My manager wants me transfer to a brazilian branch. How fucked up am I?

My manager wants me transfer to a brazilian branch. How fucked up am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
super.abril.com.br/multimidia/republica-imigrante-brasil-683294.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=ED-pL3EyeV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll be fine

You will feel at home in the favelas

depends on where you're going but I'd say you're pretty fucked.
look at all these brazilian flags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

If i ever come across you in my country i gonna steal all the gold you stole from us and more
Tugas putos

Of course I'll be far away to a favela.

Probably I'll go to São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. I'm fucked!

Alright, Da Silva. I'll not visit your favela.

São Paulo is alright though.
Rio well, not so much.

you'll feel at home

Rio is pretty aight outside of the favelas, BRs just like to exagerate on this board.

no matter what we say gringos won't believe. at least argentiniansbro know it

Enjoy the better standards of living I guess.

Thanks dudes, I'm both scared and excited for this journey. I've never been in south america, but I hope that everything goes well.

>Rio well, not so much.
Not true, but understandable of you to say this. Argies aren't very liked in Rio.

>another one bites the dust

find a qt shemale and post pics

at least its not Angola

what city?

Are you from Rio?

sounds like fun, to be honest, Rio looks beautiful. Well, the rich side, at least.

No.

Interesting graphic. Do you have the source?

Probably São Paulor or Rio de Janeiro.

Yeah, it is fun. I'm sure I'll have a lot of new experiences there... but at the same time a little bit scared.

super.abril.com.br/multimidia/republica-imigrante-brasil-683294.shtml

>Probably São Paulor or Rio de Janeiro.
Why "probably"? You should know where you're staying, unless you're doing illegal work.

So why are you talking about portuguese immigration then? Majority of portugueses went and go to Rio, not your place to talk.

Between São Paulo and Favela de Janeiro I'd rather go for SP tbqh.

Wel...errr, good for you, m8. However, that's not relevant. You tried to mock the portuguese fellow because many of his countrymen live/lived in Brazil, but you aren't even from the region that received most of them. Your attempt was pathetic, so is your life.

There are more than one branch that I can go.

Then go ask /luso/ when you're all set. How are we supposed to help you when you don't even know where you're staying, Mourotuganistanês.

Thankfully it's your state that's receiving all those low IQ Iberians and not us. They'll fit right in.

Mate, you are free to think whatever you want to, but if you don't know about something, avoid talking about it. Otherwise you might come off as an ignorant (and low iq) fellow. Thanks for the laugh tho.

Deixa de ser marica, entende?

I've been to Rio and never had a problem. It's a fun city and people have always been friendly to me.

anoes alguem me explica a parada da previdencia?
site de noticia soh explica pelo lado dos manifestantes vermelhinhos

if it make you feel any better, I live in a noble neighbourhood and never been mugged in my entire life

which region?

Rio is a pretty nice city if bar the niggers, which are only like half the people.

Sao Paulo is a different beast. Like I guess you could draw it under a hipster light of adventure in the 'urban jungle', but for people working 8 hour days, you are talking of commuting 3 hours each way in a commie block tropical hellhole.

>you are talking of commuting 3 hours each way in a commie block tropical hellhole.
The people living there actually enjoy being stuck in traffic forever and think public transport and bicycle lanes are a communist scheme to control people's lives.

They are an odd bunch.

come home, white man

Buenos Aires is turning into the same. Used to be a great place to use public transport. Not so much anymore. Don't think driving has gotten much better, it's the same long ass trip in traffic but at least you are not standing up cheek to cheek with strangers.

It really isn't bad when you get used to it. Anyone who has been to São Paulo SP always enjoy the experience. Big cities are definitely enjoyable. Also:

>falling for the public transport commie meme
The only thing that actually matters about public transportation is the metro system, because it's legit, functional and the epitome of capitalism.

Then how come SP has a pathetically small metro?

you have to provide your salary
if you are going to live on 300 Euro a month you are fucked
if you are going to live on 3000 euro a month you will have a good life

THEY PAINT THE BIKE LANES RED

>RED

MALDITOS COOOOOOMUNISTAAAAAAAS!!!!

dorsomirto 2018

Because a metro system is only built when it's actually needed, dumb monkey.

>closing an eye to aim with iron sights
What a dumb fucking ape. You only close an eye if you're non-BAC aiming with scopes.

SP has pretty horrible traffic so it is actually needed right now.

Will you still be paid in euros?

If yes, do it. You know the language and you will have more money than you have there so you can use it to surpass your lack of natural charms and get some women so you don't have to shitpost in a friday night.

This dude probably snatched some money from your parents and also ended our nuclear arms program. What would you expect from such cunt

Yes, but you don't have the money to actually build that because you're happy 93% of your GDP is being wasted on corruption for a banana republic and to feed a bunch of Marxist wild monkeys.

Bravo, São Paulo!

Youll propably gets loads of underage brown pussy.
Just watch out for the monkeys since theres a high chance they will rob/kill you

The thread is about Brazil, not Greece.

>t.monkey

This.
Prepare for filthy emboabas calling us facist delusional paulistas while enjoying their infrastructure built with our money

Always remember:
Non Ducor, Duco

t. parasitic cockroach

dont you got denbts to pay

>Non Ducor, Duco
>Pro Brasilia Fiant Eximia

>that contradiction

Bravo, São Paulo!

>Turkey
Is this the paulista Koksal Baba?
youtube.com/watch?v=ED-pL3EyeV8

Do Brazilians and Portuguese have different accents? Do different areas of Brazil have different accents?

Yes and yes.

No, we all speak a Spanish dialect. Now back to /balt/.

I wish! I am rich enough to people envy me here but I still can only get old pussy. Never was able to get bellow 19 so far.

this motto was originally Pro S.Paulo Fiant Eximia as idealized by José Washt but we had to change it to Brasilia to make the federal government happy, which is fucking lame

>São Paulo
>not the legitimate hier of the Ottoman Empire
Bla bla Habib's bla bla Armenian genocide dindu happen bla bla Alá Cabar

>Pro SP
>they actually have the map of SP stamped on their flag

What a bunch of worthless cucks you lot.

>always Ducor, never Duco
laaaaamoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>SP
*Huehue

>this flag
delet this

so sounds like rio is alright but if you take a wrong turn you are dead. but if you don't you will be ok.

"Choose your destiny."

- Shao Kahn

You'll feel at home as a non-white.

Most likely p, you'll be sent to the northeast, my man. Good luck!