Why do young teenagers dress like massive sluts? Why are men persecuted for finding them appealing in this state?

Why do young teenagers dress like massive sluts? Why are men persecuted for finding them appealing in this state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5SjQZrR814&list=PLX8bGnYpznc7HTTA4QBB_qKAIjuP1lrxP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh they aren't persecuted for finding them appealing. They're persecuted for abusing and raping them.

Why do you consider a girl who dresses sexy a "slut?" You call her that, and guess what, asshole, she stops dressing like that! Are you some kind of fucking god-believer/religious nut who thinks girls should wear long skirts and not shave their legs? Goddamn, you people are stupid.

This pic says;
> I could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch by age 12.

Well either she stops or she embraces it and learns to use her holes for the only thing they're good for (pleasing men). With some good training, it'll almost always be this one.

Yes girls should fucking wear long skirts. Unless it is called 'asking for it'. And it's woman's fault if thry get raeped.

I'm just glad my hot friends dress like that.

you don't happen to have that picture in high-res, do you, op?

Instagram:fluffypanda908

She is at least 15. More like 17. From age 15 on, most teens look like they are in their 20s. There is no such thing as modesty in this day and age.

She looks more like 12. That appears to be a bathing suit top, and judging by the surfboard, she is probably at the beach. She is obviously too young, and this picture seems out of context considering the board and suit top. I think OP is just hoping to see more pics.

Personally, I would not allow my daughter to dress like that. Even prom dresses the last few years are a little hookerish. Part of the issue is the parents, modern moms in their 30s have teen daughters and act more like their "bff" than a fucking parent. I as a father would ground my kid for wearing shit that is overly revealing. Too many weirdos out there.

>surfboard
you okay m8?

>Correcting someones post
>using m8

You're so edgy!

Pls pls pls post the rest...

becuz they are

but really, what is it, a surfboard for a hamster?

This answer is the answer. If you're gonna be a creep, control yourself you fucking monster.

it's a skateboard
im pretty sure i have that deck too

and you can tell that from the griptape? oy, kids these days!

I was at in-n-out with my buddy yesterday grabbing some lunch. It's pretty close to a high school and it was about the time school let out. Midriff shirts, butt cheeks hanging out and all that nonsense. These girls definitely have done some adult type shit in their life and I'm not talking about filling out a tax form either. Made me miss being a teenager to a degree but I'd kill my daughter if I ever saw her dress like that. It's nothing new though young teenage girls have and always will dress provocatively

Thank you sir, also +1 for them fuckin' tits, I just looked up that cunt's blog. Well done.

You sound like my old man! If they don't want to fuck you that is your problem.

see the black line in the wood
also the it looks like maple

youtube.com/watch?v=U5SjQZrR814&list=PLX8bGnYpznc7HTTA4QBB_qKAIjuP1lrxP

>and I'm not talking about filling out a tax form either
this was hilarious

usually, they don't dress like that right out of the house though. they'll wear the shorts and top under something (or take it in their backpack) and then change when they get to school. that's what my high school gf used to do anyway. and what are you gonna do, full cavity search them every morning?

and they probably haven'y done anything too "adult". they're just trying to be sexy because they're idiots with their hormones and shit

if i were a betting man, i'd say this was the first skateboard you've seen in your life.

More

Not always. A 17 year and 364 day old can consent but it's still illegal. That's neither abuse nor rape.

Why should people call those dressed in a police uniform a cop? Are you some nigger who dindu nuffin?

The age of consent is 17 in my state

since im 19 technically its illegal for me to fuck a 17 or 16 year old but that isnt gonna stop me from finding them attractive.

why are you a pedo?

>can consent
Not legally. That's the point. It's legally still rape. It's stupid, but the law is about drawing lines, so we just have to live with it. Just keep your dang dick in your pants for a day!

Yeah, but you get my point.

Here she is from a few days ago

Good on you bro.

It's statutory rape which is a ridiculous idea. And to compare it to a real rape is just plain wrong.

fuck off baby raper

having a nice bush is one thing thats hot imo, but hairy legs and armpits are disgusting.

