I let oj go because of "muh slavery"

>i let oj go because of "muh slavery"

Black people are a societal cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnuOGa6CPkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I have to watch a shitty documentary to learn something that literally everyone already knows

Tbf black people are just mindless puppets exploited by the media.

Friendly reminder that OJ didn't do it.

His son might have done it at his behest. The glove was actually his.

Either way he was in on it and helped cover up the murder.

It was an interesting documentary.

Did you watch the documentary?

1. The glove shrunk
2. He was wearing latex gloves before fitting the gloves
3. He stopped taking arthritis medication so his hands swelled up
4. The tried those same exact make of those gloves and they fit

Rodney king cops got aquitted as well. Everybody should call it even and move on.

Ok, so who is the mother that is wrongly convicted for murder since Casey Anthony got off?

Dude, they had bloody footprints of a rare shoe only OJ has

That's not the way justice work.

Rodney King didn't deserve what he got, but he definitely was guilty of being an asshole.

OJ brutally stabbed his ex-wife to death in cold blood.

Prople who believe OJ is innocent can't be reasoned with.

The evidence was overwhelming.

He did it.

Periord.

30 for 30 is God tier all around
>Believeland
>Four Falls of Buffalo

No, but liberalism is

>everyone is suddenly all about justice and "two wrongs don't make a right" when it comes to OJ

lmao hold that shit crackas

I fail to see your point. Casey Anthony was aquitted because she was a conventionally attractive white female, the most valuable human resource on the planet, and a jury was not going to give one the needle in front of the world. Most regular joes agree that white women should be a protected class. LA's finest were aquitted because cops were a protected class at the time. Most people thought that was bullshit. So there's animosity.

Rodney King was a degenerate who earned his retarded death and the cops in LA beat him because it was a time honored tradition after car chases more so than race. But the footage couldn't capture that, it simply showed the world white people beating black people and getting away with it. And that's not the whole story, but every bit of it was true.

*smacks lips*

hol up

>I fail

You sure do! *snickers*

>LA's finest were acquitted because cops were a protected class at the time
>at the time
>at the time

the blue line is thicker than ever m8 and now they're not just stomping out blacks and the mentally ill

Nope. They're pretty much still stomping out blacks and a sprinkling of Mexicans.

And wtf does any of that shit have to do w/ OJ being a cold blooded murderer?

That's not the way justice works in theory, but it's the way justice works in reality. I think OJ is a pathetic psychopath who doesnt deserve any of the wagons blacks circled for him, but the city of LA asked a jury of fucking black people to convict a member of their own tribe in the same election cycle that they let a squad of niggerhating police walk over them and go free. They could have held the trial in the suburbs and gotten the correct result but they wanted to show off how fucking progressive they were. Welp, they got what they wanted.

>And wtf does any of that shit have to do w/ OJ being a cold blooded murderer?

nothing. i'm just saying i disagree with the implication that cops are not a protected class anymore. and they shot more unarmed white people recently than blacks, it just doesn't get news traction.

It's not the way justice works because it's contrary to the very concept of justice.

The trial was a pig circus from day 1 true.

But at the end of the day, everyone understands that OJ is a piece of shit cold blooded murder right?

There's literally zero evidence

m8 OJ literally wrote a book about describing how he did it

youtube.com/watch?v=PnuOGa6CPkQ

>His fucking face

Rodney King didn't from that incident.
He died in 2012 from, well, who fucking cares?