Why arent millenials watching sports

why arent millenials watching sports
why are all sports dying

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=NI7xxhp0rk8
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
americanscientist.org/issues/feature/rising-scores-on-intelligence-tests/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting you canuck shitposter, if you're the same leaf who has been making shit threads all day then hang yourself.

People are getting smarter and it doesn't help that sports clubs are no longer a representation of the community they were born in, they solely focus on money.

huh?

People are realizing sports a hollow corporate shell of what they were

>People are getting smarter
that's not true though
average IQ dropped in the last 100 years
the easier life gets and with every idiot having children whereas smart people only have one or none human become dumber

ratings are "down" because most millennials are computer-literate enough to watch sports on the interwebs.

They are though, and you are a millenial dumbfuck

you know the average IQ is 100 by definition, right

yes, but the IQ of 100 represented more intelligence then than it does now

While dumbfuck third world immigrants pump out 10 kids each. In 50 years Western Europe will be as shitty as those countries they came from.

lol gg you dumb faggots

And the smart people in Europe right now knowing this will move somewhere else which makes the future Europe even dumber than it already will be.

You're speaking like this hasn't already happened. Shit started in 1600s.

most retarded post in the thread

was the right decision from them but back then and for many decades it were mostly criminals, people that didn't make it in Europe or people who believed in a different version of Christianity

Where are they supposed to move to?

Aside maybe from Eastern Europe, every single white country is being flooded by non-whites.

Look at the US for example, it's only 63% white at this point and that rate will drastically further decrease over the next years.

>poor people in Africa are dumb
Yes, you are correct. But, people in 1st world countries (where sport is relevant) are getting richer, smarter and more civilized. All adjectives that contrast with the typical football fan.

>Eastern Europe
>USA
KEK
Canada, New Zealand and Australia obviously
they get migrants as well but mostly Chinese ones who have a high average IQ and a low crime rate
God save the Queen

>australia
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Australia and Canada also have a shitload of Arabs.

But New Zealand indeed seems safe from this for now.
Maybe that's where white people will have to flee to in a few decades....

Yeah... Full of shit.

When the civil war happens I will fight for the Wogs.

Why is Canada the worst poster in this board?

Same reason Hillary will win tomorrow. We're losing the culture war.

Millennials are actually spending time hiking, rock climbing, lifting, actually playing club sports or some form of involved exercise activity. There's not enough time to chug beer and watch every football game when you actually do productive things with your time.

Contrast this with lardass boomers and retarded poorfags who think memorizing the names of every Broncos player since 99' makes them cool
Boomers btfo

DELET THIS

;_;

Is it wrong that I'm over the age of 30 & during any given sports game I watch on TV 75% of my time is spent fucking around on youtube & here.

Unless it's my team, I don't care enough to give a fuck & it wasn't always like that.

if you have Aussie citizenship you get NZ visa and citizenship easier and faster

>all these retards itt

You guys do realize that the average white person is dumb as shit too right? Drive anywhere outside a large urban centre and you'll see obese retards everywhere

>average IQ dropped in the last 100 years

do explain, since most sources I've read have had it rising all the way to 2000 and stagnated in the 21st century.

here's one (the first you get when googling)

apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx

the urban centres are where the idiots are though

That's completely false

youtube.com/watch?v=NI7xxhp0rk8
>the average IQ of Westerners has dropped by staggering 14 over the last century

Who would an intelligent person live in shitty apartment in an area with a high crime rate instead of a house in a peaceful rural area?
Or why is the rate of blacks/foreigners living in urban centres way higher than the rate of those living in rural areas?

Because intelligent people have drive and want to accomplish things with their lives.

Something you can't do in a village of 500 retarded southerners

Tobi pls

unless you are a canadian going to college in that village, of course.

>Iceland

I wish all true European countries would dump their shit to your island. In exchange we can take your women here to make sure the best bits of vikinghood will be preserved.

there's a lot of sources that show different though, and he referenced a study that only tested simple visual-reaction time, not any other facet of intelligence or, indeed, the IQ at all.

>average IQ dropped in the last 100 years
This has more to do with population growth in shitskin countries, though

'UMMATY QAD LAHA FAJRUN!!!!

nice source you dumbfuck
>I learn science from youtube videos

what a fucking retard

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

because this generation is gay as fuck and would rather smoke weed all day than get involved in a sport.

you have to be pretty autistic to play football or baseball

millennials are just into nerd culture now, they're so pathetically cliche about it too

that and people are getting fatter, they probably never develop a love for sports as kids because they're on their ass all day

ITT dumb millennials complaining about millennials

also rerun

every study I've ever read says the exact opposite

Millennials aren't doing anything that doesn't involve a computer. No sense of loyalty or need to be part of something bigger.

Also hockey has been shit for a while so that doesn't help.

This references two studies that, again, test reaction time, not a person's actual problem solving capability or knowledge of the world. The only reference to IQ was a claim of a worldwide decrease of 1 point between 1950 and 2000, which doesn't say much of the development in the western countries, which has been in other studies claimed to have been of an increasing kind in the 20th century.

e.g.
americanscientist.org/issues/feature/rising-scores-on-intelligence-tests/1

Not to say that you couldn't be right, of course.

>not getting stoned and playing shinny

shiggy

The only "sports" they watch are e-sports. Pretty fucking sad that they'd rather watch people play video games than actually play them themselves.

