Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread.

Also. Did I fuck up in this conversation? I'll greentext the backstory of this woman basically telling me to fuck myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyj0gPZV07I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

>Meet girl
>She's fucking awesome. Super funny. Really cute. Adorable really.
>Nerdy programmer girl who plays vidya and is actually intelligent.
>White holy shit, a white woman in my country who isn't a complete fucking liberal retard.

>Open up about my past a bit.
>Explain what happened to my son. He's no longer part of my life. Gone
>Explain that my vindictive as fuck ex' basically fucked my ass over in court and then she herself signed away HER rights.
>Neither of us have the kid. I'll never see him again because the court didn't notify me of my next court date. Basically said I abandoned him, and I have no proof that they didn't notify me because how do you prove you didn't get a letter or a phone call? No shit, right?

>She says my past is too much for her.

Did I fuck up? Did I say too much? I can't pretend my son doesn't exist but I'm sick of having women flake out on me over it.

>

WTF
Where the hell do you live?
Age?

How long did you know her for? Might be that she wasn't ready for that kind of emotional baggage and was still in the get-to-know-you stage. Also, if you ranted and raved about it that would be a huge red flag. If not that, then she's probably just immature and selfish. Either way, move on and in the future maybe don't talk about your tragedies until they've been willing to share theirs. Everyone's got them.

I'll greentext the story about my son and my ex-wife here even if no one sees it, or cares. It might do me good to vent it out.

>be me. Be 20
>Meet girl off POF, she's living in a motel with some random people
>Been homeless
>Been to jail.
>lost her son (not mine, my future ex-step-son)
>She's actually really interesting. She's a sweetheart and I fall pretty quickly for her. (I have a thing for broken people btw)
>we end up getting married within 4 months. 2 days before my birthday (We met in December, but I'm getting ahead of myself)
>She and I get a bright idea when she moves in with me to get her son back from her parents who were taking care of him but had no legal right to withhold the kid from her.
>We say "Hey, she's got a place now, she stable, in relationship, everythings cool, can she see her kid for the weekend"
>Never give him back

This is where the harassment starts.

>DCF gets involved, we're told it's because the house is dirty, but the house is spotless. never the less, fucking DCF faggots need to do a 2 month investigation

>Fuck off

>investigation over. I breathe a sign of relief, thank god that's over with.
>NOPE

dude I'm just some fucker on the internet and I have to close this tab because it's too much..
repress that shit man...

We didn't know each other long but we were past the "get to know you" stage. About a month of talking and hanging out.
Plus, we were playing a question game from a PDF I found with 1001 questions on it, we'd roll dice and the rule was basically no re-rolls and 100% honesty.

So I was 100% honest about what happened.

I don't normally bring it up but as I said in the post after yours, we were playing a question game and she'd opened up about some stuff too, obviously not going to say what it was but still.

I think like this user said, she's just immature and selfish considering her baggage is, I'd say, worse than mine

>DCF comes back within 2 weeks with a new report.
>Something smells fishy to me
>"Did that fucking bitch report us again?"
>Sorry sir, all reports are anonymous, I don't know who reported you
>This is horseshit. What is it now?
>We have reports that the StepSon has bruises on him
>Well he doesn't
>Okay, well we'll close this investigation in 2 months
>Motherfucker

And so on. It continued for 3 years. Even when my son was born. That's where shit got really bad with the harassment from my ex-mother in law, but that's not part of the story anymore but I think led up to my ex-wife's behavior

>She does nothing.
>I work about 50-60 hours a week with my family. We own a property management company and manage vacation homes. So literally always busy, especially in the summer.
>I come home to find the house trashed. I'm pissed.
>Clean please, I work, you clean, if you don't want to clean, get a job and pay a maid while I pay the damn bills.
>Fight time.
>Ex wife throws ceramic horse figurine at my head. I'm bleeding. Call cops.
>Explain to cops that my wife assaulted me. They look at the house, look at the mess
>we're both arrested for child neglect due to the fucking house.
>I try desperately to explain I've been at work for the last 14 hours, the house was fine when I left this morning.
>They still take me in to the pigpen

Bump.

I don't want to see this thread die.

you fucked up already by saying too much. should've just called or just asked right there in the text, you basically already told her what it was about and it's obvious from her reply you shared too much too soon, best to just cut it and move on

why share your whole backstory with them, just because you dont mention it doesn't mean you're "pretending it doesnt exist" you're simply accepting it, offloading that shit on a basically stranger is just stupid

>Call parents. Have them bail me out
>Pay them back.
>Next day get a call from ex-wife (I should have let her stay there, but)
>I bail her out the next day
>She comes home. I didn't press charges for the assault.
>fast forward
>The house is always messy. I can't stop working because she refused to get a job, I'm terrified of divorce because I know the courts will favor her no matter what.
>Try to stick it out
>Take the kids to my parents house as often as possible.
>One morning I'm woken up around 3am
>She's leaving.
>Says "If you want to see your kids, do it now, we're going"
>I hold my son for the last time
>Court.
>She shows up in crutches
>Claims I hit her with my 6000 dollar guitar
>Fuck you
>Take guitar to court next time
>This is the guitar. It's not damaged and neither is she
>bullshit ensues.
>Lose kids temporarily.
>Wait for next court date
>Waiting
>waiting
>....waiting
>Get a letter from DCF
>"You've missed two court dates, your parental rights have been terminated"
>essentially no way to fight this. I tried. I dumped literally all of my money into fighting it.
>Basically couldn't get past the "Can you prove no one contacted you" hurdle

The court system fucked me.

Like I said here
It was an answer to a direct question in this game we were playing. She shared a bunch of personal stuff too.

I see, well then she's superficial and you're still better off. in that line of logic your past being "too much" is just a load of shit, onto the next one op

I have. Still a shame though. I meant every word I said to her.
It's really her loss if she chooses to focus on the footsteps in the sand rather than the man making them.

Anyone listening to anything interesting?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyj0gPZV07I

Screen captured and ready to post in a cringe thread. My sides OP xD

100%
I'm really at the point where I'm ready to give up on dating.
I'm not an old man, but I'm young enough that I shouldn't feel this way. I'm tired of the way women act nowadays. I'm in the market for a long term, lasting relationship, but I think I'll end up going Charlie Sheen and just bang prostitutes and loose women because what's the difference at this point.

Go for it. No one older than 15 is going to cringe at that.

U mad white boi

If you have nothing left just kill her.

I still have hope. If I ever lose that, then maybe I might just do that.

What a cuck

How about not talking like a fucking weeb?

just kidnap your son and leave the country man, not worth staying i a country where things like this can happen.

underage b&, kill yourself you fucking beta weeb.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bro Fuck this bitch.
Tell her that she is a selfish cunt. Like literally.
I'm a guy who normally kills it in the dating game.. And I'm telling you it's all dying in the ass. It's all instagrams fault , these girls who are 6/10 now all think theyr 10/10.. They spend hours caressing their own narcissism online by uploading nice photos of themselves. Not to mention all this "you deserve the best" bullshit.
Now women are completely awkward to talk to when it's not online. They have unrealistic expectations. And access to any needy man at their fingertips ...literally...
Now you gotta basically come across like a boss online for them to even give a shit.
Going out and picking up chicks is dying...the dating game is dying... And it's all social media.
Basically it takes 100000x more effort to get laid now. Which is ironic.
So now I say we all need to just start calling them out. Giving it back to them ruthlessly is the best feeling ever.. And get this.. For some reason they respect you more after it. Women are idiots.

do you honestly want me to annotate your fuckups