My wife and i are looking at getting into the cuck lifestyle - where and how do we start? what is safe and clean?

my wife and i are looking at getting into the cuck lifestyle - where and how do we start? what is safe and clean?

Op is a faggot

Op is a fucking faggot.

wow thanks for the info.... not

go to reddit

here is more of her to gain some interest

anyone?

Fuck off faggot with your bold faced lies

Nice
Try starting with a 3some with someone you both know. Before going all crazy

bump for nudes

thanks, at least you helped a little... dont want to do it with anyone we know... we like to keep our lifestyle secret - ill provide more nudes if i get more help here

I have no idea, but i think i will start to masturbate to this chick.

How many cocks have been inside her? How many males were allowed to pump their semen up her womb?

Come to Toronto, I'll fuck her for you

well im not entirely sure but i know shes had at least 10 boyfriends... so you figure that one out
actually were not that far haha

Does she know you are exposing her?

yeah shes aware
we've done something like this before
she gets off on it, one of the reasons why we want to join the cuck lifestyle

hnnng

maybe go to a swingersclub to see if you are comfortable with her getting attention from other men while you may only watch

this guys right user. would be more awkward starting out with complete randos

also your slut has me diamonds

Do you have a kik? Been thinking about the same with my lady.

yeah that seems to be what we are leaning towards

It is decided. My dick will be inside her.

if you're near toronto go to oasis. good starting point. what city are you in?

Jesus post a nice picture of her pretty face.

heard its really disgusting
never cleaned etc

your wife doesnt want you anymore and she's looking for a way to fuck other dudes while still using your money. congratz on being a fucking loser

aight shit turned weird
thanks for the help,,, ?
im out

depends on the night you go and popular events. Club M4 is alright. depends what city you're in

it's a cum tribute you degenerate

You fucking retards those pics are Mariah Leone, she posts facial pics all the time, I recognize the green necklace

If OP can't handle this, wait until some guy is fucking your wifes ass while spitting in her mouth .. abandon thread

>what length is this cock?

GROOM YOUR NASTY SHIT. Dear god, other than putting your dick in your sleeping mothers mouth, what pussy do you expect to get?