twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Felipao

mmnn.... no...

youtu.be/NUm-ig1IWKg

Big "Sam" Allardyce

Christoph "I choke on coke" Daum

Y tal

Sir Alex Ferguson

Best in the history of football, by the way.

el mejor empinando el codo sin duda.

ijzeren rinus

an unquestioned genius

Either Miguel Muñoz or Guardiola.

The Best The World has ever produced?

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysnoRO7MYlQ

Probably clough. Or Robson.

Moral reserve of brazilian football

Bob Paisley dwarfs both of them, his 3 European Cup record still stands

uno dei migliori meme del giuoco calcio

THIS guy is a sorcerer. The things he did for our team are undeniable, after all we got the furthest in the history of EURO, beat Germans for the first time, and actaully can play. Not to mention we are on the 15th place in World Ranking, never have we been that high.

Not to mention, he built this team from literal nothing, we were in the worst position in history when he got the position.

Jurgen Klinsmann

Bielsa
Bilardo

Isnt Lippi a literal genius?

This guy.

Mr. Waldemar

Made diamonds out of shit

This guy.

This nigga right here

Haha, no

Fucking memelords...

kek, dat acting is oscar worthy

"no"
you obviously forgot to mention his genius tactical choices like parking the bus after 2nd minute goal against portugal, constantly playing mączyński and jodłowiec (and krychowiak after his transfer)

I love this moment, I love it so much I drew it on paint. The worse part is... I'm a Benfica fan.

laughing_hitzfeld.wav

Carletto Mazzone the madman

The best and , the better looking.

uhhh.... Bob Bradley?

Sorry Swansea

You sure joao?

Heynckes-smug.webm

scotland

>implying that it's not pic related

nice meme

HoHoHo.. GERMANY WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING?? GERMANY??

The country who destroyed Europe three times in a century?? The country who destroyed white identity forever because of Hitler?? Germany, the country who created Zionism because Hans didn't fight hard enough in WWII? Germany, the country who led to the creation of Israel that has caused all the wars in the Middle East? The wars that created the Migrant crisis. The Migrant crisis that your Merkel created and invited MILLIONS OF SHITSKINS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA INTO EUROPE, THE WHITE HOMELAND TO OUTBREED WHITES AND FINALLY SUCCEED IN CONQUERING EUROPE.

OUR ANCESTORS BLED ON THE FIELDS OF JERUSALEM TO SAVE EUROPA FROM FUCKING MUSLIMS AND YOU'VE INVITED THEM IN. YOU INVITED THEM, HANS.

FUCK YOU, FUCK MERKEL, AND FUCK GERMANY.

:DDD

Someone post Larry David

>t. dropopopopopopopopodopoulos

Pretty sure JJ is much better than Mou.

Mike Bassett

>le high budget man
No

Hands down

B O L A
O
L
A

(This is a pt même. It translates to «ball». Balls are round like the number 0. JJ had a press conference in which he said he was winning titles [in Benfica] whilst others [namely the at the time new Benfica manager - Rui Vitória] were winning nothing. At the end of the year, Benfica won the League and the League Cup and Çiporten won bola)
(thanks for listening)

That moment was fkn terrible.

The Kek himself.

English bankers financed Bismarck to unify Germany and attack France. Therefor all of the things you wrote are England's fault.
Sorry mate, time to change your pasta.

No contest

>Not Brian Clough
poor show lad

a o Kazimierzu Górskim wspomnieć nie łaska?

Kazimierz Górski - best football manager from Poland (Polfag abroad here), reached 3rd place on WC'74 in Germany, with big chances of gold, but rain stopped us...

You're welcome euros

le retarded ballsy man

idk not a lot of offerings tbqh

this

getting the Spanish national team to stop hating each other and develop a winning mentality is more impressive than >Barca wins lol

lel he won a summer euro tourney with a team that had puyol, villa, xavi, iniesta, ramos, torres, fabregas, alonso, cazorla, silva, etc

what poop did takes a major shit over his accomplishments and the spanish wc is basically his

We sure do have our fair share of GOAT coaches.

But noone else ever did what Otto has done.

>Posts an old looking John bishop instead of the special one

>Peito de Peru

felipão so far

>soccer managers matter

>thread still up
>only 69 replies

the absolute STATE of this board nowadays

i had him on mind actually