Did David Lynch direct this episode? That was an absolute thing of beauty...

Did David Lynch direct this episode? That was an absolute thing of beauty. I have no complaints or ways to make this a better work than it was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POXKzyjGafc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this actually worth watching? I immediately rejected it since this type of show has been done so many times already, but people keep talking about it.

Is it shit that's popular among people with awful taste, or is there actually something there worth watching?

what show?

Is this the second time this is being posted on Sup Forums, or did I first see it on Sup Forums?

Re:Zero, just some weebshit. Its not bad, its not amazing. Its fun and the animation is nice. People like to throw fits about it because its something to do, I guess.

couldn't get into it, animation is shit and le epic high schooler with mystic powers kid

The show is pure kino

PURE

KINO
I
N
O

Sup Forumsspie shit kill yourself

fuck off weeb

recommend some decent anime of last 2-3 years to watch.
no moe shit.

>save state abusing
>keeps wasting time in play throughs he has clearly fucked right up and needs to reset
>repeatedly faced with lessons in negotiating/general politic intruige, but refuses to learn
MC makes this series too damn punishing to sit through.

Ping Pong was 2 years ago I think.

Shingeki no Kyojin

I realy enjoyed tokyo ghoul / first half of parasyte: the maxim.

>and the animation is nice
>shitty CG everywhere

ping pong is awesome
waiting for 2nd season :(. manga style is not that good
tokyo ghoul is pretty average. Soundtrack is one of the best though.

are there any obscure anime like osomatsu, mushishi or some good anime movie?

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

the story sounds like sword art online

only good thing about this anime
youtube.com/watch?v=POXKzyjGafc

>Is this actually worth watching?
No, although that episode was pretty amazing and deserves its praise, getting there is a melodramatic hassle filled with shitty characters and anime campyness

Erased was good, the twist was pretty predictable though

haven't watched these two. will watch.

MODS ANIME!!!! MODS!!!! ANIME!!!!!! XDD

M
O
D
S
!
!
!

ANIME
N
I
M
E

MODS
O
D
S

>another fucking waifu gallery disguised as a tv show

Dropped before I picked it up

cry more asshole

>tfw there will never be a Kaiji season 3

Bright side mushishi season 2 came out a couple of years ago.

Kuno Subarashii had somewhat decent humor.
Overlord appealed to me because MMO player problem revolving around your raiding buddies quitting the game and moving on. If you never formed friendships in a MMO or other online games, this probably won't be very good.
No Game No Life was a "shut off your brain and enjoy the ride" type show, doesn't take itself seriously at all.

test

It's designed to lure in the haremfags and destroy them from the inside out.
Give it a few more episodes. Once he reaches the mansion, he completely loses it and you start to hate him.

start watching mob psycho 100.
it's fun.

It has its moments

No. even though the animation is very good at times and OP's episode had a very good art direction the show itself is a waifubait with terrible pacing. That being said when the show finishes it's run i recommend watching it while skipping 90% of MC's whining, it solves the pacing issue and allows you to enjoy animation, music and lore which are good.

Space Dandy had some great visuals and audio, plus the references were pretty good.

Based Shinichiro Watanabe strikes again.

Tatami Galaxy is beautiful, if a bit tough on how fast the subs go by.