I think im gonna finally do it. im gonna fap to loli

i think im gonna finally do it. im gonna fap to loli.

wat does cumming to lolis feel like?

I have no idea, I've only ever cum to real life little girls.

It's probably gay as fuck though, since most loli is drawn by guys.

don't do it, fap to little girls on periscope instead

It's an amazing feeling of regret op

gr8

ABSOLUTELY NO LEWDS OF AKARI MOTHERFUCKER

Regret

why not?

Because she is far too innocent and deserves more than to be sexualised by 15 year olds who haven't even watched anime

A lot of loli is drawn by female artists though.
Should check those out. They have a weird different feel from the rest.

bump for an unofficial loli marathon thread.

Any wet hot lolis?

bump for a loli thread.
I don't wanna post. Please, any based lolinons?

why was the other thread deleted?

I saw the akari faggot in here

No clue.
There was no illegal content posted, so mods might just be faggots at the moment. Like they always are.

Where do cummies belong?

STOP

I really wish they would state a reason when they delete a thread, would be very helpful.

Yep. But then mods would have to "deal with too much" and because of that Sup Forums will become a paid-service. Fuck that. I just want my loli.

I want to have sex with Mari.

Wow thats cute, I love lolis lifting their clothes.

No you don't, besides she is far too intelligent for you

She is actually retarded.

She seemed pretty smart to me

Realising that you are masturbating to underage girls ANIME EDITION

It doesn't have to be much, i would be happy with just a simple message like "i deleted the thread because fuck you guys" or whatever.

Im ok with that.

Mods are retarded scrubs and everyone knows it. Ive been perma banned several times for posting loli images that we have seen hundreds of times and accused of "Posting CP" or "Replying to pedo bullshit".

Why do you assume we're all guys in loli threads :3

I bet you are a hairy, ugly and sweaty 40 years old man.

its just a colloquial way of saying people. i know there are some women that like loli

Bullshit i fap to loli everyday and never regret it

Shut the fuck up weeb

Somebody post some gs-mantis/x-mantis webbums.

I've never capped to real cp. But loli hentai I have over 3 GB of pics

Good girl, keep going! :3

>only 3gb
Normie

Sorry its more like 4 though.

Anyone have the last of us videos

Bump

Is she pregnant?

I'd presume so

Well, thats hot.

I see these threads taken down often do and hear theories about it. Do people actually post real cp in these threads?

How would you tell the difference? And where would you find ones done by female artists?

Nice try FBI

Check out 4x2 chan's loli board. They have a list of artists in one of the threads, and they talk about some female artists.

At first it feels... strange. You hate yourself a little and you're anxious that someone will find out. You feel guilty and embarrassed and hope no one will learn

Then you enter the "honeymoon" phase, otherwise known as the addiction phase. You won't be able to get off to anything BUT loli for about 6 months. This is the hardest part, because you still feel guilty and try to hide it from everyone

Then you enter the "stable" phase. You start learning to fap to normal women and normal-aged hentai again, but you still have a soft spot in your heart for loli and come back to it form time to time. At this stage, it feels good - but it's easy to forget it's not normal and accidentally get caught by a friend or family member who doesn't understand and severely disapproves

Yes.

>Completely naked except for socks and backpack

>akari lewds.

An unwritten rule of loli threads is that Akari lewds are NOT allowed

why you think I post sad akari

Na man here's proof I'm not FBI. Also that seems like a awfully FBI thing to say

haven't seent any.

MOAR.

FBI here. Ya'll are both faggots and the FBI approves of loli threads

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

I'm not homosexual :( also its not nice to call them a faggot. And maybe the only reason you called uys that is because you yourself are gay

Blip bumpety bump

Wonder if the akari faggot is still here?

The hell is a periscope?

Slut.

Retard

yes.

plz no babby Honola

penises are gross.

So are you

More of that baby pls.

No if they are tiny and cute.

yea

btw different akari fag. don't really get triggered (hence not typing in all caps)

Yeah I could tell

THIS IS NOT PEDOPHILIA, THIS IS NEOPHILIA YOU TWISTED FUCKS!

At least you can rationalize pedophilia since they are of age to breed, but these girls are WAY too young and this is just true twisted perversion!

And before you call out your stupid little loophole of "precocious puberty," know that is a one in a million occurrence and should not be acted upon anyway as it has a high risk of killing the mother in childbirth anyway, so there is no justification for girls this young.

EVEN PEDOPHILES HATE TWISTED FREAKS LIKE YOU!

you do realise most girls are created by guys, and girls. like mom and dad, you know? silly statement you made there

yea just making sure.

>you mad

I've been looking for a sized down gif of that

It's ur lucky day user

Here son, have some more toddler.

thanks dude all my .gifs are too big for 2 megs and I've been too lazy to resize them.

sup pedofags^^

not much just staying in this thread due to a different type of faggotry.

I'm not the one who has to wake up and realize how truly fucked up I am everyday and debate legitimately offing myself for the safety of the world, so no, not really. I just know that if anything like this ever happened to my kid, I would hunt you down and nobody would ever hear the screams...
Days of endless screaming...
Blood coating the walls...
Unending agony...
The knowledge that I had brought this upon myself...
I hope you realize just what this would cause you. I mean it, even pedophiles would hunt you like the twisted freak you are, so your choice.
I live hard enough with the fact that I am attracted to young girls, but at least I know to control myself and realize where the attraction stems from. Biologically speaking, I make sense, looking back on history. YOU, however...
You are a genetic anomaly. You are a perverting of the gene pool where something went wrong, some wires got crossed, and some deity somewhere must have decided to punish you with a true curse. I hope you never reproduce and your failure of genetics is eradicated from human history.

Hi m8

No prob dude