>Activists
>Comedians
>Non-voters
>Independents
>Racist right-wingers
>Misogynistic right-wingers

People not responsible for Hillary's loss:

>Hillary Clinton

Anyone who says otherwise is a Russian traitorous sexist shill. Vote for dems in 2018 or you're a Russian traitor.

>dat picture
TOP KEKE

I don't see an issue with this. Hillary's strategy was actually great, she would have won if not for that traitor Comey.

it's a democrat's wet dream to run Hillary over and over again and lose every time and blame everyone but themselves

the election result was a combination of things, yet i feel it was mostly due to the ever growing threat of domestic radical nationalism and white supracist groups ability to carry out terrorism upon the US and the only reason why this is talked (there have been much more domestic threats that have been carried out than those abroad) about is because of a powerful propaganda tool it would be to discuss it, also how it already breed much more fear in a climate of percieved immediate foreign threats. in conclusion, i do not dismiss or take lightly national security issues as it relates to other nation states or other threats, however to pretend it doesnt exist is to ignore evidence and the past.

And the most important one :
>Donald Trump

let's take back the power

>domestic radical nationalism

This was not a primary motive for any voter. Maybe a few thousand.

That too. Hillary was perfect and her plan was flawless. Those rust belt voters should have sucked it up and voted for the candidate who shipped their jobs overseas. now they're stuck with Trump! That's what they deserve.

hillary lost because she wasn't bernie

i'm speaking to the effect of a clinton presidency would have had on the US.

It may be bait, and people can call it out as much as they want.
But the fact remains that people still respond to this. The hooks always win.

nobody cares

Clinton was running against a man who makes W Bush look clever. Worse he had no self control and insulted everyone who came into contact with. He had no policy ideas besides the wall, and that wasn't well thought out either.
Clinton had demographic advantages. She had experience. But she lost. She bungled it because at the end of the day she's not a great politician. She's not inspiring. Her ideas are all weak neoliberal gibberish. She somehow thinks that having needlessly complicated and ineffective policy ideas is a winning strategy. Clinton should have never come within 50 points of DJT. But she instead let it come down to a squeaker and lost on the electoral equivalent of a coin toss. She bungled it like no one else ever could have.
And the Dems don't want to learn. They don't want to run anyone inspiring, or with simple effective ideas, because that's not their job. They get sweet pay from people who want them to lose to Republicans. And they really don't want to let anyone fuck that up for them, even if it means losing every time.

>Satire
Keep doing satire shit, it is actually pretty fun.

Hilloros, what happened with you?

it's not so much as it's bait or that no one cares, rather how you've seen first hand the effect of misinformation and flat out lies have on a population. perhaps i just feel the useless endeavor to respond to it.

Lmao, go back to russia with your Putin talking points. Hillary did nothing wrong, Bernie and his sexist supporters are to blame.

bernie supported hillary but couldn't get his fans to do so as well

That's because his base is full of sexist teens who squeal at the idea of a woman in power. I hope she runs in 2020 just to prove the Bernie bros wrong again.

>implying bernie fans wouldn't elect elizabeth warren
>implying hillary remotely resembles a woman

Warren is just as fringe as bernie. We don't need a radical in the whitehouse, we need a pragmatic leader who gets things done. There's only 1 woman who fits that description.