Let me be honest with you Sup Forums I am no conspiracy theroist nut case at all...

Let me be honest with you Sup Forums I am no conspiracy theroist nut case at all. I dont wear a tin foil hat and I suck tons of dick.

After watching this video, get to the 14 minute mark, it becomes clear as day that Dan Schnider raped and also turned this poor girl, amanda bynes, into a fucking pickle. Like she legit got personality disorder from this man.

The video accurately displays the metamorphosis of her personality changing and just breaking down to the point of destruction.

It also riffs into her father who ruined her life by forcing her into TV.

Just ignore the mk ultra and illuminati bs and its a good ass vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EmdO74y1D9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/EmdO74y1D9k

Here is the video

Is this pasta stale or fresh? I can't tell anymore

What's his name again?

Just check the video out, its interesting

All of this will be cleansed very soon

I just think he's an autistic manchild who got into Nickelodeon because of his foot fetish. The Nickelodeon Studios in Orlando Florida's logo has always been a foot.

>l-l-le illuminati

Dan "The conqueror of prepubescent Vagina" Schneider

Cousin Skeeter

Doing it wrong.

Dan "Climb aboard my dick if you want this gig at Nick" Schneider.

Well I've got nothing better to do. I like the conspiracy theory background music so far.

The shit that Corey Feldman says convinces me. Chris Snyder too.

I'm not putting your dumb pedoshit in my Googleâ„¢ Video Watch History, faggot.

>Chris Snyder
who?

The guy that spoke right after Corey Feldman

i tried to google him but all i got is a baseball player is it him?

No, I probably misspelled his name. I haven't heard of him either but that's the name that is said when he starts speaking.

This video has honest to god opened my eyes, it isnt mk ultra but its definitely the effects of youbg child stars and manipulative old dudes

had me until the masonic symbols and shit.

I mean I agree that Dan Schneider is a pedophile as are basically everyone in the entertainment industry but still. You can't give normies ammo to not bust these sick fucks because they'll just laugh at you the second you start pointing to Masonry.

Well that was a waste of time. I suppose that was my goal though.

Normies eat this illuminati shit up.

Dan "Get in my van while i stick this can in your hand" Schnieder