Just your daily reminder that ALL Americans walk around with shit caked assholes all day...

Just your daily reminder that ALL Americans walk around with shit caked assholes all day. Picture the hottest American girl you can think of. She spends hours taking care of her hygiene and looking pretty but then uses a piece of paper to clean herself. Americans really are that dumb. I hate you people so much.

um wat
you know we can purchase bidets, right?

We hate each other too, wish this caught on.
>We made Skid Marks a thing

Not american but do you ever heard of something like "wet wipes"? Your ass will be more clean than before and you smell like chamomile or lemon.

Yeah but you don't.

Agree

Eurofag here, have bidets in all my bathrooms, never used them

Wet wipes ftw

oh, yeah i'm only a real estate agent. what the fuck would I know what people have in their houses

yeah, bidets are a thing here. also, ever heard of baby wipes? that's probably the most sanitary thing because you still need wipes for a bidet.

I don't know what kind of dainty shits you take but a drinking fountains worth of water pressure from a toilet with no seat won't be able to blast my dingleberries clean.

Also apparently Kek wants us to make Texas white again.

The only people who buy bidets in America are European. Fuck off shit ass.

They cost 1 Euro and i need maybe 3 packs per month. Bidets looks to unnessecary complicated.

You can get a BioBidet BBC70 for less than $30. Works great, even in America.

Your a retard.

lol no
they even have bidet seats that can attach to most toilets.
look at home depot, lowes, etc you will see bidets.

also, most people have baby wipes and tp. you had nothing to say about that.

American here, I literally bought a bidet a month ago, best 35 bucks I ever spent on my bathroom. ALL OF MY WIPES ARE NOW 100% CLEAN

Clean your asshole.

>Born in USA
>bidet was deciding factor between two appartments

Having fun with the crushing wave of shitskin islamists wrecking your side of the globe?

but i use wet wipes

your mum did it for me

Actually, no, you don't.
We use toilet paper, but most of the times it's not necessary, and we use it anyway, because, you know, we like to stay clean.

Then, we use water and soap to wash, not a fucking piece of "fresh and clean" paper.
That's way cleaner than wipes, and better for environment, fucking degenerate

But I bet you still don't have one jank ass

I have one of those and I'm American. We aren't all poor.

I have this

Do you mind if I use this comeback? It's really good and I've never heard it before.

Anyone who cant clean their ass with paper/wipes cant function in society and needs to be eradicated.
Also, i have no beef with bidets they are fine.

I use wet wipes and some times baby wipes you European faggot.

>better for environment
kek
the progressive elitist attitude, present even in a thread about toilet use.

Lol I just had an idea for an enema machine, looks like op image but you insert into anus and turn on,

>Fucking peasants
>don't even enema
>bowels must be so dirty
>I bet your farts smell like shit

With her tongue? You have anal herpes now.

I do. thanks for your interest in my bathroom habits.

I use moisturized toilet paper for the finish. That gets your butthole sparkling clean. It's basically like using a wet glove.

Have you ever shit and gone to wipe, only to find out that it's already clean?

That's what it's like to be an American. Most of us don't even wipe at all, because we already know it's perfectly clean.

we like the smell

europe>india>USA

>this triggered about a your mum joke

I'm just preaching to the choir, but everyone In here is fucking retarded.

> shit
> shower
> shave

Wash your filthy ass along with everything else, morons.

Trump's doc has way to many icons on his desktop. Fuck.

I bet you don't even wash your face, since it's the same exact thing.
Or maybe there's no difference between your ass and your face

>this upset about having an inferior asshole to Europeans

He's just having a tribute thread to bidets before the ever approaching shutting in holes in the ground he's faced with. A lot of stuff in America sucks ATM but attack how we shit just shows how pleb op is.

Americans also bathe daily and use deodorant.

Eurofags have bidets because eurofags don't bathe regularly. It's called a "whore's bath."

>this interested about American assholes vs Euro assholes

This
/thread

Thai style

>Or maybe there's no difference between your ass and your face

Do you mind if I use this comeback? It's really good and I've never heard it before.

>USA

America is basically like this.

That's because american assholes are used to have cocks and huge dildos inside. In europe we don't do such things, maybe only in Sweden and (north of) France, but they don't use bidet there anyway

>shit caked assholes
Feels good, man

My nigga
The three S's. But I wipe before I shower anyway as well as wash my ass last

You time your shits and showers? What if you have to go in the afternoon? You just hold it and walk around like a duck all day?

I take my showers at night. Morning is bath.

>2017
>not having a shit caked asshole

Lol OP ur a noob

Three s's is shit shower and shave. But since you don't bathe I guess yours is one s and a b cuz you shit and squirt your bidet instead of showering.

i scoot across the carpet......it saves trees

>> 742246500
What, let me guess, you shit two or three times a day because you lack the sphincter strength from all that cock traffic in your ass?

ever heard of keeping regular?
I always shit before I shower, it just comes naturally. how about you try being mad about something that matters?

like the fact that your country is being raped by economic migrants?

sounds like youre to lazy to wipe your hairy ass.

I can smell your dirty asshole through my computer monitor. Also you act like we are the only ones with an immigration problem shit ass.

You could eat breakfast off of my asshole it's so clean.

Do eurofags have bidets in public restrooms? At work? No?

I use a bidet and shower 1-2 times a day, once after morning run and once after evening gym.

But the question remains: what if you have to shit after lumch while still at work? Do you hop in the work shower amd rinse your ass off?

Another stereotype. If you believe every American doesn't clean their ass you are literary autistic

wet wipes nigger

I'm not mad, just questioning how often the shower follows the shit.

no, you're right. there's France, Sweden, Germany, etc

>UK giving benefits to Imams that refuse to work, and instead recruit terrorists to send over to Syria

well done.

I really hope PC culture destroys you if you act this cancerous over bathroom habits.

and guess what? we won't take you in. better start growing that beard faggot

My goal as OP was to piss an American off this hard.

I thought goal of OP was to be a faggot? He succeeded several times over already.

Even if I was a faggot id have a cleaner/ more attractive asshole than you.

enough with the anal fixation

Lmao euro pussies not eating ass with a little seasoning on it. I make my girl walk 5 miles in yoga pants and then fart for a half hour before i even think about licking that stink ring. Lmao no wonder euro food is so bland.

Lol fucking gross

Must be boring as fuck to have that as your biggest daily goal. Not shocked since you live in eurotrash land

You should consider suiciding

Why are you on Sup Forums if your day is so much more exciting? I'm sure you'll think of something

Bidets aren't nearly as common there as Eurofags would lead you to believe.

You just hate us cause you anus

Gold

kek

ITT: Neanderthal savage from irrelevant country, too poor to have shopping as a hobby, consequently never having heard of flushable moist wipes.

>mfw faggot wants to talk hygiene with Americans, who are the biggest consumers of cosmetic products, sanitary merchandise, and toiletries worldwide.

Enjoy cleaning your asshole with your left hand goat fucker. Shouldn't be a problem since you mindless animals reserve your non-shitted right hand for faggotry and looking at the compass to find your archaic game cube.

Buddy.

The fact that you get all worked up about something so dumb is evidence you have some of your own problems to deal with

you know most americans use wet wipes right?