A Young Han Solo Trilogy?

>Today NY Daily News has reported that Alden Ehrenreich will star in at least three Star Wars films, in which he will play young Han Solo. According to NY Daily News, Disney have been privately laying out plans for the creation of more than just one Han Solo movie. The media outlet spoke to one of it's movie insiders about the Han Solo film:

>"There is a real sense of excitement around the Han Solo move and its potential. Given that Han's early adventure do not need to be tied to the Empire, it leaves story lines open with the opportunity to give fans something different. They can explore new galaxies and crazy creatures and bring in a wide array of new characters. They feel that his character has the right potential to become a central figure in several movies. They're keeping things under wrap the moment, but the deal is that he has signed for at least three movies."

So Young Han is basically the Star Wars version of the Young Indiana Jones series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHWJJ4BsHQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would that it were so simple.

I'm disgusted by the very idea of this movie. I wont see rogue one if the rumours about his cameo turn out to be true.

this is old fucking news

Who will Disney pick as the love interest(s)
and what ethnicities will han solo bang in this trilogy

>Han Solo and the Kessel Run
>Han Solo and the Cargo of Doom
>Han Solo and the Time He Won The Millenium Facon from Lando Calrissian

Why can't he bang an alien? Why does it have to be a human?

lando?

Edris Elba

I've lost track of which alien races are considered canon in star wars tbqh

haha nice
btw this is what I was referring to if anyone didn't know. They made a couple dozen of these

None of the classics were in tfa, fucking piece of shit movie.

This actor has grown on me. He will do fine as young Han. Now I am most worried about what written material Disney are going to make. I guess he is going to start out as alone and meet Chewie along the way? I don't remember if Han ever mentioned how long he and Chewie were friends in the OT.

10 bucks says young kanja klub and greedo's dad show up

i think they would be accused of copying captain kirk if they made him fuck aliens

alternatively
he fucks a wookie and chewy is born

>greedo
woah that would be actually cool: seeing Han's relationship with Greedo before he killed him

Be funny if Disney even joke about his future death
>"You know Greedo: one day I am going to be sitting in a bar while you come over and before you know it, your green filth will be toast"

if im remembering this right han was an imperial pilot and was flying some cargo back to a base. he eventually figured out the cargo was wookie slaves. he fress them, deserts the empire and teams up with chewie in the process

recasting any of the main actors is so fucking stupid.

>Han Solo movie

>he fucks a wookie and chewy is born

Chewbacca raised Han from childhood you fucking pleb and that's not even EU

kid greedo is in episode 1. i dont think han would be the same age as him

ah right that somehow rings a bell. Wasn't he telling Obi Wan this in the catina? My mind is fuzzy

fucking kill yourself faggot.

Well in that case: Han can threaten Greedo's father that he will kill his son one day if his son turns out as ruthless as him

Brilliant poetry if Disney is smart enough to come up with writing like this

>One day this slaver was particularly hard on one Wookiee, treating him so badly I couldn't stand by and watch. I'd heard the phrase, 'It's none of your business,' one too many times, so I took action. My good deed was rewarded. I was court-martialed and booted from the majestic Imperial Navy. But here's the catch. Chewbacca here was that Wookiee. And my intervention in his life, my making him my business, had established his 'life debt' to me. Some Wookiee custom, that. He was ready to follow me anywhere, and he did
from wookiepedia

I mean: they better not make Han to be hell nice when we all know him to be mean and selfish before he met Leia. That's his character arc.

the hell is your problem kid? sorry for trying to make the OT and this film related with some dialogue

ah yes I remember now from playing Knights of the Old Republic: whenever you save a Wookie; that Wookie is accustomed to follow you for the rest of his/her life as a reward

>referencing an extremely well known movie
>funny
>brilliant

kys reddie

>I am reddit for wanting Han to sound dark and gritty in this film which will mimick the consequence of Greedo in ANH
interesting

...but will they make it to Kashyyyk in time for life day?

My problem is that your ideas are some of the worst I've ever seen on Sup Forums, how old are you?

I predict that will be the end scene as Chewie thanks Han for saving his life

I am 22 and a long Star Wars fan.

My ideas are fine. You spend too much time on here where you don't know the difference between good and bad. That is why all artists take a break and come back or otherwise your brain just can't think straight.