Do you ever fell the desire to buy Sup Forums just to ban Canadians once for all?

good thing you are a poorfag

contemplated it desu

Found the angsty hipster

If your entire country pooled all their money together you still couldn't even come close to having enough

lol whatever you say canuck, day of the rope is coming

why would i sit around for 4 hours watching a sport when i can look at the box score after the game and shitpost on Sup Forums just by using the box score?

;)

Because they have to go to MUH BAR SCENE. Or hike MUH TRAIL. Or go see a show at MUH DOWNTOWN SMALL THEATER. Fuck Budweiser and Miller, have you ever been to MUH CRAFT BEER PLACE?

Sister and her husband and long time friend and his wife live in the cities. They all are faggot hipsters that literally force the city life meme.

cities don't got good trails though they are all out in the rural areas

>Millennials are actually spending time hiking, rock climbing, lifting, actually playing club sports or some form of involved exercise activity.

Not the effete, spindly or skinnyfat millennials I've seen.

Unless you want to work a menial faggot-tier job you need to live in a city

That's why you only find retards when you drive 15 minutes outside of any major metropolitan area

It all has to do with nerd culture. Kids grew up in front of Television sets and vidya games and they resent people who like sports.There's definitely an aspect of feminism in there, with a hatred of "toxic masculinity" that encourages kids not to play sports, but I think overall the problem is how commonplace and normal video games became.

Yeah you got a good job, and your living expenses are also 10x as much, paying thousands of dollars to rent a 1 room apartment, negating your good job.

It's not all about the money, its about doing something intellectually stimulating, while also allowing yourself to move up in society. Which is something retards from the country will never aspire to, because they aren't capable of achieving it

Satan is right here. E-sports are steadily rising along with streaming and e-celeb culture, effectively killing off TV with millenials.

Combo with "toxic masculinity", hipster bullshit, ease of life and the severe increase of foul calling and you can see why shit is on the decline.

>durr country bumpkins can't do shit
Go cry to your wife's boyfriend, you fucking faggot liberal.

great response dude, you really made your fellow country bumpkins proud

fucking retard

Most footballers are simply not worth the amount they're getting paid

That's not what's important though. They don't hike the countryside to embrace nature. They want to show every other piece of trash hipster on the city trail how much of a hiker they are while getting clipped by bikers every 3 seconds. It's also close to MUH SUPER SECRET GENERAL STORE YOU GOTTA TRY.

Completely not true. I commute from a town of 60,000 to a town of 6,000 to work in the biggest company north of Minneapolis and it's a well paying comfy job.

>why are all sports dying

One isn't.

anyone else just amazed by how stupid this thread is

If drinking craft beer and seeing some shit band at a terrible venue where every faggot wears designer prescription glasses and styles his hair is your dream inspiration then more power to you. You are exactly where you need to be. Meanwhile I'll work on pursuing my goal of purchasing 50+ acres and building my own house and doing whatever the fuck I feel like in my castle, not just what's ok with the home owners association because all 12 of my next door neighbors houses are within a loud whispers distance away. Fucking faggot.

Yeah you're sure making coherent points there lmfao. Contrats on owning land?

You keep proving me right, everyone who lives outside big cities is a dumb fuck

What the FUCK is a millenial

There needs to be a country-wide ip ban for Canada

Americucks never could handle banter

young person bitter 4channers don't like

>Lol who wants their own house, plenty of land, and privacy, rite guise!

Perhaps you don't see the value in that because your worth as a man would make it impossible for you to be anything other than a renter.

e-sports master race inc

Owning land in the middle of nowhere is meaningless, but if that's all you have going for you I guess that's okay

>It's meaningless Cuzco I said so and here are all my reasons
>
>
>

Fucking millennials.

*cuz

Why are Canadians such bad posters?

>Canada
Kek. We are full of chinks (which can be ok, better than muslims/blacks) but nonetheless the government is already importing muzzies by the hundreds of thousands

ppl realize they can stream the game for £50 less a month.

>why arent millenials watching sports
They watch one 'violent" game and try to change it to suit their pussy ways
>why are all sports dying
Because they are changing all the rules to every fucking sport to make it gay as fuck. My grandpaps used to love boxing and football because "you could pay a nickel to watch two niggers beat the shit out of eachother". You just don't get that anymore.

Nah man, if all you need in life is a bit of worthless land then good for you.

Us city folk aspire for more though

>expensive ever appreciating land and houses are worthless
>city life is where it's at and here are my reasons
>
>
>

what does britain and america have in common?

The're both filled with inbred retards

My nigga, thats one of my main goals (my wet dream is to have a small "natural reservoir" around the safe space of my house). Fuck living close to noisy neighbors.

people would rather watch others play video games

how pathetic is that

that pisses me off as well
let's players aren't even funny

We are, we're just not paying for it because we're not idiots.

Practically every native English speaker in Canada is descended from Brits or Americans.

Justin Bieber and Chad Kroeger have German surnames.

Sports used to be accessable. Now, every major sports rights keep increasing in price every year and cable companies are charging more and bundling them up in ridiculous packages. Sports and public service used to go hand in hand as if it were a national pride to be able to watch sports. Now it's all about the short term payout. I can't even watch my NT play without having some shitty channel on my package. Look at how NBC was butchering the Olympics.. that's how the entirety of Europe will feel once Eurosport takes over...

Almost none of us have American roots

Our crime rate would be a lot higher if that were the case