Girlfriend goes to college

>girlfriend goes to college
>befriends some mulatto girl (she pretty much looks black)
>ask my gf if we can do a threesome
>black girl isn't interested in a threesome
>she is down to have sex with my gf though
>go along
>this goes on for a month
>masturbate or have sex with my gf while listening to her stories about eating out and rubbing the other girl
>ask gf if I can watch them do it
>nope
>some more months go by like this
>figured they would get tired
>nope, gf and black girl still have plenty of sex
>gf breaks up with me
>what
>she moves in with the black girl
>they're in a lesbian "relationship" now

Both girls know all this humiliating shit about me and I'm afraid they will use it against me.

Lol, you got cucked.

I know, it's ironic since I fucking hate dykes and black people.

id say u dodged a bullet.

Dumbass boy

Feeling bad cause he scared info will get out

Stupidass boy

Maybe you shouldn't be so open with the person you're with

Bitchass boy

this user is right y'know

you mad white boi....lol dumb cracka

That's not irony that's justice

>Both girls know all this humiliating shit about me
This is your first problem and your own damn fault. Don't fucking give people ammunition. You fucked up there.

BLACKED

Good thing you didn't have a threesome.. everyone knows niggers have aids

Inaccurate. It's more OP's a dumbass for not seeing this as a potential outcome. It's not entirely ironic, and has nothing to do with "justice".

>pretending to be a nigger

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

She's mulatto and goes to college, so I figured it would be a safe bet.

You got dumped for a nigger. Not only a nigger dick even.

Most omega thing I've seen in years.

>Maybe you shouldn't be so open with the person you're with
This sounds retarded

And I talked her into it to make things worse.

What college program?

She does African Studies

linguistics, but it's an expensive college

fuck off

Honestly no, it sounds reasonable.

OP doesn't give a shit his gf left him he's only concerned about information about himself leaking out. When his girl befriended some chick he asked for a threesome, and when that didn't work out he let them have sex on the side while he jerked off to the thought of it. He obviously didn't care too much about the relationship, so why share such embarrassing things with his gf? Why would he share info with the girl she was fucking? He's an idiot

I did care, but what use is that now? I'm just afraid that someone will use it against me if I ever get into an argument.

>I did care

Bullshit. If you really cared you wouldn't have gone along with them having sex. You were more concerned with getting your jimmies off than keeping your relationship.

>I'm just afraid that someone will use it against me if I ever get into an argument.

How about you tell us the humiliating things they know about you. Then we'll decide if you should be panicking

Hot, I would have done the same and I hate them as well. There is something hot about a pale blonde girl going at it with some nigress.

I wouldn't really define that happening as "just". It's still a shitty thing to do, as much as OP absolutely allowed it to happen.

We've had threesomes before. I wanted it, the black girl wanted it and my gf wanted it, I'm not sure what that has to do with our relationship.

They know I don't like dykes and niggers and I now got cucked by one, you don't think that alone is humiliating info?

This

Did your gf ever tell you that the black girl did it better than you?

god fucking dammit.
Well. Fuck her. Your ex gf is in college try-out-self-finding-phase. It's cooler right now to be bi for a girl than to settle for a serious relationship.
And so are you. I mean, if you were serious about that girl you wouldn't suggest a threesome or let her have casual sex on the side.
Sooner or later she want some dick again. But you should totally forget about her. Plus you probably know stuff which would fuck them up, too. So chill.

I think that's apparent from the fact that OP's gf left him.

>We've had threesomes before. I wanted it, the black girl wanted it and my gf wanted it, I'm not sure what that has to do with our relationship

No one who is serious about a relationship does that shit

>they know I don't like dykes and niggers

You told a dyke nigger you don't like dykes and niggers?

>Being left because the partner fell in love with someone else?
nothing fancy, pain many have gone through
>having participated in a threesome with two lesbians?
jealousy of many straight men ensured
>liking dykes?
see above
>liking niggers
as if - even the KKK wouldn't hesitate with a hottie. A mulatto might just be white enough. pic related

What are you worrying about again?

I told my gf, don't you think it's likely my gf told the black girl?

girl in the pic looks awful

Also, I was serious about the relationship, but having had one threesome made me want another one, the resulting offer still sounded good.

Interesting, as she has very little nigger features, especially considering her proportions.

She has a nice body, but her face looks awful.

Tell us one of her stories

Who knows. I wouldn't worry about it

Which is why you don't have threesomes in serious relationships. You keep wanting them and then after you've had a few you realize the sex with the other chick was more fun

Don't feel like it and I'm a terrible writer for those sorts of things.

Well, might as well start jerking off to your GF fucking someone else. You're officially a cuck now.

>implying I haven't done that already

What hair color did she have?

My gf has blondish hair, black girl you can figure out yourself.

Oh so you're concerned your petty prejudices will be used against you? Sounds just to me kek

For every 1 nigger killed 2 wild gorillas escape poachers.

Kill the nigger, save some gorillas.

Win win :)

It's not really a prejudice, both are disgusting.

In the name of Harambe, spread the good word

Then don't give them a reason to use it against you? You're a fucking dummy anyways. You deserve everything you get.

It shouldn't be that hard, but you realize how pathetic I would look if someone said in an argument that my gf left me for a nigger?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wish I had a well educated black girl that would roughly fuck my imaginary gf while I work to pay the bills. Then when we want to have kids the black girl invites her brothers over.

>I wouldn't really define that happening as "just".

Because "just" implies in the right.
Dumping someone for someone you've been fucking while in the relationship is shitty behavior, even as much as OP allowed it.

And saying that it IS just is just yours. What's your point?

What does it matter whether it's just or not? Like I should apologize to some nigger for stealing my gf?

>girlfriend befriends hotass redhead
>ask redhead if shes down for a threesome
>we all hit the bedroom
>decade later
>finally convinced both to come clean now that we're all getting out of uni despite everyone but our families knowing
>introduced entire family to them this past christmas
>everyone surprisingly cool about it all
>currently trying to work out the logistics on marriage or if its even worth the tax exemptions where we live
Turns out an 80"x100" foam mattress and box is like $8.5k not including frame cause i was planning on making one anyway.

Doubt I would want to be with a nigger permanently, it's a nice change of pace, but she wouldn't be an equal in a relationship.

Wow good one Ross

Eh. Its an asian and a redhead so I don't have that problem.

>asian

Yes? They're petite and short which is why i liked them and her accent was endearing which is how i picked her out of the crowd originally.

holy fuck, cucked by a black woman. you're not just a zero, you're a double zero

checked those dubs