How should I kill myself?

How should I kill myself?

Sharpies in your pooper until you burst.

send nudes

Will you really do it tho?

If you really want to kill yourself, at least satisfy us with your body !

Here

Post a timestamp if that is you in the pic, if not kill yourself with a shovel

It's me, idc if you believe me or not.

Prove it

Why does it matter

it doesnt matter. on with more tits. pills are the best way. lots of pills. gives you a sense of accomplishment and gives you time to go over your regrets and accept it was the best way to go. source: i've killed myself a few times.

All right.
Why do you want to kill yourself?

Natural causes at least after your 60s, but only after living a fulfilling life

pussy or gtfo

This is Sup Forums, timestamps are posted to show an OP is legit, you say that is you, prove it. Or just be one more in a very long line of trolls

Ex boyfriend broke up with me via text after 3 years together. I can't move on. He's seeing the girl he told me not to worry about

Don´t choose a permanent solution for a temporary problem. You can get over anything, it just takes time. Was suicidal myself, but now I´m good after finding real friends who won´t stab me in the back.

slowly...like 80 years

how old are you it's literally nothing

This

grind up some cherry pits in a coffee grinder. Mix it with lemonade and lots of sugar. Take about 6 ambien about a half hour before drinking it

That has to be the most fucking retarded excuse for suicide I've ever heard.

I'm 24

Jesus H. Christ!
Young, Hot, and your going to kill yourself over a breakup?

lol

He was one of millions of men out there. There is not THE one, but many that you would be happy and in love with. So take your time, take distance if possible and then move on with your life.

Yes. I've made a fool out of myself. I can't stop calling him

Post tits with timestamp bitch

>lol

I'm thinking this is another one of those "troll" creatures that live in the depths of Sup Forums

It's Sup Forums
50/50 odds

you think your ex boyfriend is worth your life? If you really are the girl in picture, you have the world at your fingertips. put an ad on a dating site, guys 10x better than your ex will be tripping over themselves to get with you. You'll have your pick of guys and you'll find one that made you happier than your ex ever could

I agree, until she posts a timestamp it is bait.

This. I´d fuck, cuddle and maybe love her 24/7

God you guys are stupid. we need a timestamp timestamp,TIMESTAMP.

There u go

you see these small pimples aroubd your nipples? these are for extracting some pheromones for your babies. Have a baby or more and have a nice life.. kill yourself when you are like 100y old or so. If you kill yourself a sandnigger will produce 10 kids, you want to allow this?

if you are so hollow that you would kill yourself because of this, then please do it (heroin would be my choice)

But first think about this: you can do it whenever you want, so you now have a superpower, you know you can exit anytime, so why not see what you can still endure?

As a half-dooncoon I can confirm that this would be very bad.

Nipples look different from the other pic. And that's not a timestamp pic. Write the date on your palm take your top off and post the pic

Ummmmm.

your ex is really dumb to leave you unless you cheated on him or tried to stab him on a daily basis. I know nothing of the situation but If loved him so much that you're willing to kill yourself over him, I'm guessing the problem in the relationship was on his part. He must have some issues with intimacy that he needs to work through. Find someone better

You shouldn't, you should come to my farm and learn some discipline. You're weak but you don't have to be

If you lived near me, I'd come over and cheer you up

This is who he left me for.....

>no timestamp
>nipples look different

Is not the same girl as

you're one of those guys that has a "special" room hidden under the floor of barn, aren't you?

By living a long and fulfilling life and getting old.

Confirmed, unless OP proves us wronf
Looks like b8 to me

This has to be bait. she's ugly. it looks like she ate too many black jellybeans

Tits and post it note timestamp

Oh come on, no one would fuck that thing

I'm for real

nobody in their right mind would leave you for her op. What's the real story?

it's 2017 kiddo

Kek, is the rest of your body really fucked up or something? Also, are you a sjw too?

face conveniently left out...

Maybe...

I'd like to lick,suck, and nibble on your nips

Don't forget her penis

Nice tits. Draw a smiley face between them

we can double team her and I'll leave that for you

Why are your nipples so big?

Well i can't see any way i'd be able to carry on after a devastating blow like that. you should totally an hero, get sleeping pills and vodka and end your chronic suffering

Post a picture of your pussy and then I can give you a method that doesn't hurt

choke on dick

Like I'm just so pissed off. I was the best gf ever to him. I'm working on my masters degree. I'm super fun and kind. Would have sex 2-3 times a day and bjs at least once a day. And then he leaves me for a piece of garbage.

Why u wanna kill urself OP? Boyfriend or some shit?

sounds like he's the one with the problem then. Find someone who deserves your love

If you're serious about killing yourself, do the world a favour and kill that bitch before you do.

>Would have sex 2-3 times a day and bjs at least once a day.

So you made yourself into a set a holes for him to get his dick wet? And you're surprised that he got bored and left?

i'd like to just be mean but sincerely read

You are too beautiful to leave this earth op, seriously i would get sad knowing u killed urself over some guy who probably was nice but not that nice, like 8/10 but over time u managed to love him more & more.

why would you kys? just get a better looking boyfrieend there are plenty o fish in da sea

Post pussy pic w/ timestamp, you whore

attention attention

Loved.

^this

well, I can tell by looking at you that you're not use to getting rejected, so being upset over it is understandable. Just take your time and live your life, concentrate on your school work and buy a vibrator. If you get lonely, Sup Forums is always here for you
You're one of the beautiful people, you'll do just fine in life. Just keep chin up and think about all the good things that are in your future

Maybe he felt depressed because you seemed too perfect for him and he had the feeling that he couldn´t keep up, so he fucked this SJW gremlin. Femanon, where are you from?

Honestly I kinda did what ur bf did, left a hot, nice good looking girl who would do anything to please me, for some random slut. Started to regret it after 2 months, i got depressed af but didnt wanna get back with her.

Philosophy healed me tho, Cogito Ergo Sum darling

>кек

I'm from Missouri. What does sjw mean

Whats her name?

Since you're not delivering i'll give you it anyway, since i'm nice and all

Social Justice Warrior

nigger this shit is not "painless"

putas male

>Ex boyfriend broke up
Maybe he left because you are a crazy bitch

Social Justice Warrior

Okay I admit, I chose a really bad pic of her. Hotter than me?

you know, these lefty mad people who bitch about rape culture on the social media (and regular media now)
They're a big majority now amongst students, I think that might be a bit of a problem in the future but maybe they'll grow out of it

Yes it is

i'd smash

Full bod of me

You posting from the afterlife?

definitely not, I hope you're not just seeking attention

she's not as pretty as your are. She doesn't have your sparkle, You are glamour, she is thrift store

You're hot but I would need to see more skin in order to make a concrete analysis