Hypothetically speaking, what would be the best way to make a 13 year old suck your dick without forcing her?

Hypothetically speaking, what would be the best way to make a 13 year old suck your dick without forcing her?

Pic unrelated

Ask nicely.

dont?

A gun to the head

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."

-Theodore Roosevelt

Do you feel crazy?

Tell direct to her what do you want.
Probably she want some pocketmoney for it.

chloroform

Tell her all the kids are doing it these days and if she doesn't that she's not cool.

How the hell would that work?
Where would i get it?

say "I know you're actually an FBI officer, I'm not stupid" and they'll drop the ruse and maybe even suck your dick.

She probably does already think about sucking cocks. At that age they are sexual creatures, most of them at least. Just ask her or whip the dick out.

Free wifi

its more fun to force her to

Girls are not stupid anymore. All know what sex is. Some of them head sex already. And some special do everything "feeling nicely" for money.

Think real hard if you want to spend 3-15 years in prison?

Someday I've seen a hot girl (12 yo) in bus. I looked to her and she looked to me. She stands up, go to me and said "Do you've some condoms?".
After this time I met her some weeks and do interesting things on different places.

Yeah but I'm much older than her. She would just think I'm a creep

Bullshit. Delusional fantasies

How old are you? Most importantly, how attractive are you and how old do you LOOK. Creep is just female talk for ugly dude.

>After this time I met her some weeks and do interesting things on different places.

$50

I'm 19 and probably look my age. I know this will sound conceited but i consider myself above average (7-8)

19 is alright, unless you don't have the ugly teenage beard you'll loook ok, get your lolis

>much older than her
When I was 17, there was a girl on my class dating a 35 yo guy... THAT, is being much older than her.

Go ahead, don't worry. Don't be weird about it. Country?

How should I do it? Do I just approach 13 year olds and start talking to them? Should I try to befriend them online then meet them irl?

Dude I am not a wizard, I don't know about the specific circumstances. Do whatever feels right. Talk to them online beforehand if you can't find a suitable social outlet to interact with them.

Go to a rave, have extasy, and just asked her.

Move to Canada. Our sex ed curriculum was written by a registered sex offender.
Kids that age will already know about anal sex and lube!
So go nuts! I suggest going to Montreal. As it's my experience that the french like to diddle kids.