing to be scared of
2. Continue your pathetic way of life, feeling sorry for yourself, accomplishing nothing
3. Actually try to fucking improve yourself

Choose, faggot

give us your contact info

Overdraw your credit card and don't pay your bill.

I miss the good ol days where people would actually kill them selves on livestream

I choose number 4.
Becoming a trap!

Study. When you have a graduate degree, you will realize that now you have student loans to pay off and that will hurt - hurt real good...

try to talk to a flat earther about timezones

One deep cut and we'll take you seriously. Let's see some fatty tissue.

You have done nothing wrong, OP. It is the depression that talks right now, not you.

Tell me, how old are you and what's going on at your home ?

just kill yourself...we dont need anymore retarded trannies in this world.

stub your toe

I'm not faggot self-harmer (reason: I can deal with my problems like a rational adult, instead of a prepubescent girl, like OP), so I wouldn't know, but those look like scratches.

Cut deep, faggot. COMMIT to your patheticness

got any hangnails?

tie a book to a string

With the tiniest cuts possible lol fucking pussy

Hey bro I use to cut in high school and have serious permanent scarring (kinda awesome to me). To be honest cutting feels good to an extent I really couldn't explain to anyone and I don't blame you for doing it if you're in a shitty place in life. Sparing you the gay bullshit you don't want to hear honestly what made me stop (although I did go to a month long clinic) was hurting myself in that I embarrassed myself publicly, I would just say whatever and do as I pleased and that lasted for a good period of time. Plus I made a lot of friends that way because I wasn't as an autistic introvert anymore. Just thought I'd share. And trust me when you finally find a girl to fuck you who isn't mentally disturbed explaining that shit or the looks can be a pain.

Also quick question, I cut not only because I was depressed and it 'felt good' but I got a huge sexual rush from it. I always wanted to know if I was weird like that or other cutters do too?

unroll your toilet papaer [if you don't have go to public toilet]

I would, But not here.

Op here,
Wow, I can't believe you guys took your time to click on this retarded thread. This was just a test, a fucking joke. btw I cut myself because I fail at vidya gaems.

Hello newfag

>implying all threads on Sup Forums aren't retarded

>It is the depression that talks right now, not you.

You're a fucking retard. Depression is literally the singles greatest thing in the world. Life is shit, but but with depression the level of shitiness stays relative constant. Once you start antidepressants your life doesn't get better, you just feel less shity some days than others, but the lows are so much worse.

OP is just a faggot who bought into the self harm meme. Let me give you a nudge in the right direction op, join a contact sport, it feels WAY better when someone else is hurting because you are physically dominant. Don't be a passive little bitch.

Fuck off normie scum

>taking your bait

>How else can I hurt myself?
>posts picture with scratches on leg

you dont want to hurt yourself

Here's another image

cool scratch bro

do this and send pics please

Cut It off

>How else can I hurt myself?

Invest in the stock market.

>empty you fridge, shelves an everything
>have a cold shower and get into fridge
>hold your breathe and enter cryostasis
waking up from cryostasis is more painful then burning to death, but without the added benifit of dying. hopefully you make it to the future, and can live a happy life; free of all pain

>kinda awesome to me
Yeah, when your kids say 'where did you get those scars' you can say 'I was a pussy, isn't that awesome'

paper cuts are the worst ;[

My dubs demand you calve #TRUMP2020 into your arm

try to be cool

Stocks are way up do to Trump faggot.

What bait?

Pictures of said scaring? Always loved the notion of cosmetic scars, but can't figure out anything I would want cut/burnt into my skin.

Go and donate blood. That's what I do when I feel the need to bleed

Sometimes I wish bro... I've been frequenting Sup Forums for eight years. But honestly what gave me some popularity in highschool weirdly enough was getting memes and jokes from here and blurting them like some sort of sperglord and people actually found it funny. I was the lolsorandum faggot, I
>played puddi puddi over the intercom one morning
>spray painted the fuck yeah guy on the side of the school
>spewed shit like 'consequences will never be the same' and would tell people I'd report them to the cyberpolice
honestly in retrospect I shoulda offed myself

carve todays date into your forehead

Vote for Clinton

Fall in love with someone who doesn't love you back.

Global markets are down around 4%, up from 5% the day after the election.

Much of the American markets are up roughly 1-2%, inflated by foreign asset wrangling by *gasp* Russia and China?? No, it can't be!

Underrated.

>life is shit
>from some depressed faggot

Life is great, normie fuck

Keep hanging out on Sup Forums

I HAVE BEST IDEA

>buy shotgun...they go for about 200 dolla
> buy birdshot ammo. make sure it says "#8 shot on the box
>put shotgun on a vice, rig...anything that will hold it
>load shotgun
>tie 100ft string to shotgun trigger
>stand 100ft away
>pull string
>mfw you now have 50+ bullet wounds

There are literally countless ways to harm your body or mind. Eating junk food even hurts you. Even constant negative thoughts hurts you mentally.
Everything could be worse OP.
There are people being tortured, raped, limbs torn off from accidents, etc all happening every second. You don't have it that bad. Think about the stuff you do have and don't take shit for granted.

Nail your dick to a fan and go for a spin in the mall

Not awesome in a conventional way but mentally it can evoke exciting emotions reminiscing, like I said at one point in my life I got sexual pleasure from it. And I don't deny my disturbed nature in that line of thought. Hopefully If I have kids I'll be able to come up with something to save them from the realization there father was at one time completely lost and utilize my knowledge to make sure they don't end up likewise.
Most of the 'cosmetic' cuts I would do like words or symbols I wouldn't do as deep although the idea was heavy in my mind to make some stick. They're probably not as bad as I made them out to be but the one on my leg is a decent four inchs although the cut was longer probably 8 or so that's just where I really cut into the flesh and fat. I have some others around my ankles and on the other leg. At one point though I had pussy surface level cuts all over my thighs that I'm so happy didn't all stick as faint scars. I kind of like the one on my ribs because It reminds me of Christ.

I had my leg crushed by a truck 2 weeks ago, but I'm not crying or sad because I could of had my foot amputated or I could be unable to walk ever again.
It could be worse. Relax.

>Hopefully If I have kids I'll be able to come up with something to save them from the realization there father was at one time completely lost

I got ran over by a tractor and manure when I was pretty young, and am scared all to hell from it. Whenever someone asks I just tell the I was drunk and tried to fight with a badger.

Say it enough times and people will believe it, and it's a hell of a lot better than "got run over by a shit wagon when I was 5"

Hang yourself you man whore

Yeah my go to for my chest scar because no one except intimate partners or my children while they're young are likely to ever see my thigh scars is that I was mugged and they slashed at me with a knife. Works pretty well and has been an interesting conversation piece even if it is a sad lie.

Try to cut your own head off. And I mean really go for it with some gusto. Don't just quit after a few cuts because "waaaah it hurts and I'm a giant pussy", dig in there and dig in deep.
You probably won't actually cut it all the way off, but you'll probably get a good start on it before you pass out.

Get yourself too invested in a realtionship with someone way out of your league that starts out great, but here's the kicker: have her get bored of you after a few months and dump you prefferably before Christmas or something. Always works for me anyway

Now that's just attention seeking. What in the fuck gives you the right to lie back and not contribute to society while moaning about your own inconsequential little problems? Grow up and get a job. Fix yourself, fag.