Which celebrities have you met?

Which celebrities have you met?

JESUS

Jerry Only from the Misfits.

Met this young black chap. Dont know if he counts as a celebrity.

I shook hands with Lemmy Kilmister. I suspect it was a bigger deal for me than it was for him.

Pewdiepie, in person. That's the only one I have "met", but I have seen others irl.

i fucked my local news reporter before she was famous

One of the greatest athletes to ever live, Bo Jackson.

I've drank with him many times at sky bar after an Auburn football game. Great guy who will talk with anyone.

I met R. Lee Ermey (drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket). Guess what? Weak handshake. I was surprised too.

Met Bruce Willis because he was shooting a movie near my house. Didnt care and walked on set to get to my house. He insulted me.

It's the only celebrity I've ever met.

Def Leppard.

Good dudes.

Have met St. Paul hip hop artist deM atlaS two times @ Atmosphere concerts. Dude is the man

My mom met tiny tim.
I met david acres and woody allen

Said hi to Dave Chappelle at the Denver International Airport. He didn't respond or acknowledge me.

Not sure what I expected.

Probably just busy and needed a day off from being a celeb.

Met Putin, Gerhard Schröder (former chancellor of germany) and several german royals, whose names wont tell you something.

all of the seahawks and the coach

oh, and also the leader of another german political party.

I have met tons of celebs, mostly in the music industry, and nearly everyone was cool. The only super assholes I have ever met have all been Baldwins. Alec was rude and smug. Billy was an arrogant douche. Daniel was stupid cocaine addled fuck that tried and failed to pick up strippers, and Stephen was an asshat and then got worse after he went all Jesus crazy.

Joe Biden.
At a cop funeral.
He was a really decent human being. Makes everyone feel like a friend.

I sat in the Brown section of the Saxony Parliament with a tour group, so I totally know what you mean.

Chris Pontius, Preston Lacy, Wee Man, and Dave England did a show in my hometown like a month ago and I got to meet them afterwards. They genuinely seem like they're nice people.

Iron Maiden at a pub. Janick Gers gave my friend a beer.

Mark Messier at the old Play by Play club at MSG.

Adam Baldwin is also a bit of a dick. Funny the way that works out.

Luis Jara

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Most intimate was Trisha Yearwood. Went to her home for a repair. She ended up sitting at the kitchen table chatting with me. Very cool down to earth.

Most surprising was Norman Reedus.
Genuinely nice guy. Shook my hand and let me take a pic with my daughter.

My personal favorites were Matt Smith (dr. who) very nice likable guy.
Also Elvira. She was awesome.

Jamie Lee Curtis
Adam Baldwin
Chris something, played McLovin in Superbad
One of the guys from OneDirection, no idea which one
Adam Carolla
Steve Austin (via phone)
Tons of rappers

Others, but I'm blanking. See them all the time, but I live in LA.

that's awesome

i ran into john petrucci and jordan rudess on my uni campus when i was in college since dream theater was playing a show at our music hall later that day. they were cool dudes

Louis CK outside of a club he did standup at earlier in the night. Ended up giving him walking directions to his hotel.. laid back guy just like he is in interviews I've heard.

Also not really a celebrity but I briefly met Mika Brzezinski from MSNBC's Morning Joe. Total stuck up cunt

kek

john candy
beach boys, they were wierd.
george clooney, cool guy, loves the pussy.drank with him one night
iggy pop, was in first class with me, after we got off the plane, shoot his hand, said "cool, iggy pop" and left, cause i was in a rush to catch my next flight. (i never ask for autographs)
would drink with the detroit red wings (most of them) I am not about name all of them
my cousin used to play for vancouver canucks (todd bertuzzi)
barry sanders, drank with him a few nights until he got married and stopped coming out
the survival man (not the piss drinking one) the canadian one, less straud. it was brief, no big deal
uhmmmm
james Gandolfini, drank with him for an hour.
*he played on the surpranos or whatever the hell you call it.

annddd that's about all i can remember.

Slash from GNR a few years back at his book signing. Got to talk to him for a minute or two. He was pretty cool. Really down to earth.

Also met James Rolfe (AVGN) at the NYC premier of his movie. He was awesome. Super friendly and got his autograph as well.

oh ya, i almost forgot

shaka chan. drank with her for a night, She put lipstick on my glass
I think she wanted me to keep it, like she was some sorta important celeberity or something
she was old.

totally forgot about that.

