Connery

Connery
Lazenby
Moore
Dalton
Brosnan
Craig

An evil genius is holding the world hostage and the fate of the global population lies in the hands of one of these Bonds. Who do you assign to the mission, and why?

For me, it is Moore:

>keeps his cool, unlike Connery, who has anger issues
>can leap across alligators
>can handle himself without relying on gadgets (unlike Brosnan)
Bonus point
>bedded the hottest bond girl (Jane Seymour)

Moore was in the most cheesy of the bond films for sure, but they were pretty fun and yeah, the chicks were hotter. Plus he's charismatic af

Moore is best bond. Send him. Maybe the mission will end up in space again or something

While he isnt my favriote bond, it would have to be Craig. He has the athleticism and largest skill set

Extra bonus point - flared trouser Bond

>end up in space again
Moonraker is probably the most maligned film, but has the best Moore sequence when he leaps out of the plane and wrestles the parachute off that bad dude

>a white face in Harlem. Good thinkin' Bond.

>leaps out of the plane and wrestles the parachute off that bad dude

hell yeah, moore was the shit. The most cartoony of all of them but it's like he knew it and was having fun the whole time. Idk, I just like him I think he's great. No homo.

But for serious action shit I'd go Craig for a more "realistic" slant then maybe Brosnan just for the spectacle of the whole thing. Still a bit hammy but he had is legit moments too
>the sword fight, I forget which one

>I admire your luck, Mr....

>...Bond.

>Jamesh. Bond.

craig obviously

Brosnan. I grew up with GoldenEye. Therefore, he is Bond.
Anyone who gives a dissimilar answer is a fucking liar

Now for a bonus point, picture Clint Eastwood playing Bond...giggles ensue

Sheriff J.W.Pepper nuff sed

Dalton is underrated

I grew up with Roger Moore as Bond.

He was hilarious.

Moore is the best Bond

>picture Clint Eastwood playing Bond
Dirty Harry will get you halfway there

>I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question...

Totally agree, he was gritty before Daniel Craig.

Daniel Craig can fuck off, the Cornish Pasty faced, blonde manlet faggot.

>I think he's attempting re-entry, sir

Yup. Craig isn't Bond. He would have made a decent Bond sidekick though..the soft-spoken guy who does things by the book, is professional, and wonders how Bond doesn't have syphilis by now

Trips of truth checked.

Dalton should have done more than two movies, he was very nearly going to be in Goldeneye if the producers hadn't have faffed about so much.

Licence To Kill was my childhood Bond film.

>Who do you assign to the mission

Aston Martin aside, Bond (Moore) had the best car

>Clint Eastwood playing Bond
Now picture Elvis playing Dirty Harry

What the literal fuck are you faggots on?

There is one bond. Sean Connery everyone else was a fucking cuck.

>fucking cuck
Oh, you mean like the boring NEET millenial parroting buzz words in the hopes that no one will notice his micropeen? Go on upstairs, mommy has your tendies ready

Good god yes

Moore, Brosnan, Craig in that order.

Moore is the only choice because to remains a gentleman whilst beating the shit out of you

This fucking guy right here. He can weasel his way into and out of anything

Moore was great camoeing in cannonball run. "Wait till i tell my friends i was in a car with George Hamilton!"
"George Hamilton?"

bump (for Moore)