Hi/sp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7nOhqt_FVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is this so funny

what a giant fucking faggot

based dahnaldo

This fucking manlet

>Donaldo hand picked his friends to be a DYEL faggot and a manlet to make him look better

kek

>The goals, Messi. Hand them over.

what a faggot

Friends with benefits you mean

Hello GOAT. Missi fags are on suicide

Someone please Photoshop shatap blad in there

Totally not gay

>Donaldo Trump

>can I TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck your cock?

I wish I was one of his """friends""".

Nice. Didn't notice it myself.

he's panicking and increasing his autism because he just realized he's almost 35

me on the left

i dont get it

Google Rolando. He ALWAYS tiptoes for pictures. He's an insecure manlet at heart.

[muffled YMCA in the distance]

>Ronaldo is 36 years old

where did the time go lads

Meme magic has replaced Penaldo for a parody of himself

Is this some universal autistic pose?

Look at his son.He is obviously jelly af. Also his friends only like papa ronaldo and not this little joke

>his son
>his
he's obviously raising a random black bull's bastard

He had him with an American waitress through surrogation, she probably was not of Caucasian extraction.

She was from Florida. Obviously Cuban.

ronaldos sister confirmed it was two mexican surrogate moms im not even memeing.

who knows how many 'donors' some rando amerifat waitress had before she farted out that little monkey

The kid's mum was probably mestizo but Ronaldo's dad is already pretty brown. That shit can come back eventually dude.

>Ronaldo's dad is already pretty brown
what are you talking about

ronaldo's dad died when he was like 18, that guy in your pic is probably his bull

fuck his dad looks based

His dad looks like the Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World.

he was a heavy alcoholic who beat his wife which of course only makes him more likeable

I know pajeet

The brown guy is his brother

I bet his mom is crazy and she fucked alot of strangers infront of Christiano after the death of her husband

youtube.com/watch?v=d7nOhqt_FVE

>That fucking kid with the demon eyes

>Croatian poster: I like it thicc
>Dolores: Say no more

Real people do not act like this. I'm convinced that Ronaldo is not of this planet.

>cr7 dress

Leave Cristiano Ronaldo alone! Do not worry he does not like your penis! Why you are worry about his penis?!?! Play with your own penis!

The Patrick Bateman of football

jow can Messi even compete

those poor tortured ankles

damnnnn those strong thigh and calf genetics... i can see where cristiano gets it from, mmmmmm
she probably hits a free kick harder than he can

it's possible

>Pedosta likes this

no, this is

That's his brother

His dad is disgusted that his son is wearing a sporting shirt, his dad was a die hard benfiquista and alcoholic

I think he didn't have anyone to take the photo so he put it on a 10 second timer, then he thought the pic had already been taken due to the flash so he started walking towards his phone to go pick it up

how's my theory?

mods are deleting ronaldo threads
why??

Pic of American waitress Ronaldo paid to have his son

how did sp get this fat bastards pic? did he post his twitter or something

>Totally not hot
ftfy

I'm sick of you fucking faggots calling Ronaldo gay. Ronaldo is straight. He fucks every woman he can touch. I have gone through his last 100 Instagram photos and as you can see the number of straight ones outnumbers the gay ones by some distance. In fact only 3 are gay. One where he is pointing to the plane toilets which might indicate he had gay sex in them, one where he isn't touchine Bale on the bum during celebration which indicates fear of an erection and one where he isn't having sex with the woman in the background. The rest are straight. Being a great father isn't gay. My dad was a bad father who had sex with me I guess that makes him straight by your logic.

10/10 favourite new pasta

KEK WTF IS THIS AUTISM

>those arms