QE2

Tell the beach boys story pls

Actually met Barack Obama twice. Once when he was running for Senator in Illinois and once again when he was president.

It was so weird watching him go from the next big thing, this really humble guy with big ears who was going to do great things for Illinois. Then to watching him become President and universally hated. Oh well, he'll always be a cool dude in my book.

Other than that I honestly have led a pretty lame life and met next to no one famous. Unless you count Barney Fife from the Andy Griffith show at a state fair once, but I wasn't old enough to grasp who he was or care at the time.

Also if the band Alvvays ever becomes big I have most of the band's autograph on a poster in my living room.

>celebrities
>pewdiepie
fucking millennials

when i was going through university i worked a strip bar (hence why all the celebrities) it wasn't a dive strip bar "cheetahs of windsor" it's still around i think.

so, im working and at about 12ish.3 guys come in wearing hawaiin shirts.. Now this is canada. so it's tail end of summer. Canadians still wear tshirts, but not americans.
They stroll in with fucking Hawaiian shirts on. 3 of them.
So they are having a good time, and one one of them comes up and sits at the bar
since im the main bartender i can walk and talk. So i asked him what i can get him, he started talking about the girls (peticularly about julie) now julie was from romania. And the fucking hottest natural girl i have ever EVER seen.
at the time i think she was 20ish.had natural big tits, short 5 foot 2, and thin waist but had an ass! doe brown eyes, cut turned up nose. One night i asked her "why do you do this, your beautiful". She got sorta upset with me

anyways.....
So, we started talking, brian i think his name is, i don't know he was an orginal member. he told me
but he tells me "hey, dont' tell anyone that we are the beach boys"

i am looking at him like "are you fucking serious" your 3 old guys, with hawaiian shirts on.
THE ONLY PEOPLE probably in canada, at that time, on a friday night, with hawaiian shirts on. I was like "ya okay, no problem"
they stuck around till after closing, we had drinks till around 4ish.
they all piled in their trailer thing. you know, ya tour bus.
that was parked a bit down the street. It wasn't marked. so no one would have known who owned it.
but it was just me, my runner. a few girls, sitting around talking about nothing.
stupid crap like "is it always cold this time of year" type bullshit

Kevin James fucked my dad

Thanks!

Around what year?

and if you want to call them celebrities.

I partied with most of detroits anchor men. Some were pretty cool. Invite me over to detroit.

I never went of course. I don't get star struck, not even a little.
If you treat them normally. They are usually really cool and down to earth

start sperging out and asking for autographs and most celebrities will just get the fuck away from you.

oh yaaa i forgot i met allen thick and his son, the musician guy> he was a bit younger than me, and i was 14. at a fairground in my home town. he was standing infront of me. and i was like "hey your allen thick" he introduced himself to me shook my and and introduced me to his son. I don't remember his name. he sings those catch songs though. His son was a fatty when he was like 10ish.
Forgot about that one too.

1997, 98 or 99

i really can't remember. Was a long time ago.

im 47 now.

i met so many celebrities, after while, it's like "oh, cool" and that's about it.
Im sure im forgetting many more. As i read this thread it comes to me.
Like ohhh yaaaa....lol that person too.

As much as I'd like to deny his status as acelebrity, he is by status a celebrity. The audience he has and at the salary he's paid, there's no denying, only butthurt.
Although, millennials are void of common sense

another one, monty python guy, the main character. john clease

only bad experience i ever had with someone famous.
He was a total cock
was walking by he was coming up the elevator
i said , hey john clease, what are you doing in vancouver, enjoying the weather
he ignored me, entirely, and i was only 3 feet away
i was like "waiting for a human response" we was looking around like i didnt' exsist. So i was like "okay, fuck you john clease, dick"

and kept walking the way i was going.

shrug, meh, oh well.

I appreciate it.
I'm the same way. I think I've never really met any celebrities but then remember. Although I guess it's mostly been a matter of "being in the proximity of..." rather than meeting.