>i want more entry level pop culture references in movies
>but lemme dress it up in a kino hipster way so i dont sound like a subhuman dumbass pleb

true patrician humor right here folks
youtube.com/watch?v=uHWJJ4BsHQw

hehe this scene was great

Your ideas are pathetic. Han's relationship with Greedo? What the fuck? Tell me you're trolling i'm really struggling to believe you're not fucking with me.

>Han's relationship with Greedo?
You know what I mean. When I said relationship I never meant they were buddies.

I knew what you meant, I also know that a random interaction doesn't need some pointless fleshed out back story.

thanks for your insight faggot

KEK wtf

first post best post

You don't seem like a big star wars fan. You seem rife with ignorance

hot damn are they milking star wars or what

don't they realize you gotta leave people wanting more

put out one new movie occasionally like bond and you can last forever, milk that shit every year and it'll be dead in a decade

rogue one, episode whatever, its gonna be dead so fast under disney

First you post this then Why try to contribute if you lack any knowledge on the subject?

no I only posted the latter

It won't die now until "nerd culture" isn't cool any more.

defend your position cunt.

STORIES FOR YEARS

>Cry babby about sjws and niggers in TFA
>Cry some more about women in Le Rouge Escadrille
>Disney makes a new spin off based on a virile hip firing white heterosexual male
>Urr durr dey turk ur movies

Fuck off.

>disney are milking the shit out of this franchise and are going to send it to the grave by 2020 and nobody is even blinking and eye

>genetically a Jew
>white

>From the directors of 21 Jump Street

Fucking love that movie but why them?

What's the definition of white?

None of the main characters should be recast.

Disgusting.

someone who has white skin and doesn't scream antisemite at everyone who calls him white

citation on

>scream antisemite at everyone who calls him white

I think you're also confused about how definitions work.

i think you took the pol bait

>bait

The average IQ on Sup Forums is around 40. He's serious.

Why does he look more like Seth macfarlane?

>implying the prequels didn't kill any love I had left for the trilogy.

So I guess blah blah Han's solo movie

>we might see doc and the outlaw techs on the big screen

kewl

Because Han Solo is clever but not smart. It's going to be comedic.

Why did they hire someone so ugly?

The star wars cinematic universe is real.

terrible idea, it would have to be after ANH because before that he was a selfish asshole basically a bad guy. They should make the standalones take place after ROTJ though, to explain exactly how the empire fell and the galaxy split into the new republic and the first order

Why do we need so many fucking Star Wars movies? You're just spitting on the original thrilogy's grave at the moment.

Kirk doesn't even fuck Aliens, that's nu-Trek.

I guess Judaism is something you grow out of then?

Underrated post

Wtf I hate Star Wars now

nooooOOOOOOOOOO

>jews jewing
thanks OP

How do we stop them bros?

dont pay to see rogue one

nice

Part of what made Star Wars special is that they felt like a treat. Only one every so many years. Now we'll be getting one on an annual basis for likely the next decade at the very least.

It seems that having unconventional looking people in Star Wars is the new fashion. Which totally ruins the thing that was good about Star Wars, namely that it was a simple archetypal hero story with conventionally good looking people.

It's not supposed to be some snobby art-house shit that has actors that look like real people.

I wouldn't mind if Disney blew their wad in one orgie of Star Wars releases if they actually had a good vision for the story.

But unless the latest edition is not representative at all of the direction they will ultimately take it (which I doubt) its just going to be boring pandering to nostalgia and add nothing. Just a shameless looting of the dollar making potential of franchise.

they're building up to a "bridge" trilogy (between ROTJ and TFA)

Why'd they pick a short sniviling jew that looks nothing like Harrison Ford to play Han Solo. Nepotism is strong in Hollywood.

In what fucking world would Jay Pharoah play Lando?

Ford is Jewish

I would much rather watch a set of young Princess Leia movies.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you redneck fuck.

kek
the scene you posted isn't atrocious as the Greedo suggestion you're replying to.

this

>Which totally ruins the thing that was good about Star Wars
>decently attractive actors not being generic pretty boys and super models

ya know sometimes this place goes a little beyond autism into a tier unknown.

so here we are.

>There is a real sense of excitement around the Han Solo move and its potential
NO THERES NOT

>Ehrenreich

of course.

It's supposed to superficial and idealised.

Not really. They're gonna exhaust that Rebel shit enough with Rogue One, and that's about all I care for from her.

Han had adventures.

citation needed, manbaby

God I hope you never find you way behind a camera.
You can find you way in front of a shotgun though.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Steven Spielberg found him at a Bar Mitzvah

D R O P P E D
R
O
P