Is this going to be any good?

Is this going to be any good?

Help me decide Sup Forums. If I preorder it I get a discount.

Or if you think you got an idea better that I should spend my $40 Amazon gift card on?

if you like story rich games and third person shooters than yes, that simple.

it will be a good game but
i refuse to buy any game from EA ubisoft and Activision
i will only play it if they crack denuvo

>preordering games

Just don't.

No multiplayer, ugly characters who are only mirrors of old Mass Effect characters, dumb story, only straight male romance for Femshep is a fucking nigger.

Nope, pass.

dont spend money on that piece of trash

>too triggered to play a video game

>straight femshep
>not lezzing it up
You're doing it wrong

talking like a real cuck

If you like to pay a tripple A price for a game with outdated graphics and a social justice agenda, then yes.

That being said, it will probably suck. It's SJW propaganda, which is a damn shame.

Go watch the 17 minute gameplay of one of the missions that was shown a couple of days ago. Decide there.

This, I love ME but I'm done spending my money on games that have tons of paid dlc and micro-transactions. I'm just gonna wait for it to be cracked and enjoy it on the master race.

Have you seen any of the footage? It looks pretty lack luster. I'd suggest holding off for a while and getting a discount when the price drops. It doesn't look great. Looks like a cash grab of a game that has no worthwhile plot. Not to mention the god damn facial animations are still goofy looking as fuck. Switching to their new engine might have been a bad idea for them.

THE JEWS DID THIS

its gonna be a bland copy of mass effect 2/3. its gonna hit the right chords just enough to get you to go well its not that bad but it will not stand out.
honestly you should just replay any of the others if you want to play mass effect again rather than waste money on a money grab game

LOOK AT THAT

LOOK. AT. THAT.

THEY WANT TO MAKE STRONK WOMEN SO BAD IT BREAKS THE UNCANNY VALLEY.

If it's anything like Dragon Age: Inquisition it will be a decent game, real pretty looking and designed well, but bogged down with collecting resources and bad sidequests like it's an MMO.

It's made by a bunch of SJW cancer faggots. Fuck that game tbh. Anyone the "Fuck white people" screens shots of one of the devs?

Wait until 4 months after release, get to read all the reviews plus save about 50% compared to how much the game was at release.

It's going to be mediocre at best. Andromeda is not going to be a Mass Effect game; it's going to be a half-baked shooter set in the same universe.

Bioware has been slowly spiraling down the toilet for years; it's past time to jump ship.

why you hating bro?

i guarantee at least 9/10 of the people crying about how bad it is are still going to buy it.

I want it now. Besides, ME games have held their value.

*torrent

you piece of shit you're the reason so many games never make it to pc.

This game shouldn't make it to release

why

Judging from the other games of the series it will be complete and utter shit
There is not a single good mass effect game and people who claim they are "story rich", "deep" and even "fun" are most likely drooling retards
These games are nothing but boring, edgy, unoriginal, poorly conceived and written fapbait with a thin veneer of scenario and gameplay slapped on top, like a wig and fishnet stockings hastily fitted on a diseased sheep that some shady gypsy is trying to pass off as a whore
What I can't fathom is why so many people rail that sheep, love it and keep asking for more
The only explanation I have is that you love shit and you're a bunch of dirty sheepfuckers
Come at me you fucking plebs

>Is this going to be any good?
no because sjws ruined it