Why do black women make white women feel insecure?

Why do black women make white women feel insecure?

this is as bad as the autistic atheist hate thread spam

They don't, Asian women do. Nobody wants black women, except in rare fetishistic circumstances or time of extreme desperation.

Or the wwyd/cuck shit. Theres only trash left.

Literally nobody wants black women. Even black men prefer every other race before black women

Because white women raised by the last generation are horribly shallow, self serving and insecure without any kind of loyalty to their fellow women or partner.

Because they are either going to steal something or assault someone. Or just generally act like barnyard animals.

They don't

>thread

I like this new meme. It's triggering the cumskins. If you're white, don't be offended by the term 'cumskins' because it's not directed at you even though your skin may be the color of cum too. Think of it in the way some people say that 'niggers' are a separate group from 'black men.' The term 'nigger' originates with the Lattin word 'niger' which means black. It's a bit of a misnomer to use nigger and separate it from blackness, but at least apply the same logic to avoid hypocrisy and don't get offended by other whites being called a cum skin, even though your skin is the color of cum too.

I prefer pigskins. Therir complexion is eerily similar to a pigs.

True

Nope. Married to a white women. They laugh at black women.

Yea I call them pigskins also lmfao. Nobody else has a pink exterior.

Lol black women are terrible
Not even their own want them

They turn red after being in the sun for a few hours. It looks even worse than that palest sickly looking colorless skin. At least have a nice tan and not a red aura, I guess that's why Trump showers with bronzers.

Does she laugh at them all having bigger tits too?

It's true on a very deep level, and I have proof. It is essentially at the core of black american's identity crises. The Jews have just been opportunistically exploiting the dynamic.

Wash my balls... just like your ancestors did.

Because the white girls know there is some nigger that the black girl rejected around some corner waiting to rape them.

black women don't like white women because white men want white woman and black men want white women

Kangz n sheet.

How bout when they get emotional. Straight awkward.

>Sup Forumsposter tries to project insecurities on all white women

eh.

Or, black women are able to undercut white women's sexual value and leverage over white men?

Girls coming over from the Bahamas love white men, roommate had a three way with a few of them.

This scares the shit out of white girls.

it was true though. not like you white boys would know about it, especially on Sup Forums lul

because the streets arent safe anymore

>Asian women do

More delusional than OP.

White hate horses...

fuck off tumblr
or are you reddit?

i legitimately laughed my ass off

The triggering is real. There is truth in this.

That's exactly why black girls do nothing for me.

Because you are jew

black women fuck better