Any pics of Julia?

i met a state senator once. he came in to my store to buy a phone charger. thought he was kind of familiar. he asked if i knew who he was and said 'im your state senator, jim inhofe. my reply was 'no shit.' i did not give two fucks and he has an iphone so fuck him.

in 99 digital camera's sucked HARD

and there was no such thing as cell phone cams

I WISH i would have taken pics. I would still be fapping to that girl.
seriously girl could have been a model. And i have seen thousands of girls naked. Working that that club. And never have i seen a girl as beautiful as julie.

back then in 99 nokia phones were making the rounds. Ya...im that old.lol

Winona Ryder.

Had relations with her.

Scott McNeil, voice of Piccolo on DBZ. One of my favorite characters growing up. It was like meeting a hero.

well do fucking tell

relations with her. Like you are related. or you were doing the do?

i used to have a crush on her after beetle juice.

Met her on a hike, ended up chatting with her a bit. We had coffee/tea, ended up 'hanging out' for awhile. The quirky person you see is pretty much who she is. She was really pretty cool.

This was during her down period after the legal trouble she had, when her career was kind of on hold and she was laying low.

How so? I like her on the show. Explain.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE

>They were filming X-men at the time in Montreal, Canada.
>I served her two years ago.
>Didn't recognize her as she asked me for drinks
>She bought two vodka soda (22$).
>She paid cash without leaving tips
>I told her politely that the service is not included
>She gave back 2 $
>The busboy witnesses the whole scene
>told me who she was
>didn't give fuck

soooooooo

how did you get down to get busy

thats what i wanna hear.

dont' want to hear the sex part. Just how did you land it. Boing 747 pilots wanna know

dollar a drink, thats' more than fair

doens't matter how much the person has in wealth. Just as long as they leave a dollar a drink.
your aces. (it's what i expected as a bartender)

It was truly just a guy and a girl talking and getting comfortable. We spent some time together, sharing stories and getting to know each other. I didn't try to impress her, didn't treat her like she was a celebrity... I think she appreciated that and that's what landed the deal.

I was just myself, she was just herself. It happened organically.

Well, actually, I need at the very least 15%. The management expect 5% from my final incomes at the end of the night. Plus, I add a bonus in cash to my busboy. A good tip for 22$ will be somewhere around 3.3$.

he counts as a nigger
lucky you

cool. i get that.

noice..........

the thing with them is.

I dont' think they could ever be with a normal guy and make it work

they go off to do movies
And i think they even buy into the movie magic bullshit (the mainstream media programing even works on them)
and the main lead guy, who has been portrayed as a hottie yada yada
they are going to fuck them.
GUARENTEED.
So if your cool getting cucked.

And the problem with that is. No woman really wants to outshine her man. As soon as she does this. Shes looking for that alpha male, so she can wither in the shadows.

normal guys, will never have that.

You see all the time, celebrities think that marrying a normal will bring them down to earth. but you see 3 to 7 years later, they all get divorced

Because their lives are not normal
And never will be if they stay in the hollywierd lifestyle.

oh ya, your american you have to tip pool and get taxed on it.

that sucks, man. sorry to hear that

She was in my city covering some political event, staying at a downtown hotel. A friend of mine worked there part time and I'd stop by and visit her sometimes really late at night (3-4am)

Anyhow, it wasn't so much what Mika said, just how she carried herself. I was standing at the desk talking to my friend when I noticed a customer coming. I quickly walked away, acting like another customer. The second Mika was done talking to my friend (checking out of the hotel), I went to walk back over to my friend and as she (Mika) turned towards me she just stopped, looked me up and down, squinted her eyes from behind her triple-mocha-what-the-hell-ever and goes "EXCUSE Me!". I wasn't even in her way so I said "What?" - she just stood there and opened her eyes real wide like 'get the fuck out of my way', I was just expected to step aside because she's royalty apparently. I smirked, took a step back and she walked by.

I looked her up after the fact, she lives in one of the richest counties in the country. It shows, she's clearly better than everyone else.

Like I said it was brief but shit like that sticks with you, no matter who it is.

we weren't in a relationship or anything like that, but you might be right about that.

I might have caught her at the right time since she was laying low and wasn't doing a whole lot of acting at the time. She was 'out' of Hollywood for that brief period, maybe that worked to my advantage.

my family is pretty high up in the entertainment industry. So basically everyone in that world. A few sports people and musicians of course.Many politicians as well.

