Is anyone else here attracted to Jewish girls who look white?

Is anyone else here attracted to Jewish girls who look white?

Since when are Jewish girls not white?

Jewish girls are unironically the most attractive in an original way, prove me wrong (Im a dirty Italian hence my answer)

pro tip: you cant

Watcha doin' there, rabbi?

They are middle eastern. So, caucasian, but not white people in the sense that Euros are.

If you live in the alt right universe, jews are not white. If you live in the normal universe, they are.

Skin color isn't the only thing that defines someone's heritage you ignorant racist liberal.

Prove that they are.

Post some hot ones

Shalom, rebbi

But she's of danish ancestry

NOPE!

they are not white they call them selves jewish nateli portman is jewish and you can see that also scarlet modana all look different and non white

thanks to the jewish controll of media jewish and whites are now becoming indistiguesable just look at ben stiller would you think he is white even tho he is jewish look middle eastern and looks like amonkey

Danish and Azk. Jew

Jew on the mothers side so she's Jew by their law.

She also looks very jewish in the face and if she didn't dye her hair blonde she would look like a lighter middle easterner.

so would you say chinese and japs are white to they have white skin

HA

Goteem

She is half Danish.
No, I dislike all Jews

Yup, if she had her natural hair color and a burka, she'd be indistinguishable from an Iranian.

>thanks to the jewish controll of media jewish and whites are now becoming indistiguesable

How does control of the media make Jews and whites indistinguishable?

Crossbreeding.

A lot of rich Jews fuck goy women and force them to convert if they want to marry into their Jew money.

Eventually the lines get pretty blurred.

I I fix it myself. My wife is of English, Dutch and Scottish extraction. She is as white as they come. And by the way she does come a lot.

The fact is, I did not want to marry Jewish girl. They're domineering, bossy, and spoiled.

My kids are strong and gorgeous. We have 3 American kids.

>thanks to the jewish controll of media jewish and whites are now becoming indistiguesable just look at ben stiller would you think he is white even tho he is jewish look middle eastern and looks like amonkey
IGNORANCE ALERT! Read as an example, not as fact! Good for someone to laugh at but not for any kind of knowledge.

no, they have foul smelling vags that taste disgusting

0/10

Had nothing to do with my post.

Doesn't make a difference in reality if they convert or not though. Only true Jews can give birth to Jews so they're Shoahing themselves. It would be like a Rachel Dolezal and a Talcum X crossbreeding and claiming the offspring was black.

Had a Jewish girlfriend for a couple of years.

Her pussy smelled and tasted great. Loved eating her out!

Wow. Ok, what about white people who were Christians and converted to Judaism? Quite a few of those including Ivanka.

Jewish pussy is top tier but I would never marry a jew.

In a way.

I was just explaining to the other guy what Jewish control of the media and Hollywood does to the "difficult to tell the difference between Jews and whites" issue.

Jews want hot white goy women just like nigs, spics, and chinks.

They aren't ethnic Jews.

Scarlett is.

Better question is: Who the fuck cares? What difference does it really make?
You have powerful people in every race, religion, political affiliation. It just happens that in America, a larger than statistically average number of them have Jewish heritage.

>All a coincidence goy!

When 2 percent of your nation's population controls the money and the media and uses those things to push for their interests..... you have a problem.

The only really powerful white man is Donald Trump. All other powerful white men are usually answering to an even more powerful Jewish man.

Get your head out of the sand, kid. Nothing is coincidence when it comes to who is in power.

They are not white they are the same color skin as muslims period.

jews are white you idiot

Still doesn't answer the question: Who the fuck cares? What does it really matter?

OP here, I never said they were.

I said Jew girls that LOOK white are hot.

It matters. When you wonder why Hollywood is leftists, why the media hates conservative politics and all the channels are supporting the DNC including news channels and late night talk shows aside from Fox.

You look to who is in charge and you will find the answers. Think about who you are not allowed to publicly criticize.... it matters.

I'm going to get hate for this.... but I'm white(non Jew) and I think Jew girls are better looking than white girls in general.

Just my opinion don't hate me.

...and Fox is owned by a Muslim who wants to destroy the Jewish state.
Most of the 'left' is actually moderate conservative Christians. The noist ones make everyone look bad.

No it isn't.

Fox is controlled opposition for the most part but I can tolerate them more than the extreme left views of CNN and MSNBC.

Sorry kiddo, but you got lies and misinformation coming from both sides. Reality is rarely what anyone actually perceives.

white jew

this Jewish copy of a real Christian goddess? Boi

what do you guys think?

I don't actually believe any of those channels.

Keira Knightley is why I have a boner for British women. And I'm black.

Pretty.

Light skinned but not a full white woman.

Probably has some Euro genes though for sure.

clearly she was trying to make herself darker here

Jewish mudshark?

it would appear so

She has nice feet.

I wonder if she would date a goy?