Can I get y'alls opinion of this bitch?

Can I get y'alls opinion of this bitch?

I listened to her stuff but I don't like the music but I like the rest of the weirdnesss,,,,s,,ss,s,s,s,s,s,

I'm in love with her.

Disgusting and trashy person who makes disgusting and trashy music.

Face of a meth addict and body of a pre-teen if you ask me.

Stupid hair
shapeless legs
voice like anime.

Still, there's something about her that makes me want to smash. at least before she got implants.

I bet her tits were perfectly nice before. Why do women do that?

yo yo yolandi

i'd let her spit in my mouth

that's hot

yolandi

I fink she freeky and I like her alot

I'm not into girls trying to be weird. Dress well and blend in, there's no reason to advertise how you're so randum and edgy.

I think she's disgusting. I would rather fuck a literal 12 year old

THIS

I ship her.

I have not seen that one. why do you need thoes teeth? thought you didn't eat meat?

i find it extremely annoying that she is constantly photographed with her husband or boyfriend or whatever the fuck he is. like do we always need to see that ugly motherfucker around her? it ruins her appeal

i like her and her music...but why would this matter to you? can't you form your own opinions?

>can't you form your own opinions?
Did you miss the point of this thread?
he wants to know OUR opinions of her.

I'd also rather fuck a 12 year old...

Yeah bruh don't be a cocksucka.

OP here, I done formed my opinion, I hate the prepubecent bitch.

Than Yolandi's disgusting ass....? Hell yeah.

I like her ass

I like that bodystyle,

Vola?

Would anyone fuck her?

I can't imagine this girl will ever get dick

Weird beats, I downloaded a couple of their songs. Mostly not into it.

They are massive posers, Die Antwoord is like the 5th incarnation of their band and they've been doing this for literally decades (they aren't ugly teenagers, they are in their mid to late 40s) before Go Ninja Go somehow became a viral hit. None of the incarnations before were particularly 'street' beyond you could tell these people are from a third world country.

Still, she's kind of hot at times. A lot of people don't realize she like gets naked and masturbates on stage and shit during her shows.

Chappie kicked ass but not because of them.

it's like a living fleshlight

Yolaidi is 32. Ninja is late 40's

What do you mean posers? they're characters. Nobody is meant to think that these are their real personalities.

This tbh.

I wouldn't fuck her but if she's been bathed I'd throw a blanket over most of her and masturbate with her pussy and asshole.

Absolutely fucking degenerate. Also, she's fucked in the head.

Don't start, I remember the interviews where they claimed to still live with their parents cause they where just out of school.

They tried to claim "gangsta" at first, I haven't followed them enough to know if they gave up on it.

Yeah thats hot, but shes so ugly.

I feel like id keep her in a little cage in my night stand and pull her out and pump cum in her every night

I have no idea who that is, but there's definitely something wrong with her genetically. Probably some mixed up half-breed mongrel coal burner, tbh, fam.

ugly and her music sucks

I mean, if you watched anything more than a few of their music videos, it's pretty easy to see that these are just characters.
Sure, they're keeping up the show, but it's not a big secret that they're just acting this shit.
Hell, most of their songs/clips are over the top as fuck.

Post more nudes of Yolandi

kek

>Can I get y'alls opinion of this bitch?

Scary, fuckable, original, brilliant...

She's legit butt ugly, anybody who likes her is thinking they have a shot because she's that ugly.

Post more of her, i need to fap

I can see what Ninja sees in her, but I wouldn't be interested myself.

She has a twitch channel tv/Lucyyfurr

/thread ?

They're posers they openly said it is an act, and before blowing up Ninja even said he was going to make some shit rave group just to get rich. Their prevous stuff was some amazing experimental hiphop.

They started as a comedy act on a South African TV show. They are a novelty band doing silly characters.
They used to rap about serious stuff whilst being dressed up in fancy suits.
Then they did shit like the Die Antwoord as well and the character Ninja got some fame from one of his raps. I think it was Enter the Ninja or something like that. It became a big deal in SA and then spread like AIDS.

-sing like a mongoloid japanese pop star voice in the subway
-shit music.

Moar

no she doesn't, that's not her.

I am also in love with her but am terrified of her

Shit music, looks like an inbred carny.

There's nothing that isn't completely awesome about here.

Overrated 6/10. "Best female rapper alive kek" my ass.

You are not alone

yolandi is a bad bitch

she's pretty hot imo, even with the ugly mullet

People should check out their older stuff like max normal as well, it's breddy good.

Tik tik tik is a good song.

who dis?

shopped !

>I'm not into girls trying to be weird. Dress well and blend in, there's no reason to advertise how you're so randum and edgy.
I love you ugly boy..

Who is this meth head bitch?