Anyone else have a disgusting vice they indulge in once in awhile? For me it's this stuff. Pic related

Anyone else have a disgusting vice they indulge in once in awhile? For me it's this stuff. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hasyUN25KpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fuck me... MINT chaw? That's really awful.

actually dipping the same exact thing right now OP. good man

Aw fuck yea, DIPSKIE IN THE LIPSKIE YEYE. But why Grizzly??

Yeah, very rarely il offer a girl LSD, HALFWAY THROUG THE TRIP IL RAPE HER

Excellent choice of dip. And it's not mint it's wintergreen (to the guy who said mint). There's a huge difference

Snus.
Scandinavian reporting in.

image of your teeth NOW

Copenhagen snus and loose
>god tier pro tip put a little lemon or orange peel in with loose to keep moist and add a little flavour

Thanks. It's pretty good

i like to pick my nose and eat it

wintergreen is trash I chew mint fuk wintergreen

It's what I tried first and I liked it. When I was in high school the farm kids showed it to me and was a good way to get nicotine on the track without smoking

I leik to pick y0ures n0es and picet and eats thum

Both are for fags anyway

HERRON HERRON

OP here. I've always liked spearmint over regular peppermint so this stuff is just better in comparison.

is there a weed snus ?

kys

Not crazy about the stuff in pouches. Skoal does it alright but fuck whatever camel tried to sell me.

Fuck you asshole it was a fair question
I hope you get raped by imagrants

my teeth are alright, it's just my gums are piss poor. Been doing it for over 10 years now but nothing seriously wrong with me

it's the best, Skoal is so overrated

Scandanavia is the origin of snuff, tobacco quality is quite amazing compared to american snus like camel which ive heard is trash.

Did some snuff while out in Europe last year, back in the UK now and wouldnt mind picking up some, any one know of any decent britbong snuff?

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

I have no need to kill my self I'm quite happy with my life
>vegan detected

Swissfag here, this shit has been getting so popular that the govt decided to put a ban on it, but thanks to a loophole they still sell it everywhere.

Like I told the other user; Skoal does pouches decently but fuck their regular stuff. I usually smoke cigs and deep infrequently but Grizzly is just the better stuff in everyway.

I wouldn't know. In the US this stuff sold everywhere for fairly cheap so we get to try different things. Not sure how it is in bongland.

Just buy from eBay
6 cans of Copenhagen snus £25

Scandinavian in Canada. I actually go for the Copenhagen.

Grizzly wintergreen pouches reporting in. Have a horseshoe of 4 going right now. Just easier to dispose of at work.

Son of a dentist here. Dipping is the absolute worst thing you can do to your teeth/mouth. If you dip 4 days/wk for at least a year, you are guaranteed to have some form of oral cancer in your lifetime. Meaning you will have to have your jaw or tongue removed later in life.

Hvorfor? Er Copenhagen bedre eller er det fordi det er annerledes?

The welfare bear is pretty good, but I stick to Stokers wintergreen or Copenhagen wintergreen

That's wintergreen you shithead. I used to dip Griz Mint for 5 years or so, quit cold turkey 7 years ago.

sometimes i wrap the neck end of a beer bottle with duct tape, then use it as a dildo

anyone ever that see that monster can of Grizzly they sold awhile back that was about the size of a hubcap? I think they only sold them down south. Sadly I don't know if you can still get them but I really want one

youtube.com/watch?v=hasyUN25KpE

glad im not the only one

soo flossing is pointless! I knew it

>guaranteed

ok child. No shit it's bad for you. It increases your odds for mouth cancer. You can't guarantee shit.

And swiss with snus from sweden

I personally prefer Copenhagen mint

I can garuntee that you are a faggot

Even that isn't 100% you dick