How do I get over rejection from my first love

how do I get over rejection from my first love

stop being a beta faggot
go find someone else to stalk

Eventually the hole they left will disappear. Just like she did.

love is just a made up idea. It's only physical attraction. if you wait long enough, she will be all old and nasty. I'm not even talking real old. Wait until she is 25. Then look at her on Facebook or whatever. I gaurantee that she will be less attractive to you with her nasty old age. That 's was happened to me with my first love. I looked her up and was immediatly over her once i saw how ugly and old she is now. #realtalk

Be your own person. You dont need anyone

dig to china or find a reasonable/more sane solution

fap. works every time. picture related

Vidya.

Or you could shoot yourself.

Its cliche and all but the truth. You need to get back out there asap and land some strange. I know that sounds like a Chad statement, but the validation of another girl accepting your penis into her vagina clears alot of those rejection issues up

AHAHA FAGGOT
YOU WERE REJECTED SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARENT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH.

best thing to do is move on

Short term fix: fuck a random bitch or get a fuckbuddy.
Longterm fix: Depending how you are it will take a few months to fully stop caring. Surround yourself with friends and vidya. Give yourself no time to ponder about life because younll just end up thinking of her.
Protips: Do NOT catch feelings for a fuckbuddy if that's your path. One of you will catch feelings make sure it's not you, and if it is wait a week and it passes. Don't fuck up.

You don't

Eventually that hole will be filled by another girl.

Then she will get bored and leave you for another guy, opening the wound again

And that's how the cycle continues until you're 30 - 40

it will get better

i have had some rough time in my life and i can tell, there is no shortcuts or magic tricks to get over things. you just gotta man the fuck up. lot of you dont wanna hear that because its not easy thing to do.

vodka+cigarettes worked for me

Grow Up and get out Sup Forums underage faggot.

Diane?

no