>be 17
>end up with a girl
>no real confirmation of age at the time
>tells me she's 16
>she's actually 13 (i found out later when we broke up)
>feel dirty when i think about it

Hnnnng

You did rape her

Statutory rape is the same as rape. It's taking advantage of someone who cannot consent to the thing you wanna do with/to them. It's just that we arbitrarily say who can and can't consent. Legally, this is when you're an adult. You're an adult when you're 18. Again, it's stupid, but we have to draw the line somewhere, it's necessarily arbitrary.

Plus fucking one. Moar

Well, i could argue that i had no knowledge that i was. But 16 is the legal age in my country so her telling me she was 16 meant i didn't question anything.

thx no shame in it. Its hard sometimes to talk to random girls because of that reason. They look older and then they turn out to be 16 then i sad

Who's gong to believe a rapist?

Shit bro you better destroy your hard drive, FBI probably coming after you right now.

This.
Ideally we'd have a more concrete method of determining if someone understands the impacts enough to give informed consent.
Age and maturity are a correlation, not a causation. There are 15 year olds who probably understand and are mature enough to give informed consent, as well as people in their 20s who have sex and end up regretting it because they weren't mature enough.
But by and large, the age of consent in the US does a decent enough job for now and shouldn't be changed until a better way is discovered.

>since im 19 technically its illegal for me to fuck a 17 or 16 year old but that isnt gonna stop me from finding them attractive.
AoC 16 UK ;)

Ugh, I know. Tragic. How DO we even get out of bed in the morning?

UK user here, I've fucked a 16 year old and it was fantastic, here's her ass.

Foolish arbitrary age of 18.

I've fucked several "underaged" girls; Only once was I fucking a virgin.

In my country I could fuck a 14yo and it wouldn't be considered statutory unless I was:

a) an authority figure.
b) using coercion
c) she was depending on me for something

I spent my 20's nailing horny jailbait.
It's as easy as reciprocating their flirting at the mall.

Until you've drawn gasps from a fresh young girl, your cock hasn't truely been rigid.

do they have like the US where different parts of UK have different age limits?

I hope your wrong and that day never comes. Looking at today's society most women will nother be allowed to consent till their 30s.

This is probably the creepiest thing I've ever heard.

Nope, it's 16 throughout the UK.

This is the kind of guy who rapes his own daughters. Much luck to ya champ!

This is what old feminist hags want you to believe, fucking jealous cunts.

It's 8 years old in Liverpool

hence scousers

That'd be an unfortunate sign for us, if we were so immature we couldn't make decisions about our own bodies.
I hope that I'm right and society changes in a way that people who want to have sexual relations can, regardless of an arbitrary number, but because they're mature.

it's 16 in Atlanta

This thread sucks ass, came here with high expectations

you must be high then

> butt humping wizards

I'm in my 30's now and have fucked a couple of these girls again as adults.
If you aren't some greedy fucktard and actually teach them some shit and get them off they are appreciative.
Most guys in their age group are 99% useless at sex.

16 year old, UK.

>fucked a couple of these girls again as adults
Why couldn't you just keep it in your pants until then and not risk harming them (mentally and physically) irreversibly for the rest of their lives?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Yea dude fucking girls half your age is pretty weird...

>implying these girls aren't fucking like rabbits already

fellow UK user here. went hotel with a 16yo the other week. good times sir

Yeah everyone knows the rule is half your age plus eight.

Yeah by people their own age who aren't going to scar them for life you donut.

Why are you a faggot?

how do pick up 16 year olds in uk pl0x??

do you promise to go to the shop for them and buy some lambert and butler and a bottle of diamond white?

Exactly.
30 year olds should NOT be fucking 15 year olds. 30 year olds fucking 23 year olds is okay.

If anything, it's better to have a more experienced person involved. Please explain how someone that's 16 isn't going to scar them, but someone that's 21 is going to scar them.

