/heem/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPxqu538ejI
youtu.be/Dsol24UX1Yc
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-98-including-vintage-michael-jackson-and-survivor
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-investor-docs-show-how-brazil-eclipsed-canada-as-mma-mecca-reveals-money-on-table-overseas
mmafighting.com/2016/11/7/13524694/dominick-cruz-explains-what-made-him-interested-in-fighting-cody
youtube.com/watch?v=d5t-QBmWl3s&feature=youtu.be
muscleandfitness.com/muscle-fitness-hers/hers-workouts/ufc-fighter-paige-vanzants-workout
youtube.com/watch?v=5jnTMEfMWKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does heem mean

>ngannou

>coral springs

News? Link to previous thread? There needs to be a minimum standard to /heem/ or it's not better than Sup Forums.

youtu.be/JPxqu538ejI

Hardy breaks down mac's fighy

Macedo's tits bless

It's not better than Sup Forums.

MEGASSA SQUEEZE EM

Go make the thread of Sup Forums and tell me how that works out bud. Hold yourself to a higher standard as a martial artist and human being.

Is Dan Hardy the best fight analyst currently?

Connor Rubbish and Zane Simon

>this is why we need spergOP

*motions to ref that you eyepoked me*

*controversially knees you in the head while you're bitching to the ref*

*Immediately heem you because Herb Dean didn't see it*

You have 15 hours to name one (1) huezillian on the UFC roster who's never cheated

*proceeds to pretend I don't understand the refs language and grab the cage again

my natty babe

news: themaclife.com

>mfw someone accuses my son of using steroids

ok lets hear it, where was I wrong? Did Chad not have his way with Conor on the ground? Is Chad bigger than Eddie? Does Eddie gas easily? Do you think Conor will able to stuff all the takedowns and lock Eddie up in his guard assuming Eddie miraculously takes him down since Conor now has the best TDD of all time?

Don't forget Conor is """"a brown belt in brazilian jiu jitsu"""""

My boy will make you all cucks for calling me lithcuck in believing in him

youtu.be/Dsol24UX1Yc

>literally a refrigerator with hair and a mole
>natty

no friend, just muito treino

Based

Are bongs the best fightfu posters?

Thomas Almeida

Anderson Silva.

take your pick

that young man has a decent ass

Upcoming events:

11/10: Bellator 164 - Koreshkov vs Lima 2
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - McGregor vs Alvarez
11/18: Invicta FC 20 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya
11/18: Lion Fight 33 - Nattawut vs Hassantoy
11/19: Bellator 165 - Chandler vs Henderson
11/19: UFC FN 99 - Mousasi vs Hall 2
11/19: UFC FN 100 - Bader vs Nogueira 2
11/26: UFC FN 101 - Brunson vs Whittaker
12/02: Bellator 166 - Dantas vs Warren 2
12/03: TUF 24 Finale - Johnson vs TBA
12/03: Bellator 167 - Curran vs Teixeira
12/09: UFC FN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Walkout songs of UFC FN 98
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-98-including-vintage-michael-jackson-and-survivor

>UFC investor documents on overseas revenue
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-investor-docs-show-how-brazil-eclipsed-canada-as-mma-mecca-reveals-money-on-table-overseas

>Cruz on why he wanted to fight Garbrandt instead of Dillashaw (not boyworthy conduct at all)
mmafighting.com/2016/11/7/13524694/dominick-cruz-explains-what-made-him-interested-in-fighting-cody

for such a masculine girl, she has tiny hands.

worth remembering she is still a smaller then average girl at 5'4

Thanks breh.

is that a nip?

Is Women's Bantamweight the worst division right now?

EMBED
EMBED
EMBED

youtube.com/watch?v=d5t-QBmWl3s&feature=youtu.be

thanks man

>its real
noice

Heavyweight is the worst

HAPPENING

pussy lol

No

delete this post immediately

Don't care if she roids lads I'd berry my dick

Eddie does not seem to have a very good mindset going into this fight.

Conor's already on tilt, being ultra aggressive and that's a good thing for him? lol no bud

why do they waste so much time showing us the Polish slags, more Conor and Eddie less Polish.

muscleandfitness.com/muscle-fitness-hers/hers-workouts/ufc-fighter-paige-vanzants-workout

all the womens divisions are fucking garbage

DIRECTOR

OF

CHAOS

>within 10 seconds of the first Conor clip

>HAERD FOOKIN WOOK
>JOOST HAERD FOOKIN WOOK.

really don't like eddie's accent, sounds like a canadian jew

no one likes a philly accent

webm of kk punching camera pls

kk punching noises

>HEEUHH EEHH
>EEEH HUEEEE EHH

>Alverez saying McGregor is shook
is he right lads?