Paul Simon
Keith Urban
Joe Bonamassa
Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Matt Guitar Murphy
Paul Weller
Bob Mould
J Mascis
Mike Campbell
Ron Blair
Walter Becker
Annie Clark
Atari Teenage Riot (huge faggots)
Matt Cameron
Kim Thayil
Vic Firth

Music biz obviously

Not exactly A-listers but I met the members of KMFDM after a show in Atlanta back in 2000 or so. They were all really nice and friendly. Lucia, the chick backup singer, said I was cute and kissed me on the cheek.

Jason genova

This is what she looked like during the time we connected.

I've worked with Gordon Ramsay at his restaurant in Royal Hospital road, London

Did he yell at you like an autist or is that just a TV stunt?

Gordon was the most modest head chef i've worked with, a really decent guy
The other head chefs i've met are literal psychopates though

Eminem, Kid rock, Uncle Cracker.

That was kind of my feeling. He seems like a sweetheart.

Our god.

Stallone.

looks good to me 8)

She had a nice body, big boobs. Always smelled great, even when we hiked.

was on stage with pink floyd with roger waters and that

Did you ask him to grunt for 4 minutes straight?

I accidentally bumped into Chris Rock one time on the sidewalk when I was in NYC on vacation. He called me a punk ass white boy. I asked him for an autograph.
I didn't get it.

About ten years ago I met Cuba Gooding Jr. while working for a movie theater. He was shooting a movie around the area and wanted to watch American Gangster the day it came out....because he was in it. His publisist called my manager and asked if he could watch it earlier than the times we had listed. I was already going to be there and the place was open anyway so we said sure and set him up(it was a digital copy so it took all of 5 minutes to hook that up) in an auditorium that was free for a while.

He showed up right on time and I was there(at the behest of higher management) to greet him and show him to where he was and keep staglers from wandering in there(this happens all the time, movie people know you buy one ticket and wander around watching whatever, we're actually super cool with it if we see you bought popcorn-which is 99.8%profit and we were paying the film rental fee anyway). He was super polite, he introduced himself like I'd have no idea who he was and tried to pay. I was under orders to try and make a good impression/talk us up/take no money from, etc. He puts 2 $100 bills in my hand and says he wants five popcorns and drinks. We load him and his crew up with that and all the candy we could push at em and he disappears for a while. I'm busy when they go to leave but he makes it a point to have an usher find me and he thanks me personally for letting them watch it, as if I was in charge and shit. The usher that came to get me because he wanted to say thanks also told me he left almost all of the candy we'd given them back at concessions, so I was like "Hey Let me get your change." To this he laughed and said "Keep it" and left. The usher also said they threw their trash away and left the auditorium spotless(if you've ever worked for a theater you know that this a fantastical anomaly). I didn't tell the GM about this and split his "tip" with the few morning guys working with me.

Overall, Cuba Gooding Jr. is(at least was) super awesome.

cool story. he seems like he'd be a cool guy.

my gf and I won a private concert with jared leto a few years back. was just us him, tomo one other guitarist. last about 40 minutes

>R. Lee Ermey
>Weak Handshake
My world is shattered

Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols. Had dinner with him and been in studio with him a few times. Awesome bloke.
Rob Zombie. Pretty cool, but distant.
Billy Idol. Fucking Billy Idol. Love him.
Slayer. Very cool and nice guys.
Anthrax. Not so nice.
Nikki SIxx. Got a signed bass guitar from him. Great dude.
Lars Ulrich. Say what you will, but a fucking decent human being.
Kirk Hammett. Delicate little dude. Have no idea how he shreds so hard. Likable.
Orel Hershiser. Cool dude.

I'd like to meet him. He's created TWO classic American folk heroes. Rocky and Rambo.
Seriously cool bloke to me.

Troy Aikman

Really nice guy

Same, twice. Couple of autographs from him too

I met Glenn Danzig once. Got him to autograph my static age vinyl.

[Audio Message]
▶ ──────── 00:21

He was to me at least...so that's what I like to remember

jürgen prochnow
hape kerkeling
otto waalkes
more or less

>pay for my 2 drinks
>bitch waiter makes a passive agressive comment implying to tip him

You're lucky that wasn't me I'd have asked for your manager

They took my joint

Met many celebrities cause of work.