S/fur

s/fur
What's your OC donut steel business idea?

Didn't have any luck getting that reference pic from someone larger-boobed, I might be able to get it from someone smaller boobed though!

Stronk!

I sell magic talismans

not for money, though

Really faggot/ another furryfag thread ?
containit you fucking cancer

I masturbate to anthropomorphic animals and I'm proud of it!

Anyone got tigers?

the ride never ends!

if you don't like it, hide the thread

Let's see...

what exactly do you think are you doing?

Ah, that would be very helpful, but don't trouble yourself too much. It's useful to have references, but I don't think that's a perspective I'm going to be using too often! Haha

why does a rabbit turn me on goddamnit

Welcome to my life

>youareafurry.webm

i've seen this before. something called being soulless. not sure how it's done, you kind of need one to manage on a daily basis

A website that helps you get players for dead multiplayer games.

You say what games you're interested in, and how many players you're looking to play with for each given game; you get notified when the specified number of players are available for one of those games.
For example I could say I'm looking for a 4-player game of Bub & Bob or a 3-player game of Magicka, and if 3 other people are waiting for Bub & Bob or 2 other people for Magicka I'll be notified.

Although there'd be two kinds of notifications; one for when the specified number of people are waiting, and one for when the specified number of people are willing.
Because say that one of the 3 other people waiting for Bub & Bob has specified they want an 8-player game: Although the playercount I desire has been reached, one of those players doesn't have the conditions they'd like to play in.