I know a girl who's 13, wears slutty clothes as often as she can, and fucks people in school for money

>Why are men persecuted for finding them appealing in this state?

because we are stupid and think we should have thought crimes punished, there are no thought crimes, you can be attracted to bicycle chain, there is nothing wrong with it, just dont do anything against the law.

How are they getting scarred? You sound like a virgin.

Because you're not one of their peers. You're just a creep. They probably look up to you and trust you and you're betraying that trust by manipulating their raging hormones so you can use them as a cumrag.

(Not that there's anything wrong with using a consenting 20-something as a cumrag. Shit gets my dick like diamonds.)

See:

Jealous because it's illegal for you to do the same thing even in his country
>hahahahahahaha

>by manipulating their raging hormones so you can use them as a cumrag.

And their peers aren't? Are you retarded?

bc women have run shit in the west since magna carta

Their peers are just as stupid and raging as they are. There's no manipulation there you cream-filled nonce.

>manipulation there you cream-filled nonce.

Wow you are fucking deluded. It's like you had no childhood at all. Were you homeschooled or something?

Are you really ignorant enough to think fucking is going to "ruin their lives"?
It's a dick.. Not crystal meth.
Ffs I even fronted the cash for a couple of them to ger depoprevera shots so they wouldn't get pregnant by some hs dipshit.

Check your history books bub.. It really REALLY isn't. My current gf is 22 for instance. Nobody gives a shit except jealous faggots and worn out women.

This guy knows what's up.
Half my grade seven class in the 90's were fucking after school.. On weekends.. Anywhere they could.

Are you fags seriously claiming that if pic related asked to suck your cock for practice you would decline?

>Because you're not one of their peers.
So is it wrong to fuck a random girl you've never met at a party when you're in high school?
>They probably look up to you and trust you and you're betraying that trust by manipulating their raging hormones so you can use them as a cumrag.
So if a 15 year old starts sending me nudes and is telling me how badly she wants me to fuck her and I go through with it, then I'm manipulating them? And how the fuck would they be looking up to me in this situation and why would me fucking them make me betray their trust?

post more pics pls, i wanna see some sluts

>Wow you are fucking deluded. It's like you had no childhood at all. Were you homeschooled or something?
Nope! Didn't really see a counter-argument in your post though. Hmm... out of ideas of how to justify being a disgusting pedophile?

>confirmed being low test

If you were in high school, you would've seen the "manipulation" and attempts to get girls to have sex. The crazy lengths boys would go through.

Like, it's fucking everywhere. It floors me that you think high school kids DON'T do that lol Jesus

>Check your history books bub

Not him, but that's not a sound argument for justifying anything.
It relies on anecdotal evidence of what as socially acceptable in the past.

Current statistical data would be a better way to prove your point.

I thought this vid is taken down any time it is posted?

This must be bait

One of my ex's offered up her 15yo sister for some sex education when I was 25 because her "peer" used her and ripped her asshole. After a couple of weeks she was enjoying sex. You think letting them fumble around and come to associate sex with discomfort and abuse from a hormonal teen is a good thing?

>Are you really ignorant enough to think fucking is going to "ruin their lives"?
>It's a dick.. Not crystal meth.
Uh yeah. Are you a catholic priest by any chance? Would explain a lot.

>So is it wrong to fuck a random girl you've never met at a party when you're in high school?
If you're in high school too, no that's probably fine. I mean, I'd prefer you didn't 'cause it's going to be gross and awful anyway and you'll still probably regret it. But no one's being a criminal.
>So if a 15 year old starts sending me nudes and is telling me how badly she wants me to fuck her and I go through with it, then I'm manipulating them? And how the fuck would they be looking up to me in this situation and why would me fucking them make me betray their trust?
Because they don't know what the fuck their talking about, you dongle! They're just literally responding to fucking random ass hormones.

the only guys obsessed with underage girls are fucking pathetic nerds who didnt get any pussy in high school

Hm, can't see at all where I said that actually... In fact I'm pretty sure I said that high school boys are raging hormone bags themselves! l2read

I feel like you guys are attracted to the picture but can't remember what kids act like in real life. They're dumb as fuck and annoying and have absolutely nothing in common with you.