What could have been

What could have been.
#stillwithher

just stop.......

Low effort trolling. I'm disappoint.

> wasn't

>low effort

Trump is imploding. Resignation after resignation. Sessions will resign as well.

All you did was show us how you can't run a country, and we're going back while we still have a chance.

This, Truthfully she is right on key points like Donald Trump being a racist, and also has multiple rape charges against him, just a daddy's million dollar baby

Her campaign made some big mistakes. They cost her dearly.

Clinton shouldn't have had to do that. The media should have ripped a hole right up Trump's fat ass.

The DNC getting hacked and Comey's announcement sunk Clinton. How the fuck do you hedge that shit off?

>can't handle that Trump sucks
>herpa derpa Clinton

kek

have a slice cuckboy

>What could have been.

Shame she didn't experience a seizure during a debate on television... twitching and foaming at the mouth...

>twitching and foaming at the mouth...
but enough about Trump

Troll/1
Please try harder.

She was a terrible candidate, and would not have won against any of the Republicans who ran for the nomination. Except for the misogyny and the Russia thing, most of her platform was comparable to the dominant trends among Republicans anyway. There's a reason ~50% of registered voters didn't bother to show up at the polls.

DNC was leaked. Not hacked.
Someone was pissed that Shillary shanked Bernie in the back

I hope Trump can get it together as the champion of the free world but it does not look good right now.

I think Hillary would have been a fine president, maybe one of the best presidents the US could ever have. You Us really fucked up big.

Luckily a lot of EU leaders have gone public with the old values of democracy and the free world i almost think the EU can pick up the torch of the free world.

Strangely after the wall fell we in the EU thought a member of the free world would be a thing of the past but din retrospect:

- China never made it to the free world and democracy
- Russia almost made it but sunk back into into the dark hole from whence it came

The only members of the free world today is Europe, Britain, The isles in the arctic sea (Iceland, Greenland, The Faroes), Australia and the US. Personally after being so close to a fully free world i have given up, the russians do not want to be free, the chinese the same let them be slaves and cheap labour.

Lets live the life in the west, lets be free, lets be rich, live like kings and lets use the east as the cheap labour they want to be.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT