Is this right wing or centrist?

Is this right wing or centrist?

politicalcompass.org/test

From the left-right perspective yes that would be slightly right of moderate.

But your libertarian leanings put you far from true centrist.

It's American Libertarian party; basically a less insane and violent version of the American Republican party. However, you might find yourself repulsed by the corporate greed fellow Libertarians turn a blind eye to. In which case you are welcome to join us sane, compassionate people in the green quadrant. We're tougher than we look.

This is me, btw.

hi5

>It's American Libertarian party;
Whoa that is talking about the true political compass so Libertarian there is NOT the Libertarian party in the US

2 totally different things

word to my green niggas

I agree. The purple quadrant should represent classic libertarians...but I tend to think in terms of real world examples. E.g.
Red: Clinton (actually, she's in the deep blue but pretends to be center leaning red)
Blue: Trump
Green: Stein
Purple: Johnson
to use the 2016 US election.

the question was asking which way op is leaning

if op needs a party to belong to, he's closer to the libertarians than to what most people call "right wing" aka republicans

right, but centrist leaning.

That's the most accurate one I've seen yet

Ayyy

Gommies get out reeeee

Libbertarans get out РИИИИИИИИ

sjw represent

Nah SJW's are top left. You're a marxist

These questions suck

I think i used to be a little farther right and a little farther down. I still think I'm more of an anarchist than a liberal, but I guess the chart can't lie

I bet you sell kids.

Blue = American patriot
Everything else = cuck'd

it says i'm more on the left which i find odd as i often find myself disagreeing with a lot of modern left parties but that may just be because they seem to be more radical nowadays

Modern liberal parties don't necessarily always share the same values as classical liberalism. The right to own and bare arms is considered a classical liberal stance because it's an individual freedom, thus why it moves you left if you say you're pro-gun ownership. But some lefty candidates oppose ALL firearms, which is authoritarian, not liberal in the classical sense.

fite me

You're confusing liberalism and libertarianism.