Bill Clinton thread

Bill Clinton thread
Recent faves, all-time greats, or new stuff you like. Rate, hate, debate, mate, whatever.
billclintonswag.com

Don't know any of those. Which one would you rec?

some I've been revisiting

I havenĀ“t been in Sup Forums in a long time.

Some recent listens I loved, anyone got some recs?

Really good shit

Frequent listens as of late
ayy Stone Roses
I'll rec You Forgot it in People
also nice Fishmans

Bill's holding a good one.

Mr Bungle: California

One of Masami's best. Check out Miss High Heel: The Family's Hot Daughter.

Haven't listened to any of yours either, but I'll trade recs for recs.
Gary Wilson's stuff is pretty heavily based in the persona he's created - songs of unrequited love crooned by a horny and obsessive recluse over infectious freak-funk synths. Add spoken-word fragments, dissonant, random jams, and sound collages and you get a legend of underground music.
Bruce Cockburn, Canada's best-kept secret, is a poetic singer-songwriter and one of the most underrated guitarists of all time. Aggressive fingerpicking and complex acoustic arrangements complement ornate and evocative lyrics very well. You may know him from his famous political anthem, "If I Had a Rocket Launcher."
Destroyer's early work is confined to simple acoustic guitar and brainy, wordy lyrics. Clever melodies and puns galore. Minimalistic but charming.
The Archers of Loaf I really don't know much about, I just started listening to them. I know I like them. Interesting riffs and punky vocals.
Jobim is the king.

>Haven't listened to any of yours either, but I'll trade recs for recs
Africa/Brass is my favourite john coltrane album. Nothing experimental, just sounds great
Public image limited - first issue is a great and pioneering post-punk album. Contains a spoken word poem (don't agree with it's message but it's entertaining)
Fela Kuti - Expensive Shit is one of the best Fela Kuti albums (afrobeat pioneer) and contains a political B side. The women on the cover are his many wives
The Fall - Grotesque is a post-punk album with more emphasis on dancable material from the fall's transition into more accessible post-punk (not that it wasn't accessible in the first place)

That Gary Wilson album sounds great, I'll check that out

which one is not like the others user desu

Regardless, Sextant's the shit.

What's the album behind Clinton?

the Fela Kuti and The Fall albums are pretty enjoyable so far, thanks user.

I really like drugs

stuff i've had in rotation these days. any recs?

Electric Masada: Live at the Mountains of Madness

Then you should listen to Royal Trux.

thanks