Do pole cucks know theres a bunch of arabs that want Karolina?

BIG WHITE COCK

You are a homosexual

Woodley seem like such a likeable down to earth guy, never understood all the hate he gets.

Eddie is rationalizing stupid shit to himself. How on earth, honestly, could somebody tell themselves that Conor McGregor is desperate because his trash talk was too personal and too offensive?

McGregor says the most offensive shit he can fucking think of. Eddie says bringing up his family is too far? McGregor always goes too far, that's literally his fuckin shtick.

To imply that it means he is not in the right mindset is fucking stupid imo Eddie is the one who is desperate, looking for weakness and creating a scenario that does not exist.

>mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-98-including-vintage-michael-jackson-and-survivor

That polish rap shit Held came out to is fire yo

>Sam Alvey: “Hey Soul Sister” by Train
What a faggot.

And chris avila isnt worthy of 2pac

no that would be you, who the the fuck apart from cucks wants to watch two polish slags when there are so many better fighters to watch.

yes he is

last time someone didnt buy his shit he lost; first fight vs nate

>never understood all the hate he gets.

Black people don't like successful black people that act like educated, civilized folk.
That's why DC gets booed and that's why Tyron isn't a popular champion.

Woodley wrestling with his kids was pretty cute. I just cant forgive all the stupid shit he says

I was joking lad, chill

lol well netherlands there took it seriously

it's called racism

I agree with him though. Conor's prefight trashtalk is usually epic and at least entertaining even if you aren't a fan of his. This time around though, and especially that phonecall, it has been weak as fuck and he has just come across as angry and buttfrustrated.

Not going to use the word "shook" in case Spain has a seizure, but he definitely isn't even remotely close to being "in eddies head".

cocaine addiction eventually wears you down

alvarez spent the whole time talking about goobs.

losers focus on winners yeh

they liked robbie, most like wonderboy. a minority are probably rayciss but whatever, i like woodley

listen up adan you know jack shit about fighting delete your posts and let the guys who dont work as a garbageman for 3$/h talk here

BIG fan of wonderboy

BIG fan of woodley

BIG fan of mcgregor

BIG fan of KK

The rest however? Not a fan

All Conor has said about Eddie's family was they will not recognise him and they will beg him not to get back in the cage, standard shit Conor says

Just another attempt from Eddie at trying to be clever, he is the cringiest fighter around - "we don't ride bikes" - no, but I hope you leave the octagon in a wheelchair

He obviously hasn't studied his opponent very well if he thinks Conor getting aggressive before the fight means hes losing it, he's been fairly tame up until now I thought, compared to how hyped he usually gets anyway

The '''''''''''''superfight''''''''''''' talk after he beat Robbie was embarrassing, but you can't blame the guy for trying.

>he is the cringiest fighter

He's not even close to being the cringiest.

DON'T BRING THE DOG OUT OF ME!

Who do you think Bisping will fight next?

>Conor's prefight trashtalk is usually epic and at least entertaining even if you aren't a fan of his
>usually epic

How old are you and how fat are you? I'm guessing youre 19 and you weigh 230 pounds.

>no Eugene
>no kid Nate
downvoted and hidden

anyone but this guy
fakebook.com/OfficialSherdog/videos/10155328882174057/

What did he mean by this?

REKT

wmma is LITERALLY a joke

kookie bless

>All Alvarez does is talk about goobs
>Not in his head

lmfao

JJ and KK are adorable. I liked when Joanna said now "and now its time" and kicked the camera. I liked when Karolina laughed at that r/mma looking fatfuck that tried talking to her.
I don't really know why Eddie is sparring with Frankie and not a longer guy that's more similar to conor.
Woodley and Wonderboy both seem like top dudes. I like watching Woodley with his kids.
I also like anytime they show the nutritionist preparing a meal.

lol how much is he getting paid for this fight?

slavic languages suit rap surprisingly well desu

youtube.com/watch?v=5jnTMEfMWKQ

All those childhood memories of the Irish kids in his neighbourhood screaming "spic!" at him have come rushing back

Every night when he gets home he is crying himself to sleep, poor cunt will have a serious case of PTSD if he loses this fight

>6 Days out from the biggest fight of his life and all he wants to do is talk about his opponent.

Gee, what a weirdo, right?

what's the deal with acupuncture, is it a legit science? or mumbo jumbo. my mom claims it helped with her sinuses, i don't know.

no it's fake like religion and souls

Didnt you watch TUF where that dudes neck was all fucked and Dana's acupuncturist fixed him?

Fuck knows, it worked when I had a bad back though, relives tension in your muscles or some shit, nice and relaxing too, always had the best nights sleep after I had it

qt striking goblin bless